DnG Member
  • Member since Jun 29th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by DnG

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The other possibility couldn't have happened that the trode was made of junk to make money ,like so many rolls of wire listed as one thing but seem to be another money making forest~

todays world.

You may be jumping to many steps ahead , even I'm not willing to let go of my doubt, no matter what I'm told. I hang on to it for all its worth, Safe zone, I believe a lot but I'm only willing to share if its in step as an optional thought.

yeah, something like the QX researchers looking for how a ufo works. no one on the planet has the credibility. We will be kept divided for some time yet but that's a good thing. checks and balances~

tipping point question Jean. Knowing the recent BigBang out there. I its true and there are....did they f up or other..~ I would expect similar debris, I guess its all in what you believe.

I can describe something that will likely just add frustration but it may give some thought

A v12 jag engine was misfiring from stress cracks in the plastic distributor CAP ,As I attempted to clean them "scrape the carbon lines out thinking it would help it ended up cracking / overheating the insulator of the spark plugs when I re-fired the eng.

The cap I think was a slandered bakelite gray and the glue I have no idea....long ago - All I can think of for such a reaction related to this thread IS THE plastic from the hot spark between the carbon tracks jumping all over the inside of the pipe in use creating a type of plastic transform chemical bubble reaction to a primary from the opening and closing of small holes in the pipe. As a car distributor may have gained volts.

in the past, the spark plug was always to blame as being faulty even though we made distributor caps from many forms of composites.

You can also do this on a big scale with a sheet of wood with aluminum on each side, add fiberglass resin to 1 side of the aluminum. with a 4'x8' sheet as you separate the plastic opening the bubbles it will produce very high voltage.This may be something similar. BTW the plywood aluminum trick is not a joke... Have a ground strap at the table / plywood for the spark to jump to. The faster you pull it the larger the spark. IT can jump up to 3' ......Plastic....

Hope this helps.