Dr Richard Verified User
  • Member since Sep 19th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Dr Richard

Sorry guys for previous outbursts-but it just comes down to plain GOOD and EVIL CHINESE EMPIRE EXPANSION....THE CHINESE STATE (RED for EVIL) and on the other side WHITE for GOOD in HONG KONG which was a BRITISH democratic State. BLACK or WHITE FBI or CIA...etc etc...throw in an excess of cult-inspired conspiracy theories and this is the mess they have caused the whole SODDING WORLD. Bio-weapon construction factories to bring down Western Civilization. Remarkably effective. :) :) :) AND all supported by a new micro-wave 5G network to spread all the cult garbage - carry on taking them down, at least the teenagers know what to do.....

AND IF YOU ALL THINK I AM INSANE (and I am sure alan smith does-by the way)----well just listen to our new KONSTRUKTIVISTS album WORLD WAR 111 eXtinction Rebellion. WHICH is designed to shake you out of your complacancy and see life for what it is rather than all the conspiracy-fuelled bullshit that is circulating about the TRUTH. CONSPIRACY THEORIES like Q-anon are only that....same as BITCOIN which is FRAUD on a massive SCALE designed to prevent INFLATION of the dollar and other fiat currencies which now have no inherent value after abandoning the GOLD STANDARD. QE (quantative easing) has now reared the ugly head of RAMPANT INFLATION. I predict as soon as this probabilistic FRAUD is universally recognized for what it really all is ie they are just very very long pin codes....that is all....and they are so long NOBODY CAN REMEMBER where their money has gone---only the main players like ELON MUSK and other CEO's make on it because it is just one massive great gambling house and as everybody from gambler's anonymous knows--the HOUSE AlWAYS WINS. BUT this time once everybody knows of the fraud BITCOIN will tend to ZERO. SO GET your money out now before th :) is happens and you are all left high and DRY!!£££$$$ REMEMBER THE BILLY FURY SONG WHITE WEDDING---THERE IS NOTHING SAFE IN THIS LIFE. :) :) :) Post Script I do have BIPOLAR DISORDER so take or leave my crazy advice......but use SCIENCE FACTS not PROBABILITiES and then we will see real advances both in MEDICINE and NUCLEAR PHYSICS. :) :)

There must be millions of different variants of the original Bat virus cooked up by the Chinese - they have been at this form of germ or biological warfare for centuries - this bio-weapon approach to World Politics is nothing new to them. It is a common denominator of all EXPANDING EMPIRES. Including the BRITISH EMPIRE and so for the Chinese it is simply putting into practice what all other EMPIRES have done in the PAST. So to them its fair game. No???.Well Remember GenGHIS KAHN or Attila the HUN????..How much of their military success was due to sheer FORCE OF ARMS or other more sneaky biological use of NATURAL POISONS or BIOLOGICAL AGENTS???? The VIKINGS also used to use Amanita Sp mushrooms to fuel BERSERKERS and GIANTS in Battle Formations as used by the GOTHS and VISIGOTHS to route the ROMAN EMPIRE????!!!!. PUT it all INTO the PERSPECTIVE of HISTORY.and there aint anything new here. EXCEPT viruses like HIV, microchip technology and a slew of ignorant uneducated young peasant children in the WEST who think they know it all because of their new hand-held glossy new mobile phones working on 5G.....made by who...guess who....THE CHINESE!!!!. Working alongside that LAP-DOG KIM JONG UN???? And Don't mention his sociopathic little sister who runs the ROYAL HOUSEHOLD in PEKING (sorry they changed the name to Beiging to make it harder to hit with a nuclear cruise missile perhaps?????) Come on GUYS THIS IS WORLD WAR 111 no matter how you dress it all up with your CIVILIZED WORDS....Because it is all just HOT AIR FROM START to FINISH.... :) :) :)

