DnG Member
  • Member since Jun 29th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by DnG

The eat cake hostage stone.. kinda defeats the point of why we were created

too have this type of existence

more waiting

denying an existence is a bad move.

millions controlled through fear and manipulation now spreading throughout the world, A controlling body not of the people but of an enterprise empire.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

restraints are now removed.

Seams appropriate

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A bit more on the S- L and stats reported

External Content youtu.be

I can see a number of pov with alternative outcome all I am shore of is the the 5g can interlinear with your immune system and the virus can bring you down.

All I see is another part to a ambulatory op, in past years all the financial traps, island hopping fake news system, with good people working within a snake pit of corruption. 2nd to final justification.

if the page has a block when you try to read it..may be better not to accept terms. and move along..

The US has a doctor patient non disclose likely being enforced in the only areas being tested All Dem states, its unlikely numbers will be added to keep up with all this any time soon.

Just math

If I have done my research correctly, the virus is spreading without knowing assisted from the 5G keeping the nod soft not to penetrate leading to death .if correct. the virus is spreading like wild fire.we will see.

Seems Max, you"r looking for information like a court case with exhibits, point by point documentation showing all the steps. there is some interesting video that can make a story line but it will look more like a military op then a woops did we do that..

I know I pushed this before but the cracks in obsidian ramming together within a magma case are shown to make an electrical charge and hold it until a jump to ground, its hard to deny it looking at the videos of volcano's. is it possible to do it in a lab? New thread?