PhysicsForDummies Verified User
  • Male
  • from San Diego CA USA
  • Member since Jan 8th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by PhysicsForDummies

I'll order at least two - (keeping my order for two 100W skleps)
    DC-AC and DC-DC. I think the latter could charge cell phones etc).

Need to check what I could do with 10W AC.

Anywhere I can order the Egely version?

Why not order 10,000 of them? There will be no difference in the number delivered.

With 10 watts, you can run a SKLed. Maybe he can bring that back from the grave. If you order 20 miniskleps you can connect them all and power a single 100w SKLep. This SKlep might power an ecat SK quarkx.. Cut and paste these combos, and you may eventually power one of his early 1 megawatt versions, if you can find one on ebay. You will need a major electrical mains upgrade however.

Big news (yawn). You can now also preorder a 10 Watt "Minisklep". The picture was taken yesterday in Rome, in his appartement laboratory where the video had been shot.

I am absolutely shocked Rossi has come up with yet another new e-cat version before any other version has shipped.

Leonardo Corporation | Order Ecat Products (ecatorders.com)

This time he is going full Orbo.

Does he know Orbo doesn't need to be plugged in? He says the minisklep still does.

Where is the plug on the Minisklep?

IMG_0749-225x300.jpg

See the source image
    See the source image

Great news. There have been two self-confirmed major revelations/breakthroughs in LENR physics just in the last week or so.

It should be a piece of cake to get a device working now.

1. From ECW:

Bob Greenyer  Mark 5 hours ago

Yes, yes. I can now explain LENR, Hutchison Effect, Cavitation, HHO etc. it needed a part of electrodynamics that was recognised in Russia from 1967, and was only started to be recognised outside of the Soviet Union from late 1990s. It was what Tom Bearden was in dispair about. It is what Ken Shoulders was referring to in the conclusion of his book "EV - A Tale of Discovery". The west calls it a different name and it is researched a lot but in nano-scale levels.

The recent trip to Holland provided me with additional hard physical and video evidence to settle any remaining doubts I had.

The implications are absurd.

2. From right here on LF:

Online axil Verified User Reactions Received1,861

• I have also had a revelation. The LENR reaction is always accompanied by charge separation. The double layer formations in SAFIRE is an example of such charge separation. The cause of charge separation is the meissner effect that accompanies superconductivity...

<stuff>

Whenever there is charge separation, superconductivity is involved. Rossi saw charge separation in his SK reactor plasma. This means that All LENR plasmas are likely superconductive.

There are more similarities there to CF supporters than most would like to admit.

I had a revelation.

Perhaps chiral polariton EVO bosenovas and the resulting false vacuum decay will flatten space-time, and hence the earth surface. So both the ZPE free energy people and flat-earthers are simultaneously correct.

I think there are important examples of mainstream physics being wrong, but Z_Losanc's example of the capacitor does not seem a strong one to me. His example is more of an engineering problem, how electrodynamics is applied to a physical device where all ideal assumptions are thrown out the window.

A more fundamental hack/kludge that is obviously wrong involves neutrinos, which have been proven to have mass, yet have never been measured with speeds distinguishable from the speed of light. This is why I find Martineau's Photodynamics paper interesting.

There is only one person here who actually wanted to talk about what is written in the paper, and unfortunately he is an obvious shill.

I am interested in this thread and I am not sure who you are calling the "obvious shill". Just because you started the thread doesn't mean you control all its content. I believe most posts here are on topic as I perceive it. How can you not talk about EM Drive when you talk about acceleration in capacitors with dual dialectric materials? I also like the discussion of extra dimensions as I believe that is a big problem with string theory being BS. If you want only discussion of your paper, talk to Research Gate. Perhaps Rossi can be a peer reviewer.

A simplified idea of additional dimensions can be obtained by the example of an observer representing a grain of sand on the torus, which moves along the trajectory described by the irrational winding of the torus. For such an observer, his entire dimension space fits in one dimension, and an additional dimension is hidden.

I don't get this analogy. The "grain of sand" can see all three dimensions and in fact feel centrifical accelerations in all three dimensions.

Also, I have seen reports lately that the new and more accurate measurements of EM drive prove that it does not produce any measurable thrust. Allegedly the previous positive reports that claimed measurable thrust were due to measurement errors

Sawyer claims the dimensions of the Dresden device were not tuned properly and would never work, and he had warned them of that. I am paraphrasing from memory. He also has a paper handwaving around claiming it does not break conservation of energy because it requires a load to impart a force. I don't think he describes this in enough detail for me to understand if it is bunk or not. Here are some of his latest posts. I am skeptical but if there is any reactionless force at all, it is a gamechanger for interstellar travel.

Emdrive - Home

Thus, the SunCell heats to failure at very high generated powers despite having refractory liners. Moreover, the maximum operating temperature of the viewport is exceeded. To solve the power transfer issue, Brilliant has developed a lightbulb type of design that has about 20 innovations over this current design including a new type of window chamber vacuum sealing technology that is not currently available commercially.

So I'm confused. Is the new window design being used now? Or "developed" and being manufactured or tested? Sometimes the vagueness of these posts is reminiscent of Rossi's nonsense posts on JONP.

Videos of saturated camera's aren't doing it for me anymore.

And a "lightbulb type of design" mentioning the small 1% of the 4Pi steradians? Having flashbacks to the SKLed and Rossi's calculation. I'm still holding out hope here, however.