Posts by IobseRvable

Isn’t this exactly what the babblers have predicted? Because this is Rossi’s scheme and pattern..? Dropping the current “product” that is “Sigma-5-ready” for the next generation that is superior and more efficient? Rossi keeps us curious what might be his next toy in a year from now, he will drop his SK for? Luckily there is enough room with letters from the alphabet... Adrian come on with a suggestion 😄😄

No, he does not keep us curios, at least not me. But he tries to do so. Failing...

Babble? You don't know what you are talking about. Russia or me 25 years behind? Really? Read the whole article. https://www.lewrockwell.com/20…supremacy-publicly-ended/

It's off topic so I won't go into details, but Russian radar can now "see" stealth aircraft. You should read what aeronautical experts say about the Su 57 (1/10 the coat of the F 35 disaster.)

Why should anyone believe an anonymous babbler?

Adrian?

Please, can You finally stop insultin people constantly, by calling them babbler ? You do the same , all the time.

20 bucks on "facing problems" ....

The mission of the scientists doing the SAFIRE experiment are tasked with is exploring the reactions that drive the Sun's corona. But since they have by chance discovered this singularly unique reaction, they may be redirecting their research into commercializing it. I will continue to speak out with great vigor because IobseRvable you surely do need an education.

yeah.... I do, maybe You can teach me, how LENR really works... You should know best, as You already stated... with chirality and black holes, nanoplasmonics and polaritons on the surface of ...

MAN they refer to the electric universe. Now, tell me again, that I need an education ??? I recommend You to go to rehab, but You say "polaritons polaritons polaritons" ...

... You totally belong in this garage... i heard , their bong is quite singularly unique...

But The SAFIRE project is producing He3 from hydrogen together with 20 million watts of power. Those freaks with no clue about fusion are doing very well at this early juncture.

So where is their product ? Do You really believe every shit, some garage pirates say ?

The SAFIRE project is well on the way to show that the Sun is powered by the LENR reaction. All the Solar theories are not proven, vetted and replicated science.

yeah, of course. Some freaks with no clue about fusion under high pressure and high temperature and strong, rotating magnetic fields inside a lab can explain, how the sun works.... keep on dreaming... but be quiet.

We don't ban people for bad science, but only for posting with bad intentions.

and how Do You call the intention, flooding every thread, even if he has already his own place for retarded children in here ?
    The only one who received an own thread because he constantly violated the board's rules... I do not get it , totally insane...

axil went to tuesday to flood wherever he can. Since about 3 weeks he changed his day from wednesday to tuesday.

Mods, You should focus on tuesday and a lot of offtopic spam in a lot of wrong threads.

... there are not many people violating this board's rules that often like axil... and though are banned... I don't get it....

I do appreciate that kindness very much. But don't take out any animus toward me on others that are kind to me. Good nature should be encouraged not persecuted

if there was any good nature in You, You would know, in which thread Your ever repetitive nonsense belongs ...

Lob,

Of course. Rossi has a 204 page thread going already. I am still thinking of a good title for the thread. Putting Scam alert may expose us if the company turns out legitimate. Has to be something more subtle, but still get the point across. "Buyer Beware"? I do not know. Anyone have any ideas? These things keep popping up, and we need to do something to warn the public.

It is an " I " .