I still maintain that if the 'powers that be' had investigated anti-viral remedies in parallel with vaccination we would be much further down the line to a lasting cure to all isoforms of COVID. The political suppression of a potential remedy makes no sense at all and has prolonged the lifetime of the pandemic when many lives could have been saved. We treat HIV viral infection with anti-viral drugs so why not COVID?? Or is using hyrdoxychloroquine and ivermectin somehow un-democratic!!! thIS IS nuts??!!! bOTH THESE REMEDIES ARE SUGGESTED BY THE EARLY 2020 GORDON et al paper acting at various different sites within the cell, surface, endoplasmic reticular and nuclear reticular membranes where they influence viral penetration and transcription. Dare I say it it could be as simple as the law of MASS ACTION - providing a lot of junk codons to the RNA replication and DNA repair Transcriptors results in their malfunctioning and virus transcription stalls, as it were.. We proposed a similar mechanism for endogenous ADP-Ribosyl Transferases back in the late eighties to account for some unusual results on GTP-binding proteins - such reactions could be driven backwards restoring normal functioning by providing excess nicotinamide or adenine or other analogues. Its the tertiary structural sites of complex proteins that dock with substrate :) or antagonists so the pharmacology is always very complex to guess at simply from structure-functional analogue assessment. :)

new words AND terms FOR A brand new source OIF energy!!w"£$%^&**))(&^&^%$ ansd UIT aint BITCOIN EITHER11346578

science fact not fiction./... WE WERE RIGHT ALLL ALONG/////%r%&*()(^%$£$£

BUT YOU STILL FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THE THEORY!!!! e = MC TO THE POWER N,,, WHERE N VARIES BETWEEN - INFINTIY TO PLUS INFINITY WITHG GUESS WHAT, ZERO IN THE MIDDLE. wHEN N = 0.0000001 WE SIMPLY HAVE COLD FUSIOIN. wHEN N = PLUS INF

INITY WE HAVE ftl SPACE ENGINES CALLED FUSION DRIVES WHICH TRAVELL MILLIONS OF TIMES ftl????? wot IS WRONG WITH THAT?????? i S ANYBODY OUT TRHERE OIR DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR HEADS UP YOUR ARSES AS eINSTEIN AND sTERNGLASS BOTH AGREE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!?? AND YOU ARE JUST STUPID.,..//'[=

The Chinese are snivelling littlle shits. Not only do they synthesize a synthetic form of NOVICHUK to blame PUTIN with they also designed this COVID bioweapon to de-stabi;lize our economies!!! Today is Sunday and I am afraid all GOD has to say to them is FUCK OFF AND DIE. Thus spake Zarathustra!!! :) :( ;) :P ^^ :D ;( X( :evil:

Yeah, Yeah Yeah the antiviral drug approach is the only remedy for covid as I said right at the beginning of this thread because very simply it is non-specific and so wipes out all COVID variants in one go. Just like antiviral HIV treatment. More and more evidence suggests COVID is a bioweapon developed by the Chinese to de-stabilize Western economies at which they have been remarkably successful. The whole World must unite to fight these bastards before it is too late and the USA degenerates into open CIVIL war under the DEMO-RATS .. Bring back Trump at least he knew what he was doing, as does our old friend Vladimir Putin. :) :) :)

Any light spectrum will do as far as AR is concerned. It means E = mc to the power n equations in multi-dimensional SO (n) space and time are still eluding him. Leornado da Vinci however had the right idea as did Einstien and Sternglass!!! :) :) :)

The COVID pandemic would be over by now if we had all been taking the anti-viral medicines contained in Anti-Bat. This is becoming boring now, none of the vaccines have any effect whatsoever, the drug companies have made loads of cash, governments have killed off their useless doddery old gits in nursing homes etc etc. Boris is looking forward to a Brave New World where only the rich Tories have a reasonable standard of living and anyone who objects to all of this gets the chop. Oh yes, and D Cummings and Co are working like the gestapo to identify resistance members (like me) who don't give a shit and just stick up two fingers to the lot of them. :) :) :) :)

I have just had the Pfizer/Biontec jab - the mRNA one- had absolutely no effect on me because I was always immune to COVID (all the variants) because I have been taking ANTI-Bat regularly. :) :) :) Governments and drug companies are now glad to declare the pandemic over. They have made their vast profits and have exterminated useless members of their populations. Seig XXXXXX everybody!!! Welcome to the XXXX and World War Three!! :) :) :)

I am now working undercover with the US F.B.I and the RUSSIAN FEDS against the CIA bastards who are backing this NAZI COVID conspiracy. Meanwhile keep taking the ANTI-Bat. Much safer and better than any vaccine. BUT take the vaccine to keep the GESTAPO (TORIES and DEMOCRATS) off your backs. DOMINIS CUMMINGS is behind all this in the UK and is still operational behind the scenes. He is on my primary Hit List.....but BORIS is innocenti!

COVID = MASS MURDER/GENOCIDE (and I can PROVE it) The next step in the Fourth Reich/s program of euthanasie is NUCLEAR WAR! HA HA HA as EIBSTIEN oncw said&&&&&&&&