sifferkoll Member
  • Member since Jun 2nd 2014
  • Last Activity:

Posts by sifferkoll

ne had to be incompetent and negligent at vetting to invest in Rossi when IH did but now you have to be completely stupid as well and unable to do a simple internet search (which reveals the pretrial depositions).

Don't worry about it Mary. Calm down, consider lithium maybe... It's only a Norwegian newspaper (ie a small country really really far away ...). When these people finally get to the Internet they will find that you have spoken the TRUTH all over it in one million+ rants trashing Rossi from any angle possible. They will be so impressed by your perseverance and join you on your faithful journey towards enlightenment :D

That is where you get into trouble peddling that stuff.

Or maybe you because you are trying to stop it.

You tell me what is worse at the end of the day; some false hope (hardly noticeable compared to the normal news flow from the same papers) among generally privileged people or the potential lives sacrificed from one single day of delay if you somehow got it wrong in your long distance amateur analysis?

I don't think it's necessary to make an unverifiable dog and pony show to protect IP in this case. You can literally put the device in a small crate on a platform visibly above the ground, hiding the contents from the audience or cameras or whatever, and carefully and rigorously measure input power, water flow rate and output delta T over a long period of time. If the thing goes on for long enough, chemical sources of energy can be ruled out.

This is not about whether I like that Rossi is attempting to protect his IP. It's about what "he is protecting his IP" includes and excludes as possibilities. He can both protect his IP and allow for a rigorous black box test. He shuns rigorous measurement, and, we can reasonably conclude, for reasons other than protecting IP.

DPS FUD going on I see.

But, lets leave that for a moment - I guess it is in your script to paint a picture of Rossi as wanting to show YOU (or any other "skeptic"/tr**l/a***ot****r) that it performs as stated. I'll let you in on a secret : He knows you exist and why, and has concluded it is absolutely useless to go the path you want him to go... Get it? For him it is enough to show those people who really matters to his objectives and that it works. And those people know what risks are involved (hint: if it actually works is not a major one of them - that is the easy part) .

Moved from the QX demo thread. Eric

Wow! I cant understand that you don't understand that Rossi understands that you would write this kind of statement. Of course he knows there are an infinite amount of fraud scenarios to be made up.... This one is pathetically simple and only shows your bad intentions (flashing your cards...) Please meditate on the fact that Rossi did not do this demo for you, although he did know you would trash it for sure...

E_man: rest assured that we'll do our best to keep the discussion in the other threads civil, including moving contentless personal attacks and other unworthy comments here (time, energy and level of irritation permitting). It will happen as often as is necessary. If needed, account suspensions are a further possibility.

And I was only following your very specific instruction and corrected a factual issue connected to the post made... Well, well. I guess you only want to prove your pure intentions... Point taken...

I do understand what you are doing. Of course I do. You are twisting a completely factual statement made by Rossi to something that induce some FUD that was simply not there. Where the f*ck was Rossi supposed to say the demo was held in your opinion? Or do you not understand the word "at"? It is not the same as "by" you know. (and english is not my native...)

Moved from the Rossi blog thread. Eric

Some... (and that is what most probably makes some hot-fusionistas wet their pants ... )

Rossi_Essen_Kullander_Carlo1-600x329.jpg

L1010505-1-e1511609834253.jpg

Facing cross examination on ecat stuff could not have been easy!

Wow! Is this a way for you to justify to yourself and your almost infinite number of posts made the last couple of years thrashing and accusing everyone working with Rossi? What does THAT say about you Mary?

Seems more like YOU are twisting reality. The demo was "made at the Swedish Royal Academy of Engineering Sciences of Stockolm".

Is there something that you do not understand with that statement ? Or are you only trying to induce some FUD?

Are you some sort of nut case? I genuinely worry about Lewan can earn a living after Rossi finally goes down in flames and he is revealed as the (fill in the blank) that he is. And you find that creepy? What does that say about YOU?

You tell me Mary, what does it say about me?

No. It says something about the boundless gullibility of murky thinkers, believers without evidence, and desirous individuals with more money than sense. I do agree with the latter point. It was likely enough that Rossi could have confused a jury that it was a major threat to IH which is why they settled on giving Rossi nothing. Rossi does not have a magnetic personality. He is annoying, abrasive, obviously evasive, and transparently dishonest. Most people with sense would avoid him like a plague. And then, there is his obvious internet record which documents his consistent failures and lies. I do worry about Lewan. He has a lovely family to take care of. I wonder how he is going to do it after Rossi's eventual and inevitable demise.

Ok. Lets try again. Eric moved my previous answer to this creepy MY post within a minute. It seem that it is ok to post hidden threats/hints and "WORRY" about Mats and his family in a "I know which school your kids goto" manner but me answering to it is censured...

No. It says something about the boundless gullibility of murky thinkers, believers without evidence, and desirous individuals with more money than sense. I do agree with the latter point. It was likely enough that Rossi could have confused a jury that it was a major threat to IH which is why they settled on giving Rossi nothing. Rossi does not have a magnetic personality. He is annoying, abrasive, obviously evasive, and transparently dishonest. Most people with sense would avoid him like a plague. And then, there is his obvious internet record which documents his consistent failures and lies. I do worry about Lewan. He has a lovely family to take care of. I wonder how he is going to do it after Rossi's eventual and inevitable demise.

Why don't you take some lithium and calm down Mary. Why all this hate and why do you pretend to care about Mats? That part of your rant leaves a foul smell

There is absolutely no upside for them to engage in endless arguing about n+1 fraud scenarios invented by (possibly paid) anonymous astroturfers and Internet trolls. I guess this is exactly what these trolls know and the reason why they want them to engage ... ;)

Well in general that may be, but what I meant was - when it comes to Rossi, he's not exactly been helping his case recently, so it hardly requires a conspiracy for people to say he's FOS.

Of course he hasn't. He firmly believes trying to convince trolls and astroturfers is a complete waste of time. I believe he's right.

Fortunately (for you all?) it's not my job to decide whats appropriate round here - But Sifferkol's post above seems to be a reasonable enough opinion, put forth in a fairly polite manner... Maybe the 'astroturfing by a few professionals' is a bit conspiracy theorist-like, but no-one here was named directly.

And, I might add, that considering everything "astroturfing" conspiratorical is maybe even more of a conspiracy theory .... ;)