Mark U Verified User
  • Member since Oct 26th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Mark U

The vaccines are still under emergency use authorization. Also, in this way Pfizer and Moderna avoid liability.

For anyone interested, the following article fills in some details on this.

2 Things Mainstream Media Didn’t Tell You About FDA’s Approval of Pfizer Vaccine
    Buried in the fine print of Monday’s approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration of the Pfizer Comirnaty COVID vaccine are two critical facts that affect…
    childrenshealthdefense.org

There is no exception for authorization for emergency use, and in any case, all COVID vaccines are now fully authorized, not just for emergency use.

No. There is 'authorized', and there is 'approved'. If a vaccine for covid was fully approved in the US, any covid vaccines under emergency used authorization would have to be discontinued. That is the way the rules work. This has not occurred. The vaccines are still under emergency use authorization. Also, in this way Pfizer and Moderna avoid liability.

This is a preposterous conspiracy theory. It is astounding that you are so naïve, and so trusting, that you sincerely believe this kind of thing. Apparently, anyone can fool you. You talk as if you were a hard-boiled cynic who knows how the world works, yet you fall for conspiracy theories that would not fool a sensible 12-year-old kid. Are you incapable of thinking for yourself? Incapable of questioning the slop you dredge up from the internet?

Look into it Jed : The rules that apply to a truly 'approved' product are not the same as those under 'authorization' for emergency use. I think you project too much. Who is not thinking, and who is so naive and trusting. Not me.

Students with health problems report them - for obvious reasons.

I find it highly unlikely that out of 1000 students none are suffering longer term consequences of their covid injection. Let's just say I find reliance on this, ahem, 'reporting' assumption questionable at best.

In contrast, yesterday I was talking to a woman I've known for decades, who oversees a care home complex of about 40 mentally/psychiatrically challenged residents. I asked her straight out about vaccine side effects in her residents. She knows these things because she or her son would drive any residents with problems to the doctor themselves. Two women, physically healthy and no previous heart issues, developed heart problems and needed medical attention shortly after their vaccinations.

Good one.

Great new phrase, Do you have a definition? And does the use of the word zealot here indicate veiled antisemitism?

Is your use of the word 'veiled', an unconscious (hi)jab at our muslim brethren?

hahaha

Seriously, 'zealot' is a toned down, rather polite version of fanatic.

"One who is zealous, one who is full of zeal for his own specific beliefs or objectives, usually in the negative sense of being too passionate; a fanatic."

Just search "shot into arms"

and you will see that leftist, globalist, authoritarian, vax zealot sources use the same expression.

Maybe the expression is a ploy to appeal to the gun loving right hehe.

bump:

From 2 years worth of our student cohort (nearly all now vaccinated). That is 1000 students
    No long-term health problems from vaccination.

I'm curious how exactly you know they have no long-term health problems. Did you poll the students? Or was it simply that none dropped their courses, and you are inferring from that there is no long term health problems?

Right here:

https://www.fda.gov/media/151707/download

Federal law says they must tell everyone who gets any vaccine what is in it. For the last 116 years, all food and drugs have included a full set of ingredients. See the pure food and drug act of 1906. Drugs must also include a full list of known warnings, precautions and adverse reactions.

Look carefully and you will see that document is for the Comirnaty vaccine, which is licensed. Pfizer has successfully dazed and confused both officials and the public into believing that the Comirnaty vaccine is equivalent to its EUA vaccine. They are not the same. They do not have the same manufacturing process, nor do they have the same ingredients. The ingredients of the EUA vaccine, the one actually shot into the arms of the public, are not fully disclosed.

Federal Judge Rejects DOD Claim That Pfizer EUA and Comirnaty Vaccines Are ‘Interchangeable’
    A federal district court judge rejected a claim by the U.S. Department of Defense that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine being administered under Emergency…
    childrenshealthdefense.org

Covid Update : only symptoms are a strangely lingering sore throat, a rare sniffle and rare light cough. I'm liking popsicles these days.

My wife however - who seemed very healthy yesterday and working from home just in case - had a terrible night with fever, aches in her joints and nausea. She was in very bad shape earlier this morning, but improved already mid morning. She said her sickness reminds her of reaction after her second moderna injection, but thankfully not nearly as bad as that. She just tested herself and interestingly the test was negative. It may take a few days for her to test positive. (My symptoms began on Saturday morning, and I took my first test (which was positive) on Tuesday. So it may take some time. )

My son continues to have his productive cough and mild congestion (about a month now!) and yet he continues to test negative.

Thought this video was both funny and informative for those just getting schooled in these things. ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PS The only reason I got tested in the first place is that tomorrow I am scheduled for an in person meeting at a hospital with some doctors and social workers regarding the care of one of my siblings who is there, and I didn't want to potentially spread covid in a hospital of all places. It looks like I'll have to be there virtually instead, oh well.

