Navid Member
  • Male
  • Member since May 11th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Navid

I'm missing something.
    - Are you saying because his team member received the vaccine, Christian must have?

- I don't see where this statement is in your links "has not received a COVID-19 vaccine, according to Inter Milan's director."

- I don't understand the date June 3rd Reuters talks about new coach. Are you saying this happened June 11th?

There are different Wuhan leak hypotheses:

1. The virus came from a "wet market" near the institute. Chinese wet markets are notoriously filthy and dangerous. All observers say they the threaten zoonotic disease.
    2. The virus came from the institute, by accident.
    3. The virus came from the institute and it was engineered, not fully natural.
    4. The virus was deliberately released from the institute.

The intelligence agencies under the Trump administration decided they could not tell the difference between 1 and 2, because they lack information. The Biden administration agreed, but now they want more information to resolve whether it is 1 or 2. I doubt they will get enough information from the Chinese government.

No one in either administration agrees with 3 or 4 as far as I know. Most experts disagree with #3. #4 is ridiculous, because no military would release a bioweapon unless there is already a war underway. Releasing it before a war gives the enemy a heads-up and chance to develop a vaccine. Also, this would be the world's worst bio-weapon, since it kills mainly old people, and hardly any young soldiers. Furthermore, no sane military would release a bioweapon before they themselves had an antidote stockpiled. That would be like bombing your own army. It was clear the Chinese did not have an antidote.

This didn't age well. Notable words

"notoriously"

"all observers"

"ridiculous"

"no sane"

Emotional hyperbole is a sign of fake skepticism.

Fake skepticism could be (I don't know in every case!) a result of an embargo of certain ideas, which is very effective way of keeping certain interests on top. The embargos are usually by those in secret pacts. They usually has been deceived themselves. Those clubs are not the way of the truth, and membership in any such club is contigent only on your will. People in them think they have an oath to secrecy higher than any other bond, but that is a fiction.

Back to fake skepticism.

Most of you are very unaware how big a problem this is. Bigger than the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Please educate yourself. I recommend The Ethical Skeptic who outs this important topic well.

https://theethicalskeptic.com/…hat-is-social-skepticism/

Social Skeptics wear SSkepticism as an identity, apply intimidation and doubt only to subjects they disdain, and enforce an embargo regarding any and all observations or science which might serve to undermine their Cabal authorized ontology. They eschew data collection; instead undertaking social activism and unethical activity, any means necessary to enforce the ‘right answer’ and secure the power of their sponsor institutions. Social Skeptics abuse skepticism to act in lieu of science, not as subset thereof.

The Gig is up. Explain to people that the Roman Empire fell too - and the citizens eventually knew it. They are desperate so they are throwing Fauci to the wild masses. The Colosseum is the media. Call out the Empire.

I don't know if this was posted, but I like Ingram's statement re: blockage of HCQ

"Criminal doesn't begin to describe it."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lyCm0rGDUaSO/

We just experienced ritualistic mass murder and debated about it! And we even debated it that with 100% obvious data that risks might outweigh benefits.

The analytical mind can literally enable psychopathic mass murder (institutionalized in a lab coat) and rationalize it. Have you tried to wake others up? Are you afraid to speak out? Why?

Failure to produce a product is no proof the tech wasn't real. I am quite confident the Papp engine was real - looks like a hydrino reaction to me. Even the engineers who get that far, are sunk for lack of theoretical know how. Coupled with the irrational fear of someone stealing their invisible ring, we know why failure is so common, failure to build a team.

The path of the entrepreneur requires a vast amount of skills which basically no person can have. Meaning you could have 100 PhDs who know how magnetic motors work but 99 would fail for one reason or another. I stand open to the idea, but assume at the moment that they are using some sort of stored capacity in a magnet that itself took energy to form.. I haven't found any hard science to describe it.

Btw, if you are going down this path, feel free to reach out! I have skilled people in my network who can help.

we all know - I assume - that it isn't actually millions of degrees there - there is some sort of emission

Mills makes the point that the CO absorption band at 4.7um cannot exist above 4000K

He has a plausible mechanism and the emissions and spectra he makes in his lab.

How does the H* mechanism account for these transitions and spectra?

