Ull25 Member
  • Member since Sep 3rd 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Ull25

Those are all points worth considering.

That was an articulated answer. I understand your position and I am not asking you to change your mind. You believe in these vaccines, they have some merits, I respect that.

The more I read about the RNA vaccines the less I trust them. The RNA spreads into the whole body, including the brain and genital organs. It also gets encoded into your genome via reverse transcriptase. Not to mention all the well known AE like myocarditis and micro clots.

These vaccines should have been pulled out of the market long ago.

One point I must emphasize is corruption, here at the outset of the pandemic in France we had a respected doctor who pushed for HCQ + Zn + Azitromycine. The governement and the MSM threw everything they had at him. At the time Gilead wanted us to use Remdesivir. HCQ is extremely cheap, unlike Remdesivir. Then they banned HCQ, it became classified as "poisonous" overnight ^^ . Turned out Remdesivir was far too damaging to the body to continue using it.

We found out lots of experts and doctors that appeared on TV were in fact paid lots of money by Gilead.

Now as to the vaccines ( you will never find a definitive vaccine against a coronavirus, too many variants btw) ,they made a bet that the variants and the AE would be negligible, they are realizing that this is not going exactly as planned.

The whole thing is gonna blow up, at the moment in France lots of things are unraveling, we have nurses and doctors that are starting to speak up about the covid " delta wave". It is all a big sham, they cheat on the numbers, they lie about everything and use every manipulative trick to silence you. Now they just passed a law that lets choose between taking these experimental vaccines and losing your job. 8o These people just do not care, just remember the 2008 financial crisis. Their lust for money knows no bound. Yes I know what I sound like but that is the reality.

Maybe you should just get your head out of these intricacies and see the global picture : Sars cov 2 is just a flu on steroids, it affects old and/ or obese people. There is no point getting vaccinated if you are not at risk.

The RNA vaccines have been forced on a us by a few sleazy companies. Here in France treatments and experiments by doctors on the ground have been banned by the government, as well as the chinese and the russian vaccines. I wonder why :/.... I am not surprized to see the same patterns in other EU countries and in the US.

People like you assume that governments cannot be corrupted and know better so they put blind faith in everything that comes from the gvt and its agencies ( the "MSM" & alia). This assumption is wrong and as a scientist lurking around LENR matters, you should know that money is always part of the equation.

I have always wondered why we did not resort more to geothermal energy, you dig deep enough and you find constant heat. No need for any fancy contraptions, exotic semi conductors or rare earth metals. You get +25°C per kilometer of depth. Can be done about anywhere on the planet except in mountainous areas.

The soviets dug a 12,262 meters deep hole back in the day, temperature at the bottom is 180°C. What kind of advantages nuclear fission plants can have over that..since they use the fission heat to run steam turbines anyway ?

By the by, what is causing the earth's core to be melted..fusion maybe ??? See Fusion at the center of the earth from Nature ( 2016).

Kind of remind me of that metallic hydrogen they made using... a high pressure anvil.....

Almost by sheer chance I found this another very old paper of transmutation of lead to mercury in a certain type of lamp with an electric sparking effect. The researcher struggled to make sure they were not fooling themselves and ended not sure of anything.

Reminiscent of Tesla's carbon button lamp and Henry moray's works and lots of other people after. I ran an experiment a few months back with nickel nps , hydrogen and a 30 000 V spark, it made some interesting lights wich could not be explained by anything I know. Many ways to get to surface plasmons it seems. I will allot some time to do more experiments around high voltage.

The more I tinker about this the more I think fusion is hiding in plain sight and that it is nothing special. If you have read the works of Egely you know about how the solar corona make fusion happen with dust. If this can happen in such a wildly variable environnment as the solar corona it should be fairly easy to make it happen here on earth. I really think we are missing something evident.

My advice is to just go ahead and test your rig, you never know what can happen. I would experiment with using different metals as electrodes if I were you. You could also try to bounce the electrodes against each other in a hydroxide solution to see if you get unusually bright light ( see Simon Brink experiments). The guys of the ohmasa gas use D2O though, can get pricey.

