Dr Richard Verified User
  • Member since Sep 19th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Dr Richard

Please use the prescription i recommended. Please please please to save her life. HCQ, ivermectin, doxycycline, avigan, Zn So4,C, D3 or remdesivir. Only need 10 mg ivermectin.

Actually there are cheap second hand Nissans for sate, my brother likes taking things to pieces and is a really good mechanic, but I warned him this was very dangerous from the point of electrocution. He bought some old piece of scrap for a few hundred at auction, nobody wanted it because the battery was flat, and the bodywork was scratched and scraped. but he got it running in the end and just uses it for shopping, not long distance, he has a has a petrol micra for that. He just told me and has a load of second hand tatty solar panels recharging it, completely off grid. I am going to ask him if he can find one for me. His pride and joy though is an electric bicycle.:)

Sorry to be boring repeating myself, all the scientific evidence is in the Wang et al and Gordon et al papers, you can't argue with dose response curves. Ivermectin will potentiate the effect of HCQ with Zn and avigan and remdesivir. Simple as that. Run a clinical trial please get in with it, I might test it here if anyone if is up for it? Can't your contact with David King do it, I have had not much luck with UCL, all my close friends there have passed away now. Sad, but but Gertrude was my closest friend.

Ok maybe I was wrong about the solar radiation, apparently we are in a solar minimum, I am no astrophysics. Testing it on some seedlings. If they grow fine then it is ok. But did anyone get round to a spectral analysis? I just worried about skin cancer if they are out in it too much, horrible illness. And people think high factor sunscreen it totally effective when it's not that good at blocking shortwave UV radiation.

The WHO appear to be a corrupt beurcratic lost the plot organisation which pharma bribes them to do what they want. Rather like the EU which we left in Brexit to end such corruption. Trump should shoot them in the head, if he is the cowboy he is made out to be, take no notice of their rubbish paid by international pharmacy. I can see why Raoult is giving up in disgust, HCQ is just as effective as remdesivir. We had the same problem when we patented the use of nicotinamide and adenine for treating cholera. Shiells and Falk, 1989. Look it up in the Journal of physiology. Oh we can't make any money out of that , it's a third world problem,what is the point . Falsified evidence against it it just disgusts me.

Again everyone stay out of the sun it is unnaturally bright at the moment with harsh radiation in the ultraviolet band Sunspots or something. But it will go to ridding us of this Corona virus which will disappear as quickly as it began. Skin cancer might result if you don't take care and even high factor 50 may not screen it out. Take D3 as a supplement instead. :)

I know I shouldn't be using this forum to promote our music but this is a subject of Stardriver by Future Primitive UK which keeps being banned. It kicks the ass of the Vaccines even if they do promote the issue of vaccination which we all know works. My song was recorded on a mobile phone excuse the singing not my strong point, the BBC played the backing track but not the lyricicised version. So you will have trouble finding it. But avoid Konstruktivists because it will just do your head in it you are of a sensitive nature. Or if you like heavy metal of a Gothic nature vampires and all that crap, then Dark Odyssey is on YouTube recently posted on Facebook by our record label on youtube. Just spend some time Googling it before it all gets banned again. All money made will be donated to medical research and our fantastic NHS who my wife worked for. But has sadly passed away. So as she was a band member, this is a tribute to her, my Bridgette.

But it's not really conceivable because as you know neutrinos pass through all matter, very few collisions with nuclei so their energy is rarely released That's why they are so hard to detect, and need nearly the whole polar ice cap sized detector! No unfortunately there's seems no escape from the present reality of the greenhouse effect due to CO2 emissions which have to be cut drastically if we are to survive. Either that or one another planet to live on once this one is burned out. There is a theory that this once happened on mars, civilization once lived there billions of years ago, but they instead blew it up with a nuclear war but managed to save a few species and transferred to planet Earth. Quatermass. That's it. Forms the basis of the Thetan ideology of L Ron Hubbard who if you subtract any religious ideas (which we cannot talk about here) was a brilliant Sci Fi writer. While I have no thoughts on it either way, the scientologists saved the life of my brother in law when otherwise he would have died of heroin addiction. I visited them once in East Grinstead and they seemed a friendly bunch and like any other strange religion suffered a lot of unnecessary persecution But let people believe in what they want. Now be is gravely ill because, unfortunately they don't trust the NHS, which is just daft, so don't seek medical attention at the early sign of illness. (which is why the royal family still use homeopaths, just to detect the early signs whether it works or not ) He has seven children and a wife to support. I wish I could have helped him earlier, he might have listened to practical medical advice. But what can you do?

Randall is still trying hard which I very much respect, but still doesn't understand the underlying nuclear physics. It's not hydrinos, hydrogen does not have a lower ground state. Instead we have ultradense matter as Holmlid has clearly shown. His extension of the SM by classical interpretation is an interesting theory but does not take into account multidimensionality, which Wyttenbach does for which if he could get round to publishing in a top journal which I would like to collaborate on would establish this as science fact.

Sorry to be boring but we have to simply lose our cars, ride around on electric motorcycles and throw away or at least recycle all our jet planes. The silly factors of using electric cars is that you are still using the same amount of energy to recharge them by burning fossil fuels. Makes no difference but reduces only local pollution in cities. Sorry Elon Musk but your tesla is an anachronism, outdated tech at least and far far too expensive for the average budget. Maybe you should launch the rest of them into outer space, along with all the nuclear weapons that threaten the human race.

How very perceptive you are on the right track Drgenek. I think it's a matter of reconsidering e=measured in a different way. This may seem incomprehensible to you but Wyttenbach has all the right theory if you can get to grips with multidimensional reality. The SO to the power n is the correct model, the standard model of nuclear physics only merely scratches the surface of the complexity.:)

I know, it might just be the plant lectins, the evidence for nicotine is thin. In a clinical setting you only need ivermectin,hydroxychloroqine, zinc sulphate doxycycline with avigan or remdesivir if available. That would be the basis of the RCT double blind clinical trial. The rest are all optional and keep Gllead happy. I think there has been too much demonization of pharmaceutical companies, which is rather irrational.

A small dose would certainly do no harm just like taking an aspirin for a headache. Add a bit if gin or absinthe to cheer the spirits, alcohol itself is medicinal, but not in vast quantities as Swartz proposed. Contact will sterilize the throat. If you are a smoker then cutter's choice is the best, low tar etc, and of course plant lectins in marijuana may well be beneficial. Or if you are not a smoker, nicotine patches, sativex, or canabindiol with the THC removed if you dont want to trip out of your heads.:)

its remarkably simple with the combo of anti virals they act synergistically. ie ivermectin at low dose 10mg will potentiate the effect of 200 mg hydroxychloroquine, add in doxycycline to act as anti viral and antibiotic too in cases of parallel pneumococci infection 200mg zinc sulphate, 200 mg Avigan all at once at the beginning of the infection will sort it. Or dont you understand plain english? The other herbal supplements. Sutherlandia, Angelica, Echinacea, Nigella, Sceletium can be given safely too. I have contacted an FRS who is up for organising a clinical trial to hopefully eradicate this virus for now. Quercitin, licorice, high Vitamin C, 100 microgam D3, N- acetyl cysteine can be given too. A shotgun approach to blow this virus away. Does anyone want to add anything else I might have forgotten?