Posts by IobseRvable

Axil has forgotten his pills again.... he links almost every shit out there to LENR.

@lobseRvable has been banned for this post, since he has had several warnings about insulting behaviour. He is not considered by the moderation team to be any kind of an asset.

Andrea Rossi gives another good example of his set of engineering skills and that he doesn’t care about a safe and effective product design....everybody who would sell such a device would know and care what may or can happen when the fuel in the reactor has gone....

Basically he admits that he cannot have a certificate for the “product”, if he never tried it or tested this important detail.

It is like if a car manufacturer would say: don’t know, just go figure what will happen when you ran out of gasoline...see his answer to question no 3:

absoultely right.

And then people like Adrian come, call us "babbler", try to look like a "experienced scientist" BUT ignore such obvious nonsense-Rossi-Sayings ?

Definitely worth to worry about....

The reason for a low position of electrons in Holmlid theory is superconductivity in the hydrogen molecule. The Meissner effect pushes all electrons out of the positively charges core of the molecule and a shell of electrons forms a cloud of negative charge close to the positive nucleus of the hydrogen molecule.

When the Meissner effect is strong, the election cloud is pushed to a distance far from the positive charged core, When the Meissner effect is the weakest, the election cloud is pushed to a distance nearest from the positive charged core.

There is no case when the electron cloud will be forced into the positive core of the molecule. When the superconductive condition fails, the Meissner effect will terminate, and the electrons will resume their normal orbits and the ultra dense molecule will fail and devolve.

the nonsense continues.

a) Does Holmlid say, that a nucleus is superconductive ?

b) What is an election cloud ?

Well just throw all that string theory away now we know its a magnetic force. Who cares if they don't like it-let them hang themselves on their strings if they kick up a fuss. (ie hoist themselves on their own petards). But yes good to know what we're up against.

I do not appreciate string theory neither. But I what I hate more is people like You discrediting approved physical facts by some .... nonsense.

and I was banned for 2 weeks by Alan Smith after using the word "delusion".... no one really gets this anymore...

...look again. It happened again. An unfair unreasonable person moved my resonable question into here,
    ... I think, I need to leave this forum.

More and more it reminds me of the e-catworld freak Frank Acland, so sad.

I know a kW is a rate and a kWH is an amount of energy. Only the babblers get confused. I'm mildly surprised that you wrote I should know rather than saying I didn't know, in you usual style.

Only a babbler would be stupid enough to think telling the kid
    "1 Kilowatt-hours to Ergs = 3.6E+13," (politically correct units) would be more helpful to a kid than comparing it to a horse.

Alan ? Can You explain, why Adrian is allowed to insult in an obvious selfish and dunning kruger way, and does not get "moved to clearence items" ???

1) I do not work for the oil industry.

2) I work for retail.

3) If You want to find reptilian shape shifters living in the hollow flat earth, then You will find it in the internet.

So whatever You find in the internet cannot be believed in without reasonably questioning it.

The logical conclusion is, that Your screenshots Do not tell us anything ( BTW , what should they even tell me at all ??? ).

Sharp climate change is connected with oil production and waters! The devastation of a lithosphere is led to reduction of a gravitational and magnetic field by Earth! Oil and water serves for cooling and greasing of the rotating geospheres creating a planet dynamo effect which gives terrestrial electricity. The greenhouse effect is a delusion of academicians!.

Резкое изменение климата связано с добычей нефти и воды! Опустошение литосферы приводит к уменьшению гравитационного и магнитного поля Земля! Нефть и вода служит для охлождения и смазки вращающих геосфер, создающих динамо-эффект планеты, который дает земное электричество. Парниковый эффект-это заблуждение академиков!.

oh my god.

Alan You accuse me of insulting ? Ok, then, PLEASE, tell me how can I properly comment on this one, remaining politically correct and still state my opinion that this is totally n.....e ?

Exactly, you were wrong about picometers, and wrong to attempt to argue about nuclear physics with somebody as smart as Wyttenbach.. As for 'why now' it is because I get more complaints from other members about your behaviour than I do about Adrian's. As for 'warning nobody' you know nothing about who gets warned by private message - as you have been. Keep arguing and you are gone, behave and you stay. Very simple, and it is your choice.

and where Do I argue if I ask reasonable questions ?

IobseRvable .

Consider this as your final and very public warning. Unless you treat fellow forum members with proper respect, as you have been asked to do several times you will be banned again. And next time is forever. Your choice.

why now ?

Do You have read my question properly or do You simply expect me to "always" insult people ? As far as I remember, the discussions with Adrian Ashfield are much more "insulting" and You are warning nobody.

So, now, please tell me, WHAT is now Your problem with my latest question, which I asked Wyttenbach ?

(Anyway I was wrong, pico meters is quite right....)

pm is pico meters: You can calculate it yourself. Use the reduced mass coulomb formula and Mills 1.162! Just forget about classic relativity as it is anyway the wrong approach to model the system.

why should I believe in Mills instead of classic relativity ? Just because You say so ? Pico-Meters ? The smallest distance from proton to electron is measured in pico meters ? I doubt...

of course... this all happened in times, where some people still believed in myth, ghosts, the devil, etc...

fortunately these times are over...

...and our society is used to "technical process looking like magic"...

...and lightbulbs are standard today...

Personally, and as an amateur physics afficionado, I find this first paper to be a beautiful exposition (and will eventually read the others). I first became aware of the use dimensionless "natural unit" equations in my 1990s professional training, under the rubric of Henry's Law with respect to "global distillation".

To "Lobster": What should we think of the role of character assassination in modern science?

first letter ist a "I" not an "L" .

...depends... what we should think. As long, as Rossi does not fall under this category, modern science is performing well...