You could use Alan's muon generator for your muon source. You will get about 1 GeV per particle. I would change the design of Alan's Meshsugganon generator to enclose the particle generating core with a magnetic bottle which will direct the sub atomic particles which will radiate in a spherical distribution into your muon energy capture mechanism. If you surround the Meshsugganon generator core with lots of lead over a foot thick, you should get 200 fusion events per each muon created. The lead should shield the gammas that the fusion reaction generates.

For the diagram of the Meshsugganon generator see post as follows:

The Scientific Discussion of New Ideas

I will try to use it with Holmlid's/Kotzias set up. Not sure what to expect but I will give this a go.

I actually was going to drop the idea but they address the issue of surface muon flux. From the patent : Electricity from muons good patent.pdf (from the US patent office, this one gives more details).

"The order of magnitude of muon flux at the earth's surface is about 10−4/m2·s and therefore, the flux of muons is negligible. For example, to achieve a power of 760 kW (equivalent to 4, 7·1015 eV/s), considering that each muon has an energy of 4 GeV, it would take a flow of the order of 1015 muons/s. To compensate for said negligible flow, it would be necessary to increase the capture area of muons with coils of areas equivalent to the area of several cities, which would be totally inviable. Nevertheless, and very surprisingly, the device according to the present invention can capture a sufficient number of muons to enable a realistic extraction of muonic energy from the air and is highly economical in an area of less than half a square meter. Without being limited to a probable physics theory, it is believed that the explanation is as follows:

A magnet has “closed” and “open” field lines, which form an angle Θ between them tending to zero. Likewise the magnetic field from the primary coil of the muonic generator according to the invention also has both types of magnetic lines. Thus the “open” field lines propagate to high altitudes including the region of the formation of muons, at an altitude of 10 kilometers, forming a magnetic funnel whose top “opening” can have a radius of dozens of kilometers. It is these lines that will collimate atmospheric muons into the coil of the generator of the present invention, whose diameter is for example only a few centimeters. Thus, the magnetic field of the coil acts as a muon drain, which is oscillating in time. This frequency of oscillation of the field has a wavelength λB that is a fraction multiple of the Compton wavelength of the muon λC (λB=n·λC=n·5, 88×10−23 m) so that the energy of the magnetic field used in the captation process is reduced as much as possible and is selective of muons only. The whole process above applies in cases in which the coil of the muonic generator presents its axis horizontally, vertically or at any angle between these."

I did not see any mention of superconducting magnets.

This patent makes no sense on many levels.

They indeed do not mention the size of their device.

@ Axil

My plan would be to use this in ultra dense protium excitation, which produces heat and muons ( see Holmlid's and Kotzias's works). So any sign that it does indeed produce electricity would be satisfactory. D µ D fusion complicates things too much atm due to safety and I need to get a rig going before I buy some deuterium, failure can also quickly get expensive. So, I will stay with protium for now.

According to NIST, the muon's Compton wavelength is indeed 11.73444111 x 10-15 m as given in the opening post. That's about 11.7 femtometers.

That's 25.6 Zettahertz.

Convenience link for double checking the result: https://www2.chemistry.msu.edu…ch/virttxtjml/cnvcalc.htm

What then would be the "integer multiple of this frequency" ? I am sorry I have to ask I do not have lots of time.

So to recap I would need a signal generator, an HF amplifier and an oscilloscope. I had a look at the HF amplifiers on ebay, these definitely are not cheap hobby electronics devices.

Hi all,

I was planning to replicate Holmlid's experiment since I have the necessary equipment in my home lab. However, I gleaned from various sources, including Holmlid himself, that using the decay of the muons directly is better than converting heat to electricity. So I would rather start from here.

In my research I stumbled upon this patent : Electricity generation from muons.pdf

The basic idea is that you trap the atmospheric muons with an alternating magnetic field which you create by running an AC current through a copper coil at a frequency wich is " an integer multiple of the Compton wavelength of the muon". Then the trapped muons decay and the electrons are trapped by another coil that sits inside the first one and flow to a load.

They say the COP is 380, which is tremendous.

The idea seems simple enough. In practice ( and because I am a humble amateur chemist and I know little about electronics) I need to know :

1) if this is doable with a commercial signal generator such as this one ( signal generator ).

2) what frequency are we talking about exactly ? I found one website according to which the Compton wavelength of the muon is 11.734 441 11 x 10-15 m

If 1) is no then could someone tell me what to get to replicate this patent ? Thanks.