Dr Richard Verified User
  • Member since Sep 19th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Dr Richard

I still maintain that if the 'powers that be' had investigated anti-viral remedies in parallel with vaccination we would be much further down the line to a lasting cure to all isoforms of COVID. The political suppression of a potential remedy makes no sense at all and has prolonged the lifetime of the pandemic when many lives could have been saved. We treat HIV viral infection with anti-viral drugs so why not COVID?? Or is using hyrdoxychloroquine and ivermectin somehow un-democratic!!! thIS IS nuts??!!! bOTH THESE REMEDIES ARE SUGGESTED BY THE EARLY 2020 GORDON et al paper acting at various different sites within the cell, surface, endoplasmic reticular and nuclear reticular membranes where they influence viral penetration and transcription. Dare I say it it could be as simple as the law of MASS ACTION - providing a lot of junk codons to the RNA replication and DNA repair Transcriptors results in their malfunctioning and virus transcription stalls, as it were.. We proposed a similar mechanism for endogenous ADP-Ribosyl Transferases back in the late eighties to account for some unusual results on GTP-binding proteins - such reactions could be driven backwards restoring normal functioning by providing excess nicotinamide or adenine or other analogues. Its the tertiary structural sites of complex proteins that dock with substrate :) or antagonists so the pharmacology is always very complex to guess at simply from structure-functional analogue assessment. :)

new words AND terms FOR A brand new source OIF energy!!w"£$%^&**))(&^&^%$ ansd UIT aint BITCOIN EITHER11346578

science fact not fiction./... WE WERE RIGHT ALLL ALONG/////%r%&*()(^%$£$£

BUT YOU STILL FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THE THEORY!!!! e = MC TO THE POWER N,,, WHERE N VARIES BETWEEN - INFINTIY TO PLUS INFINITY WITHG GUESS WHAT, ZERO IN THE MIDDLE. wHEN N = 0.0000001 WE SIMPLY HAVE COLD FUSIOIN. wHEN N = PLUS INF

INITY WE HAVE ftl SPACE ENGINES CALLED FUSION DRIVES WHICH TRAVELL MILLIONS OF TIMES ftl????? wot IS WRONG WITH THAT?????? i S ANYBODY OUT TRHERE OIR DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR HEADS UP YOUR ARSES AS eINSTEIN AND sTERNGLASS BOTH AGREE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!?? AND YOU ARE JUST STUPID.,..//'[=

The Chinese are snivelling littlle shits. Not only do they synthesize a synthetic form of NOVICHUK to blame PUTIN with they also designed this COVID bioweapon to de-stabi;lize our economies!!! Today is Sunday and I am afraid all GOD has to say to them is FUCK OFF AND DIE. Thus spake Zarathustra!!! :) :( ;) :P ^^ :D ;( X( :evil:

Yeah, Yeah Yeah the antiviral drug approach is the only remedy for covid as I said right at the beginning of this thread because very simply it is non-specific and so wipes out all COVID variants in one go. Just like antiviral HIV treatment. More and more evidence suggests COVID is a bioweapon developed by the Chinese to de-stabilize Western economies at which they have been remarkably successful. The whole World must unite to fight these bastards before it is too late and the USA degenerates into open CIVIL war under the DEMO-RATS .. Bring back Trump at least he knew what he was doing, as does our old friend Vladimir Putin. :) :) :)

Any light spectrum will do as far as AR is concerned. It means E = mc to the power n equations in multi-dimensional SO (n) space and time are still eluding him. Leornado da Vinci however had the right idea as did Einstien and Sternglass!!! :) :) :)

The COVID pandemic would be over by now if we had all been taking the anti-viral medicines contained in Anti-Bat. This is becoming boring now, none of the vaccines have any effect whatsoever, the drug companies have made loads of cash, governments have killed off their useless doddery old gits in nursing homes etc etc. Boris is looking forward to a Brave New World where only the rich Tories have a reasonable standard of living and anyone who objects to all of this gets the chop. Oh yes, and D Cummings and Co are working like the gestapo to identify resistance members (like me) who don't give a shit and just stick up two fingers to the lot of them. :) :) :) :)

I have just had the Pfizer/Biontec jab - the mRNA one- had absolutely no effect on me because I was always immune to COVID (all the variants) because I have been taking ANTI-Bat regularly. :) :) :) Governments and drug companies are now glad to declare the pandemic over. They have made their vast profits and have exterminated useless members of their populations. Seig XXXXXX everybody!!! Welcome to the XXXX and World War Three!! :) :) :)

I am now working undercover with the US F.B.I and the RUSSIAN FEDS against the CIA bastards who are backing this NAZI COVID conspiracy. Meanwhile keep taking the ANTI-Bat. Much safer and better than any vaccine. BUT take the vaccine to keep the GESTAPO (TORIES and DEMOCRATS) off your backs. DOMINIS CUMMINGS is behind all this in the UK and is still operational behind the scenes. He is on my primary Hit List.....but BORIS is innocenti!

COVID = MASS MURDER/GENOCIDE (and I can PROVE it) The next step in the Fourth Reich/s program of euthanasie is NUCLEAR WAR! HA HA HA as EIBSTIEN oncw said&&&&&&&&

Jus do like WYTTENBACH says - he's usually correct ignore my previous posts as being arrogant indignation but I am raising the cash by record sales - so nothing's sacred in this life - we want de - volution not re - volution you so and so's! When I have sufficient cash I will plough the proceeds into buying the precious metals required for COLD FUSION! So that's my masterplan I am certainly no Evangelist!!!!! :) :) :)

Right guys-I am through pussy-footing around - that turncoat Gary Jones has just taken over as editor of the Daily Express and has been pumping out fake news over the last year-just another indication of the TORY strangle hold on power maintaining the genocide and MURDER that is occurring with COVID-- all CORNISHMEN, WELSH, IRISH, SCOTS and ENGLISHMEN faithful to the SWORD of TRUTH are summoned to fight against the WESTMINSTER PARLIAMENTARIANS and end their farcical government forthwith! Only then will we see an end to this pandemic by the use of the correct anti-viral medicines I have previously identified for MASS PRESCRIPTION to the whole population-IIF the FREEMASONRY oppose us XXXXXXXXXXXXX! MY CODENAME is KING RICHARD IV! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL! :)

Another new addition to anti-bat but no-one is taking any interest in anti-viral drugs. To the detriment of all those deaths and mutilations due to COVID SARS - 2 variants related symptoms. How long will it take the WHO to accept the reality that this is a highly infectious form of HIV and the only effective treatment is with anti-viral drugs contained in Anti-Bat? We all know now that the vaccines will never work as is the case with HIV......how many more mutations how many more unnecessary deaths?