DnG Member
  • Member since Jun 29th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by DnG

What is it that confuses you? Are you not familiar with the usual standards of academic science? People who wish to make a claim have to publish a paper describing their work. They have to list the instruments and methods, show data, describe the signal to noise ratio, and so on. That is how it is done. Smith & George have not yet done this. So, by the standards of academic science, they do not have credibility, and no one should believe them. That does not mean they should be dismissed.

This is not controversial. I have never heard of an academic scientist who would disagree, or who would say "you should list me as a positive!" when he has not published anything. That would be like demanding a PhD for a thesis you have not submitted.

it's right from wrong JED O publish a paper to review crap..

just like working for XYZ.. as a head engineer, you get a LAMP not at patent or most times your name put to what you invented .. you get a table top lamp

The world if full of toy's that did not need review, they just do the job,

Does some evidence for EVOs exist in cold fusion experiments, in ECat reactors of Andrea Rossi in particular?

Seems everything will be rossi related until further notice, reminds me of my shops little red cabinet ,Every time we couldn't find something it needed to be in the locked cabinet we could not open, We realized after 10 years the cabinet needed to be the size of a battleship for taking credit for what it was hiding~

That's what I'm thinking, private will likely look for what type of reaction to sustain to fit the job. if its not an all of nothing reaction.

I;m speculating if a lower tier can regulate an upper tier output it would be built as a fixed value and stay away from max outputs,

but what is a sensible output if its an option..

Curious, if the goal line is reached would you set up a test city ..or replace a power plant and keep support- that infrastructure or build small sub systems,

Or go with low output- boats Ships as a test bed If the output can be regulated from the lower state reaction single phase if the output can be controlled that way.

or just go all in and cross your fingers? A free for all to everything at the same time.

Also touched on this..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just something to think about

Only information poor in this context, in other context - for an easy example a string of telemetry data - your ''a'' might be very information-rich. It is a mistake to view information as an absolute, like beauty it is in the eye of the beholder.

Equally, Hawkin radiation might contain a great deal of information leaving a black hole, the beauty and complexity of which we have yet to appreciate.

It could be interesting in ..if a DNA type membrane was used as a ...rabbit hole~ ..

its similar to test with a mig welder changing out the gas mixes to learn what will do what. not much video and not much written. Also having a chamber to magnetically levitate the molten ball or lightning ball would take a more like a particle accelerator tube to keep it centered and not blow out a wall, its an engineers nightmare.

Doesn't seem your looking around much in todays news.. Clearly you can see Republican say up and all dems say down if the agenda is hidden or not. Hidden would be money talks and wins if your income is also hidden from view~