PhysicsForDummies Verified User
  • Male
  • from San Diego CA USA
  • Member since Jan 8th 2018

Posts by PhysicsForDummies

I tried to explain some people that B-B events only emit scalar (toroidal) EM waves and that there are no separate GR waves. The energy release in a B-B event (merger of two black holes) is 15 magnitudes higher in the EM spectral range than in a postulated GR spectral range...

For people with a clear mind GR waves are plain nonsense as no fundamental mode is known how one could emit them. Only speculative math that postulates a quadrupole excitation is given. But nobody ever could see mass dancing in a quadrupole mode....

One man's "plain nonsense" is another's "one of humanity's greatest scientific achievements". ;)

What are Gravitational Waves?
    A description of gravitational waves
    www.ligo.caltech.edu

"All of this changed on September 14, 2015, when LIGO physically sensed the undulations in spacetime caused by gravitational waves generated by two colliding black holes 1.3 billion light-years away. LIGO's discovery will go down in history as one of humanity's greatest scientific achievements."

I never understood how to some people "discovering" what you expected, in light of confirmation bias, is so much better than discovering the unexpected.

Actually most important is Legit

Safety Certification of the SKLed.

If he gets S.C. and the Product is as good as claimed he should easily sell a million.

Then the Customers can decide

whether it is all B.S. or not.

Why do you think this certification is important? You do realize that such a certification means nothing about whether it works, right? How is he going to sell a million in the first place? You are saying customers will first buy a million units in order to see if they are "B.S. or not"? Please remind me to not hire you for my supply chain. Unless for "Trial And Error Corporation".

d) Rossi himself fails to put any real effort into any of the demos.

I beg to differ. Rossi puts a lot of effort into his demos.

Some examples:

1. SK Demo SEVEN CAMERA ANGLES!

2. Well orchestrated puppet shows and catchy jingles. These cost money and creative energy.

3. Rossi has recruited the scientists and authors

with the highest prestige globally to support his message.

We should soon find out if he has

a product with the SKLed.

We will find out nothing. Just like the SK "industrialization" demo.

He will shine some lights and do a bogus calculation.

The fake Customer will not reveal himself.

The SKL box will be shown with Rossi bending over.

There will be no "Team" members identified.

Sock puppets will congratulate Rossi on his blog.

Rossi will be asked about the number of SKLed orders and he will say "premature".

Alan will go to the demo then fail to submit a report.

Mats will say something stupid.

The Swedish professors will stay incognito.

Yes I didn't read the paper referenced in Ed's paper. I didn't see the link. Maybe there is one. But on the surface the growth numbers hardly seemed different enough to show statistical significance, and not a single mention of t scores or any measure of significance. If you are to post numbers at all, you should post this. I am saying Ed's paper is not scientific, not Priakhin.

Mats is back from Mars.

Sam I just want to thank you vicariously in Rossi's behalf, for all the cool links on JONP that you send him about various subjects he should care about.

For example, your stories about Tesla's relatives, links about LED's that he is already supposedly an expert in, etc.

Sometimes it seems from Rossi's terse answers that he does not give them the proper attention.

For a sample response. "Thanks for the link, Warm Regards AR".

But I am here to tell you that Rossi cares very deeply about his fans interesting links, opinions, and information.

And he cares about them personally as their spiritual leader.

He is just not able to show proper appreciation since it is "premature" and he and his team are working so very hard, always making major progress.

So thank you from the bottom of Rossi's heart, as conveyed through the bottom of my soul.

Same goes for MarkU, with his fascinating links about Italian and Canadian sport teams and athletes.

Hmmm. The SHLed. It must be lighting for outhouses.

The H stands for "Hole"

It would be interesting if the white light reached back to the source if it was configured like a Tesla coil missing the wires using only the open cavity. At or past the speed of light on exiting the coil it may get to the source faster then the interning voltage to sustain itself.as lightning.

Interesting times.

Huh? Is this Eric Ashworth from ECW coming back from outer space?

It's scary how little the scam has changed.

Just a couple of his points that are uncannily familiar:

"6. The outrageously low prices for the machine and the fact that Rossi wants to produce them immediately in the millions for worldwide delivery­ seem void of business reality."

The $29 LED lamp that includes a "SLRPI" reactor, million unit minimum.

"8. All the mystery involved:­ mystery clients, mystery witnesses, etc."

And they still talk about these customers and clients (and employees) as real on e-cat world?

Sam, can you ask if this SKL presentation is just an mere "introduction", or is it an "industrialization" as was the SK launch?

Remember Rossi said that the SK was far past a demo stage, that it was industrialized at that point.

So an introduction seems like negative progress from the previous. massive industrial launch.

Edit: also can you ask if there will be jingles and puppet shows? I am thinking about inviting the neighborhood kids.

Remember the Good Old Days when each ecat (numbering in the 100’s being tested at one point) each contained a half million ($US) dollars worth of ‘absolutely essential’ Ni62? Almost all of the refined Ni62 in the world!
    LOL

Rossi's SKL is using an unpublished stable isotope of Moscovium, but it doesn't need much.

He was able to obtain a moderate quantity from Bob Lazar but is still trying to produce it himself, using an old ecat-SK customer returned unit.

The Leonardo Corp might space harden and launch certify their CMNS energy tech gadgets

CMNS, not a commonly used acronym. Yet commonly used by you to describe Rossi. Rossi never said CMNS. A sign of fakery is the inventing new buzzwords or acronyms to try to feign competence.

Recent examples:

"SLRPI" : Rossi paper fans.

"Negative resistance regime": A certain director, now a contributer.

Chiral Polaritons: A brilliant lawyer named Axil.

Active Agent: A MFMP chieften who admitted he thinks he can see things before they happen.