You might not test positive but I'm guessing based on the eye pain that you had a tussle with BA5. Light sensitivity is a symptom of omicrom. Supplement B12 or go to doc and get a shot. 50 mg of iron wouldn't be a bad idea too

Yeah those rapid antigen tests are too often false negatives.

Funny that you mention B12 and Iron. My wife went to the store three days ago to get some for me. Why? Friday night, my restless leg syndrome was off the charts, actually preventing me from getting a good night sleep. Saturday morning, my sickness began. The wife did some digging and found that B12 and Iron might help with restless leg. So now I'm taking a pill that has iron, B12 and folate.

I should mention that I supplement daily with Vitamin D3, about 3000 IU (summertime), but for about 10 days before I got sick I had run out of pills! (Coincidence?) So when my wife went out to get the Iron and B12, she also got the D3 for me, which she also read might help with restless leg. Of course I also supplement with magnesium biglycinate, vitamin C and A, zinc and NAC hehe. Also, I started taking Quercetin and melatonin when my symptoms started.

PS For anyone wondering what restless leg syndrome is, it's a persistent, achy, unpleasant crawly sensation in the legs, mostly lower legs. I've had this since I was a kid but only a few years ago I learned it was a 'thing' and had a name! People marvel that they seldom see me walking, I'm almost always running at various speeds. This is because running gives me some relief from the restless leg. Walking doesn't.

So our eldest son, double vaccinated months ago, is just now getting over an extended bout of wet (productive) cough. Almost four weeks worth. He tested negative for Covid, twice, with rapid antigen tests. Anyway, he has *never* had a cough last that long in his over twenty year life. He is a very healthy eater and very much into exercise. Has his innate immune system taken a hit, I wonder.

Meanwhile, I myself have come down with something over the last three days. I'm almost over it now. Slight fever, some chills, some nausea, slight cough, lots of achiness (even in the eyeballs) and frequent urge to rest. Just in case, I broke out the first of my Z-packs from India and took an ivermectin pill for three days. Can't tell if it was effective. Today, just a bit of sore throat.

Still went out running the dog every day, but was drug assisted - a big shout out to ibuprofen and L-tyrosine.

My wife will be bringing home a couple of rapid antigen tests from work later today. Personally I doubt I'll test positive but we'll see.

From 2 years worth of our student cohort (nearly all now vaccinated). That is 1000 students

No long-term health problems from vaccination.

I'm curious how exactly you know they have no long-term health problems. Did you poll the students? Or was it simply that none dropped their courses, and you are inferring from that there is no long term health problems?

This is also unlucky : In the month of July alone, our primary hospital (where our boys were born etc) had three doctors die.

Oh no, now there is a fifth doctor to die in the Greater Toronto Area this month.

27-Year-Old Triathlete Doctor in Canada Dies Four Days After She Collapses While Swimming - Fifth GTA Doctor to Die Within 2 Weeks
    In a tragic turn of events on Sunday, a 27-year-old triathlete and resident doctor at McMaster Children’s Hospital in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, collapsed…
    www.thegatewaypundit.com

27-Year-Old Triathlete Doctor in Canada Dies Four Days After She Collapses While Swimming – Fifth GTA Doctor to Die Within 2 Weeks

Regarding the three doctors who died in the hospital near me, the article says this:

On Thursday, The Gateway Pundit reported the deaths of three physicians at Canada’s Trillium Health Partners-Mississauga Hospital who died unexpectedly in the same week.

The three physicians who died the same week after Dr. Hannam were Dr. Lorne Segall (July 17), Dr. Stephen McKenzie (July 18), and Dr. Jakub Sawicki (July 21). According to the nurse who leaked the memo, the three doctors reportedly died after the hospital started mandating the fourth Covid shot for their employees.

Bad batch? The other staff at the hospital must be feeling a bit uneasy right now.

What can I say about this? Your uncle is extraordinarily unlucky.

This is also unlucky : In the month of July alone, our primary hospital (where our boys were born etc) had three doctors die.

WARMINGTON: Hospitals confirm deaths of four physicians but deny vaccine-related
    Attempting to quash social media gossip and speculation, two GTA hospitals have confirmed the deaths of four staff doctors during one week in July but deny any…
    www.msn.com

But not to worry, the hospital assures us that the deaths were not related to the Covid vaccine.

They don't say how they know, they just know. They are that good.

"An international team of scientists has determined that the earliest cases of COVID-19 in humans arose at a wholesale fish market in Wuhan China in December 2019. They linked these cases to bats, foxes, and other live mammals infected with the virus sold in the market either for consumption as meat or for their fur. The team of 18 researchers included a scientist at the University of Utah Health.

The finding confirms early reports, later dismissed by senior Chinese officials, that live animals sold at the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market were the likely source of the pandemic that has claimed at least 6.4 million lives since it first emerged in China nearly three years ago. The study was published in the July 26, 2022, issue of Science."

Odd that there is no mention that the first Covid hospitalized patient, and a good portion of other of the earliest infectees, were found to have no connection to the seafood market.