I don’t know Navid , there is an increasing number of people reporting this phenomena, and a staunch, derisive and even threatening official denial, which is the worrying part. I saw it with my own eyes in my parents, there’s no way around it, they are completely baffled. I don’t have a clue what it may be, the chatter talks about SPIONs, graphene, and also the ferritin bound proteins you mention, but that is all speculation, the concrete thing is that, as far as I have been able to gather, all the vaccine brands have something in them that has a strong magnetic ability, and considering the small dose people is given, whatever is the material, it has an impressive magnetic force to weight ratio. And some people claim it has been spreading through their body and now all of it has become capable of attracting magnets and metals.

And again, mainstream media has reacted with scorn and derision, and no one from mainstream media has actually gone to test it themselves, as the guy from “Not on the BEEB” did.

Understand this - whoever put that in their knows and if they were nice wouldn't they say something? How about oops? Or, "oh ya, its from the manufacturing process-- no big deal...here's the paper on that!" It cant happen by accident.

Understand that you live in a society, one step from Hunger Games. Media and information control --- is their main tool. Some of their club members are on this forum.

I can see form the way leaders are pimping extremely hard to push the V, that something nefarious is afoot --- and the foot wants our face.

Keep us posted.

The analytical work was done at Grace chemical so Potassium Hydrino Hydride seems to be something unique with a shielded nucleus (upfield shift). I'd be interested to hear what it is, even if Mills doesnt have the ultimate explanation.

While most people's belief system - atheism - won't let them look at potential evil, the science of magento proteins does allow remote control of brain circuitry and complex behaviors via ferritin bound proteins or paramagnetic particles. Something to consider?

The (international) national security apparatus exists to lie. In their view, that is the right thing to do for their mission. Counter-intelligence is lying at source. The public are babies, and they spoon-feed their minds.

It is clear from this board, that even those open-minded enough to consider a new energy source, can be massively manipulated psychologically - which means unable to see right from wrong, or see deception for what it is.

I have found no evidence that Trump was treated with Ivermectin, so the author is probably mistaken.

As seen from https://www.usatoday.com/in-de…al-antibodies/3630609001/

Trump was (very quickly) administered monoclonal antibodies (expensive) and dexamethasone (cheap). That early, aggressive treatment as one two punch was probably critical in his quick recovery. He also got remdesivir (expensive) and was taking vitamin D, zinc, and melatonin.

Trump's willingness to mention hydroxychloroquine and other treatments anathema to the establishment shows he would not have hindered the use of ivermectin. Unfortunately there may be no cure for TDS.

Why would you say the author is mistaken when the author clearly says "unreported by the press."

It is centered around the drug Ivermectin, which President Trump used at Walter Reed hospital, unreported by the press,

As said. The fascists did take over most western countries. It works along the same plan they used 1932. They now own all media. See what happens in east Europe and you understand. At least in the USA you can buy a weapon to avoid the worst.

What is happening eastern Europe? ( or do you mean back then )

Does anyone have a succint explanation of the physics of the earth engine?

High levels of Vitamin D to prevent SARS-Cov2 infection a myth?

Findings  In this cohort study of 18 148 individuals whose vitamin D levels were measured before the COVID-19 pandemic, low levels of vitamin D were associated with SARS-CoV-2 seropositivity in unadjusted univariable analysis. However, after adjusting for potentially confounding factors, including age, sex, race/ethnicity, education, body mass index, blood pressure, smoking status, and geographical location, vitamin D level was not associated with SARS-CoV-2 seropositivity.

https://jamanetwork.com/journa…ftm_links&utm_term=051921

Great distraction study - the claim of vitamin D which is well established is that Vitamin D is associated with strong negative outcomes from Covid (mortality!). Nobody said Vitamin D prevents antibody formation.

It is easy for .2% of the population to start dying from the vaccine and nobody will figure it out for a year.

Thus, the vaccine is equivalent to the disease.

The RNA mafia seems to invest a lot money to block Astra and J&J despite their vaccines are the worst ever applied to humans > 10'000 direct deaths 1,3% of Pfizer vaccinated get CoV-19 after first jab. You can calculate the deaths...

I am trying to get a hold of the stats - is the 1.3% with the Cov-19 after first jab - is that PCR positivity? ( I remember rates went from 1.9% to 6.6% in first two (?) weeks in Israel?