PhysicsForDummies Verified User
  • Male
  • from San Diego CA USA
  • Member since Jan 8th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by PhysicsForDummies

Post on ECW has me thinking.

I think we better warn the credit card companies and credit bureaus. Can you imaging them being on the hook for $25 million in fraudulant charges if Rossi accepts credit cards?

How easy is it to set up to accept credit cards? Would they let him do it? Does Italy have an extradition treaty when he flees the country?

"Omega Z  Observer a day ago

You only pay the day of or the day before shipping. If you pay with a credit card, you are protected. If Rossi does not deliver after payment, he is not protected."

If he does not get it to market, what will it tell us? Unfortunately we will be unable to decide if it works.

Note that he never got any of his previous iterations to market, so that should have told us something.

What is the most likely scenario, something that never happened (getting a working ecat to market) or something that always happened (not getting an ecat to market)?

Sam, can I ask a couple serious questions? These are moral issues so I think you should be concerned. Please answer them specifically.

1. Do you think Rossi tells lies concerning the ecat development? (For example, "customers")

2. If so, are his lies OK?

3. Do you believe that the posts we identified on JONP are sock puppets? (ex "Norma", who he signs as his name sometimes) Or are they Rossi?

4 .If they are Rossi, is it OK for Rossi to pretend to be different people?

5. Do people who are morally forthright do things like lie and pretend to be people they are not?

It ain't over till the Ecat lady sings.

In November of 2021, a large Swedish company, a partner and customer of Leonardo, will perform public testing of the SKLed for electrical power input and lumen output (among other things).

It will actually be a large Swedish woman testing the ecat. She will not be a real customer or partner, but she will be singing her lungs out!

The Fat Swedish Lady Sings: Saab Is Toast - Business Insider

https://patents.google.com/patent/US9115913B1/en

This patent is meaningless, and it used the heater between 2 metal plates to trigger cold fusion,

which is not consistent with laser triggering. This suggested E-CAT has the difficulty in the trigger of cold fusion.

There is a bigger problem with this patent than not using lasers.

It has nothing to do with cold fusion, nor does it mention it.

It only speaks of these chemical reactions:

3LiAlH4→Li3AlH6+2Al+3H2

2Li3AlH6→6LiH+2Al+3H2

2LiH+2Al→2LiAl+H2

I don't see a transmutation here. Do you?

Plus I don't see why lasers are "required" for cold fusion. Tell Mizuno that.

News by the magician:

:D :D :D Based on the above bullshit he has one hundred of rooms where will made presentation... :D :D :D

If you remember, one of Rossi's SKLed rooms were used to "cure" Spock in Operation Annihilate, but he forgot his SKLoggles.

Quote from the episode: Dr Rosssi, er I mean Mc Coy. "I didn't have to blast him with the whole 5000K spectrum, Jim!"

woodworker 511 posts to date Motive? Fraud? Science?

"Point to be noted is that, as the name it suggests, ‘cold nuclear fusion can be visualized as a peculiar exothermic nuclear physical phenomenon associated with fusion of atoms at low temperatures of the order 300 to 1000 degree Kelvin against currently believed fusion of atoms associated with a temperature of the order of million degree Kelvin. Cold fusion experiments can be classified into two categories’. First one is ‘Electrolytic Cold Fusion’ associated with ‘Electrolysis of Deuterium’ and second one is ‘Hydrated Cold Fusion’ associated with ‘preheating of hydrated metals in a pressurized reactor’."

Also note

"Based on the repeatable nature of hydrated cold fusion experiments conducted by S. Focardi, Andrea Rossi, A.G. Parkhomov, E.O. Belousova Yu. LN. Bazhutov, A.I. Gerasimova, V.P. Koretskiy, Yasuhiro Iwamura, Tadahiko Mizuno, Jed Rothwell, Prahlada Ramarao, N.S. Varaprasad, P. Shyam Sunder and Shashank G Dath and other eminent scientists [5-22], it seems compulsory to review the basics of cold nuclear fusion positively."-Seshavatharam and Lakshminarayana 2021

You suggest that just because "Seshavatharam and Lakshminarayana" who I never heard of, inluded Rossi in a bucket list of Lenr researchers, then that means Rossi is not a charlatan? How many on this list CURRENTLY believe Rossi is legit and are happy he is included? Next time you plan to give evidence supporting Rossi, please give evidence supporting Rossi, not groupings which disparage everyone else on the list. For example, ask Jed what he thinks of Rossi, Byron. He will answer here.

I wonder how Rossi did in the deposition today. I can picture the copious sweat oozing out from under his platinum sponge wig, his red face emitting strange radiation, implausibly denying everything.

I would pay big bucks for a transcript.