Posts by IobseRvable

The limit for classic deep electron orbits is 3.43pm where the stored magnetic energy is equal to the potential gain.

There is a stable deep magnetic orbit at around 2.15pm as measured by Holmlid. To understand this you need to be able to work in 4D homogeneous space. Further you must model the electron as magnetic flux around the proton.

where is the source for this ? pm are pico meters ?

his last try to explain included one small boy who dropped his physics degree... IIRC, Carl Oscar Gullstrom.

... so what should we think about this new approach ?

LENR associated with the model of the planet Earth, there is a cold fusion by electricity in the earth's crust. I want to make a model of the planet Earth and get the generator Tarasenko, which would make a flying saucer! Earth is a flying saucer, but not controlled, and we'll manage!

Is this forum really a melting pot for every freak out there ?

lob,

Alan is living in a monastery for the time being, so I am the guilty party. :) Your question was rhetorical, as you know the thread in question is about "New Science Ideas". The thread is serious, and you were not. Hence welcome, again, to "Clearance".

really ? In a monastery ? For real ? Where exaxctly? And why?

look axil, the article mentions the catchphrase

"sub luminal tachyons"

Why would anyone use this kind of negation ? This simply is used to sound fancy and to catch some idiots, who do have no clue about physics, and simply say "WOW".
    For me this phrase simply discredits the entire article.

Not even that. The entire symposion is already discredited by it's title ( Transmutation, ball lightning.... too esoteric, wayyyyy tooo esoteric ).

Let me say it like this:

As long the LENR crew willingly uses such abnormal words, abnormal research ways and ridiculous assumptions and conclusions, their acceptance will remain, as it is. For this and a lot more reasons.

That is the sad thing about LENR.

||

Rossi is qualified (at Master's level I think) in Philosophy. this no doubt makes him an entertaining and charismatic intellectual companion in Italian or US Cafes, as we have learnt from Marci - who gave us an insightful character sketch in infinity Magazine quite a while ago.

He has alas no qualifications in engineering and almost none in science (i think he may have done some general science courses his part of a more general undergraduate degree). I of course don't count the bought and fake qualification from the now shut-down Kensington University.

THH

righty right.

But, whatever he tries, he was dumping toxic waste into places not intended for this. To make money. This is the most convincing evidence, not to trust him, in whatever way. At least for me.

And this fact lets his charisma vanish at once.

"Clean energy", bla bla bla...

It's is OK to debunk Rossi, who simply has no clue about the physics, that is underplayed to his experiments.

But unluckily for you, soon people will call today standard model physics being pseudo science. Hot fusion, the offspring of a military lie, will be named the most unsuccessful project ever, burning megatons of money, we would need to educate, e.g. 90% of the undereducated US population.

The sect of standard model physicists is worse than the catholic church, but the successful explanation of LENR physics will "push them over the cliff".

So, the delusion continues...

As far as I know, no one has seen strange radiation form a QX or SK reactor. Rossi lost his hair due to treatment for skin cancer.

That Rossi is currently alive and well after 20 years of E-Cats is a good indication they are not dangerous,

Strange radiation was reported, I remember having read somethin, maybe in 2016 or so ...

Didn't "strange radiation" from the e-cat cause Rossi to be ill for months. make his hair fall out, and force him to wear a nuclear hardened platinum sponge wig? That sounds dangerous to me.

Ok ok ok, but we cannot be sure, this was due to the e-cats.

BTW, I seem to remember, that , some years ago, he indeed said something about "strange radiation"... when was this ?

By the way about lost inventions and discoveries, I've read report of Germanium parasitic PN junction measurement put into the drawer in the 1920s (not the 30s with the famous first dubious transistor). I cannot find back the reports (often history is polished in wikipedia/sciAm, like on Shechtmann/quasi-scientists - reality from the witness disappears slowly).

There are many similarities between LENR and semiconductors, especially materialScience/metallurgy/nanotech/pseudoparticlesQM hellish problems. For someone trained in microelectronics, and aware of 1930 science (my kid science books were 1930 updated 1960)

I suppose, You moved my post "Do we really need another garbage collector thread" to "Clearence items".... it is wrong there ....

No - I moved it, as I will move this one. It added nothing useful. Alan.