Posts by Gruber

Meanwhile, everything else that I have observed and witnessed during these eight years, including my own measurements on the previous E-Cat versions, and the one-year test of a one megawatt plant in Doral, FL, during which Rossi started developing the E-Cat QX with its electronic/electromagnetic control system, indicates that the E-Cat is a working device, although many would call it An Impossible Invention.

Strong words... I bet Dewey begs to differ!

Researchers at the George Washington University have found out that lanthanum hydride nearly at room temperature (but under enorme pressure) shows superconductivity.

Who would have thought that Metal Hydrides would do such thing?! ;)

https://phys.org/news/2019-01-…ity-room-temperature.html

Researchers discover new evidence of superconductivity at near room temperature

"We believe this is the beginning of a new era of superconductivity," Russell Hemley, a research professor at the GW School of Engineering and Applied Science, said. "We have examined just one chemical system – the rare earth La plus hydrogen. There are additional structures in this system, but more significantly, there are many other hydrogen-rich materials like these with different chemical compositions to explore. We are confident many other hydrides—or superhydrides—will be found with even higher transition temperatures under pressure."

It's interesting that Rossi seems to use something similar to a PWM to change the heat output of his reactor.

Or monumental nonsense. The evidence currently is far from enough to know which and to know whether either purported energy source will ever be practical and useful.

I beg you pardon?! From the 31st on we will have unlimited heat! For certain people! With businesses running long enough! And have an internet connection! And are worthy in the eyes of the dottore! 😉

You are a lying troll who apparently gets his jollies from writing endless insults. You must be sick in the head.

Please look in the mirror when you write these lines because I am sure the other side has the same opinion about you.

Now you also want to get rid of the illusionists?! I always liked those! Is good fun! I wonder how David Copperfield or Siegfried & Roy will like this...

If I count correctly, Rossi is talking about 3 persons only...? He misses Frank Acland, doesn't he?

Assuming Frank Acland is right, then it seems Rossis is having again difficulties in doing the right math...this time not 3 missing magnitudes in explaining the equivalence of 1g of matter by Einstein's famous equation or transferring Kelvin into Celsius, but counting people... :-)

Frank obviously is category 3 in Rossi's list.

"Director of the medium we have chosen..."

Interesting. On ecw is a longer version of this post. For example the part with the 7 cameras disappeared:

Frank Acland:

As you know, we will talk of this issue diffusely and we will see very interesting things during the presentation.

This will be probably one of the more fascinating things we will see, so let’s wait for the presentation of the Ecat SK. We will see the Ecat SK in a show room and we will see a video that has been already made, as you know, in a factory heated by the Ecat SK, where we have placed a camera in a strategic position to look at the plasma. We placed seven cameras in seven crucial points and, honestly, I think it will be worth the while to watch the 2 hours of the direct streaming.

Thank you for the continue attention and respect that your team has always dedicated to the work of our team.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

1. Frank Acland January 6, 2019 at 8:17 PM

Dear Andrea,

In you answer to TheFutureIsNow, you stated that you have observed balls of plasma in the QX, can you tell us anything more about them?

Many thanks,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi January 6, 2019 at 9:04 PM

Frank Acland:

As you know, we will talk of this issue diffusely and we will see very interesting things during the presentation.

This will be probably one of the more fascinating things we will see, so let’s wait for the presentation of the Ecat SK.

Thank you for the continue attention and respect that your team has always dedicated to the work of our team.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Adrian,

“Pretty good proof” is an oxymoron.

There is proof or there is no proof.

This statement is wrong.

Maybe it works for mathematics.

But take a look at climate science for example. As soon as the thing you want to proof involves complex systems there is only pretty good proof and not absolute proof.

Previously you said you have not read these documents. Which is it?

About as long as it will take scientists and industry to learn enough to produce safe reactors. However long it takes, that's how long we must wait. Society will not allow an untested and potentially dangerous technology that cannot be explained by any scientific theory.

The thing with the safe reactors worked out nicely with fission ;)