Mark U Verified User
  • Member since Oct 26th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Mark U

For those interested, the Conference is being live streamed and recorded in the Assisi Nel Vento YouTube Channel, and we have now available the interview that Alan Smith has conducted with George Egely:

It's weird. The sound from that particular youtube video comes out only from my subwoofer, and is muffled and largely indecipherable. Same for the next video that follows on the Assisi Nel Vento channel. Yet for any other youtube video I play the sound is fine and comes out per usual from my stereo desktop speakers. For instance I hear Alan just fine here speaking about the LEC on this Assisi Nel Vento video posted yesterday :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:/

Unfortunately the smaller constantan tubing I have found has an outer diameter of 16 mm and a 1 mm thick wall. I wonder if hydrogen would be able to flow through such thick wall.

Page 18 of this pdf, describing Thermacore's Randell Mills - inspired 1993 experiment submitted to the US Air force, gives a formula for the rate of atomic hydrogen permeating through the nickel tubing.

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/GernertNnascenthyd.pdf

Here's the abstract :

Anomalous heat was measured from a reaction of atomic hydrogen in contact with potassium carbonate on a nickel surface. The nickel surface consisted of 500 feet of 0.0625 inch diameter tubing wrapped in a coil. The coil was inserted into a pressure vessel containing a light water solution of potassium carbonate. The tubing and solution were heated to a steady state temperature of 249°C using an FR heater. Hydrogen at 1100 psig was applied to the inside of the tubing. After the application of hydrogen, a 32°C increase in temperature of the cell was measured which corresponds to 25 watts of heat. Heat production under these conditions is predicted by the theory of Mills where a new species of hydrogen is produced that has a lower energy state then normal hydrogen. ESCA analyses, done independently by Lehigh University, have found the predicted 55 eV signature of this new species of hydrogen. Work is continuing at Thermacore with internal funding to bring this technology to the marketplace.

The HuXley uncertainty principle

That was clever! I appreciate the capitalized X.

Those darned conjugate variables of replicability and seeming high certainty.

THH thinks he is rightly bowing before the altar of corporate mainstream sanctified truth.

When that changes, that will give him permission to change.

Heck when my wife gives me permission to change, I seize that opportunity - for my own safety. 8o

There was a BBC program some months ago featuring a woman mathematician (I think statistician) interviewing various people who had decided to remain unvaccinated. She (representing the BBC) wanted to glean insights into the reasons these poor ignorant misguided souls haven't yet been vaccinated, and perhaps nudge them in the right direction. I haven't seen it in full, just little clips. Here's one :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THH would be proud of the interviewer.

I feel exactly the opposite.

"So you're saying your mother has bruises on her arms that she didn't have two days ago?

Yes.

And that you heard her and your father arguing upstairs the other night after your father had been drinking?

Yes.

Did you see your father hit your mother?

No.

Did your mother say how she got those bruises after you asked her?

No, she was visibly upset though.

But then, having not seen it happen and your mother not saying, how then can you be SURE it was your father who injured her?"

A few years ago I didn't even know what gaslighting was. Times have changed.

bayak, this is a recent and short video from the University of Michigan, where they are describing their new efforts and results for their plasma thruster, involving a cone. The video also provides a link to more in-depth information:

Rotating Magnetic Field Thrusters | UM PEPL

My dear old uncle (in law) died yesterday in hospital. He had only just turned 90. This was the guy I had mentioned who had developed shingles, pulmonary oedema and gout soon after his 3 injections. He was over all that and had moved into a wonderful retirement home just a month ago. He loved eating (yet he was slim), and the food at the retirement home was very high level. I ate with him there about 6 weeks ago before he moved in and it felt like a 4 star restaurant.

He seemed very excited. We joked that it was great that the women in the home far outnumbered the men. He got around fine with a cane.

After he moved in, his one remaining child came up from the States to take charge of getting his old home sold and deal with his estate, and I frankly was pushed out of the picture. No more notifications for me from his doctor's office or the home.

A week ago I got a call from a pastor that he was in hospital with congestive heart failure. My wife and I saw him shortly thereafter in the hospital and though he was weak and bedridden he was still feisty and his voice strong at times. But when I saw him on Thursday night he could barely open his eyes and couldn't speak. He had a loose fitting oxygen mask on that often fell off. He seemed thirsty, and when I asked the nurse if there was water for him to drink she said he can't have water because he would aspirate it. I then enquired about an IV for providing fluids and nutrients. She looked at me and silently shook her head, 'no'. So, they were basically hastening his demise. Is that standard practice these days? I don't know. I was taken aback, but knew I could ultimately do little about it because I didn't have power of attorney.

Anyway, I am going to try to find out if he had recently received his fourth dose. His decline was so rapid and unexpected that I feel that some event precipitated it. We'll see, I hope.

I called his 95 year old sister in London, Ontario to tell her the news. We chatted, and I asked her about how she did after her vaccines. She's had four doses and told me she didn't have any side effects at all, not even a sore arm. In the last month however she has been using a nasal cannula with oxygen, and the doctor just told her she has fibrosis of the lung from unknown cause. Such a life on such a planet.

A preprint (still not yet peer reviewed paper) from two months ago, my underline:

Serious Adverse Events of Special Interest Following mRNA Vaccination in Randomized Trials

Introduction: In 2020, prior to COVID-19 vaccine rollout, the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations and Brighton Collaboration created a priority list, endorsed by the World Health Organization, of potential adverse events relevant to COVID-19 vaccines. We leveraged the Brighton Collaboration list to evaluate serious adverse events of special interest observed in phase III randomized trials of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

Methods: Secondary analysis of serious adverse events reported in the placebo-controlled, phase III randomized clinical trials of Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines (NCT04368728 and NCT04470427), focusing analysis on potential adverse events of special interest identified by the Brighton Collaboration.

