DnG Member
  • Member since Jun 29th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by DnG

The attempt to have Harmony with Nature. is not working out too good.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

understood. ty

lost family in Denver two weeks ago from the altitude change from sea level,

seems it happens alot.

i was just looking at this area about the thin air and cov,

not good.

if your at Altitude be more cautious.

https://www.google.com/search?…&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Who is the sheriff of the El Paso County Sheriff's Office?

Sheriff Richard Wiles

Sheriff Richard Wiles, in collaboration with the El Paso Humane Society and the Animal Rescue League of El Paso, has created a canine training program to assist inmates in attaining vocational training and to provide homeless pets an opportunity to be adopted.

just like the bad robot jed

https://www.google.com/search?…&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Every game company that Tencent has invested in | PC Gamerwww.pcgamer.com › every-game-company-that-tencen...

Aug 9, 2020 — That's why I've created this reference listing each of Tencent's public ... or ownership stake in

Ubisoft—making a hostile takeover by Tencent ... China\

getting the game codes has nothing to do with cov

I have family in El Paso. I check the news from there. I should note that some of the hospital cases are actually from Juarez (it and El Paso are almost one big city with an almost fairly free flow of people) as the richer Mexicans come for better medicinal care.

Just Google El Paso, covid, news, last 24 hours.

understood but are you seeing it from something like face book? its the link i'm curious about.. when i look up El Paso hospitals ect I just get restaurants ect.

face book?

Kind of bizarre the when you look up coronaviruses in wild bird the autocorrect puts in "coronaviruses in wild bird seed mix".

Curious, where are you finding all these links? are they sent to you or are you looking them up

no again jed the posted info was from the website for Georgia available data, we estimate-- estimated figures = wild guessing .. get hacked... post crap, then retract it later. repeat.

Images

• bad robot.jpg

they are literally telling everyone computers don't get hacked after telling everyone about data hacks on personal information, it never ends.

A 99% survival rate for COVID-19 would result in ~39 million deaths worldwide, assuming half the population is infected. About half the population was infected in 1918, and roughly 50 million died according to most estimates. I do not think 99% would be the survival rate in nature with only the immune system as defense. I think it would be more like 95%, based on the initial death rates. It is 99% with medical help. It will be better than that, without a vaccine.

The survival rate varies from one disease to another, and it depends on conditions such as general health, age and so on. The black death in Europe killed anywhere from 40% to 100% of local populations.

I have yet to see a video of the bat cave on fire, so not to let this happen again,, have you?

So what your saying is the human immune system with a 99% survival rate is a hunk of junk ....