Results: Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an increased risk of serious adverse events of special interest, with an absolute risk increase of 10.1 and 15.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 and 42.2 (95% CI -0.4 to 20.6 and -3.6 to 33.8), respectively. Combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with an absolute risk increase of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 (95% CI 2.1 to 22.9). The excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest surpassed the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group in both Pfizer and Moderna trials (2.3 and 6.4 per 10,000 participants, respectively).

Discussion: The excess risk of serious adverse events found in our study points to the need for formal harm-benefit analyses, particularly those that are stratified according to risk of serious COVID-19 outcomes such as hospitalization or death.

Oh come now, a formal harm-benefit analysis? Isn't that overkill? Vaccines are safe and effective, now shut up and receive the state sanctified sacrament.

If one reads the entire paper, one sees that the FDA's analysis of the same data from Pfizer and Moderna has them cheating on the numbers in the drug companies' favour. No surprise there.

PS : This was data from the time of the phase 3 trials, at a time when the virus produced more severe outcomes than the later Omicron variant.

Just remembered that Randell Mills explores this.

Here is his version of electrons going through double slits.

Double Slit | Brilliant Light Power

Essentially he is saying that an electron goes through just one slit, but as it approaches the slits mirror currents are created on the slit surfaces and also photons are created that then interact with the electron and change its transverse angular momentum vector.

The electron only goes through one slit but is imprinted with the wave character of photons that are created across both slits due to electron-slit interaction. An electromagnetic wave exists. Quantum mechanics reproduces the mathematics that corresponds to this physical electromagnetic wave by invoking a nonsensical waving probability. Thus, it is stuck with the unfortunate result that the “wave-particle duality is unlike anything in our common everyday experience.”

I definitely prefer that kind of thinking to the probability wave, magical type of thinking where the electron (or photon) goes through both slits.

In popularized QM material I've read, it is a single photon interfering with itself, not necessarily with other photons. So for instance an experiment where only a single photon is fired at a time into the double slit apparatus will yield, over time, a visible pattern of interference on the recording screen.

But the thing is this : it is not really a single photon, or groups of photons. It is a single photon or group of photon interacting with matter - specifically, the electrons of atoms comprising material slits or material lenses or reflectors. In other words, it is a hybrid energy phenomenon - not pure photon, not pure electron - that is moving through or along the material substrate. When it is doing so, it will travel at less than light speed because it is not true light, but an energy hybrid of some kind.

I fully expect an interference pattern from two different sources, as the experiment Stefan linked to shows. But as it is easy to see, the light from those two different sources is interacting at a material substrate.

a bright flash from the bathroom caught my eye.

The jar was now well boiled out, and the scum near the bottom of the jar had made a weird “sculpture” lattice formed by the current, bubbles, minerals etc., and it was glowing bright incandescent white-orange.

I find this interesting! A white flash, followed by a glowing white-orange light material at the bottom.

I'm guessing that the house fuse (presumeably 15 amp) blew at the time of the flash, unless you know otherwise. I assume that the bluish green patterned sludgy film mostly at the bottom was due to the fairly mineral rich water supplied to your home. I also assume that the copper wire was in contact with the bottom, unless you know otherwise.

Anyway, i applaud the true spirt of adventure and truth seeking at an early age :)

Here's a video of a guy electrolysing different water sources including tap water, showing the particulates forming in each. Note the blue green in the tap water. (Please ignore his conclusion that this demonstrates the ill effects of such water!)

As far as I can tell, light does not interfere with light, despite what I was taught in high school. Cross two beams of light in a vacuum and they will go through each other like the other didn't exist. It's when light interacts with matter - such as going through appropriately placed material slits - that interference patterns later emerge on a screen. Or am I a lone crazy nutcase?

But shortly after vaccination start a broad unknown excess mortality started to raise that was not correlated with CoV-19. In fact during the peak Omicron wave it was anti correlated.

So we must assume that in UK vaccination will kill at least an additional 10% of the older citizen.

It's not good news for much of the rest of Europe either, at least for the month of May 2022 :

The guy in the video below is very civil, and articulate. He is vaccine injured. He is an elected politician, Conservative member of parliament in the province of Alberta, Canada. His name is Shane Clayton Getson, and he is also a pilot. He has close family and friend ties to the medical field, and he shares his story of his Covid vaccine injuries and provides great insights into the incredible dysfunction that exists in the Canadian medical system surrounding vaccine injury. Getson was very healthy, but injured after his first vaccine and was punished politically and socially for not revealing his vaccine status or participating in the QR code system. Starts off slow, but very worth the watch.

First time Member of Legislative Assembly for Alberta talks about his vaccine injury story.
    First time Member of the Legislative Assembly of Alberta Shane Clayton Getson talks about his vaccine injury story and acknowledges others are facing them as…
    rumble.com

Cardiovascular Effects of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents A preprint study of adolescents conducted during Thailand’s national COVID-19 vaccination campaign showed what one physician described as a “stunning” association between myocarditis and the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

This study was discussed by renowned cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough who was interviewed by Kim Iverson yesterday

McCullough asks why this kind of study - where subjects were tested before and after vaccination - has not been done in the US, and instead is done in a place like Thailand, and this late in the game.

This is just not normal and shows something is very wrong.

More bullshit. But let's get back your original bullshit. You are saying the ingredients handed out to patients are not true. They are actually administering a different formula. Which would be a crime and would serve no purpose.

That you deny the difference between 'authorized' and 'approved' means you don't know what you're talking about. And no, I am not saying the ingredients listed on a package insert are incorrect. They may be incomplete however, if they are there at all. EUA standards are different and aren't subject to the full rigours of licensing (approval) standards.