Mark U Verified User
  • Member since Oct 26th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Mark U

A tried and true way to produce atomic H for welding, as it reforms as H2 on the substrate to be welded, releasing incredible heat, perhaps with some LENR assist? Thank you Irving Langmuir. Videos from almost 80 years ago!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Campaign against Ivermectin: WHO’s Chief Scientist Served with Legal Notice for Disinformation and Suppression of Evidence

On 25 May 2021, the Indian Bar Association (IBA) served a 51-page legal notice on Dr Soumya Swaminathan, the Chief Scientist at the World Health Organisation (WHO), for “her act of spreading disinformation and misguiding the people of India, in order to fulfil her agenda.”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/…pression-evidence/5746871

Such a beautiful lady, and yet she does that. It makes me wonder who is really in charge at the WHO, who is informing who, and who is telling who what to do in the WHO's Whoville of characters.

What a confusing tale. We have the WHO wrongly recommending against ivermectin since May, while most of India now uses it. Yet we have also have the WHO rightly recommending against remedesivir, while the rich of India use it.

I have to ask an expert, what way should excite the more an H monoatomic ?

1- classic water electrolysed

2- Pd solid or liquid metal diffusion

3- chemical reaction for example this one i proposed H2O+ Fe

For minimizing energy required, door number 3 I would think.

Randell Mills has recently been putting the H2 gas input through a glow discharge (to produce atomic H presumably) just before it enters the raging Suncell inferno. Result is a notable increased net energy gain.

What do you get when you suspend a stick magnet from a thread at its centre? A device for taking the magnet challenge of course.

Went to one of my neighbours who had a Pfizer shot in April and did the test. Had to get out of the breeze. After trying for over half a minute, the magnet did not appear to rotate in the vicinity of her shot. I tried this technique because I wanted to avoid any surface stickiness phenomenon. Maybe my magnet was not strong enough. Maybe my neighbour is one of those who don't go magnetic. Maybe the whole magnetic thing is a mistake. Lots of possibilities.

Anyway, I had a good conversation with her. All five family members got the same shot on the same day, administered by the same person. Of the five, the two daughters - in their twenties and thirties - were as sick as a dog for three days following their vaccination. The other three were fine, with the son in his twenties only having some arm discomfort.

My neighbour went on to say that one of her daughters who had a bad reaction to the vaccine thinks that she had Covid in very early January of 2020 (not 2021!) She and a group nine other students who had met together for a New Years Eve party got very sick. All of them. The daughter says she had never been sicker and considered going to hospital. One of the members of the group had been in contact with someone very recently returned from China, so that is why they suspect it was Covid. Her bad reaction to the vaccine reminded her of her sickness in January.

I told her about Ivermectin. She had no clue about it, which somehow doesn't surprise me.

Anybody has a clue where Rossi stands with his "million pre-orders"? At least there might be one from sam and few more from other followers from ECW...in the end for sure not enought to start production, my strong guess.

Rossi said a few weeks ago "it is very unlikely that the target will be reached before the presentation"

Meanwhile, I ordered my three SKLeds a while ago.

I had my 2nd AZ on Saturday and just tried this...it didn't stick.

For what it's worth, I've heard it's very rare for the Astra Zeneca jab to create the stickies. The Pfizer and Moderna shots are another story.

Apparently electrical grounding has effects on inflammation :

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378297/

Multi-disciplinary research has revealed that electrically conductive contact of the human body with the surface of the Earth (grounding or earthing) produces intriguing effects on physiology and health. Such effects relate to inflammation, immune responses, wound healing, and prevention and treatment of chronic inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The purpose of this report is two-fold: to 1) inform researchers about what appears to be a new perspective to the study of inflammation, and 2) alert researchers that the length of time and degree (resistance to ground) of grounding of experimental animals is an important but usually overlooked factor that can influence outcomes of studies of inflammation, wound healing, and tumorigenesis.

Conversely, is it possible that inflammation itself (say from a covid vaccine injection ) can produce electromagnetic effects within the body, especially at the site of injection and inflammation?

To the empiricists out there who have got the shot and have a light magnet handy, I would be curious to know how you fare in the magnet challenge.

External Content youtu.be

Left leaning or right leaning, it is a fact that the WHO tried to investigate, and they were stonewalled. They were blocked by the Chinese government. By the police. That is what the WHO reported. There is a photo of a policeman blocking the WHO investigators, here:

On the contrary, WHO investigators were not blocked from the WIV, it was the trailing journalists who were blocked. Also, certain WHO people, in particular CCP sycophant Peter Ben Embarek, were quite pleased with the three hour visit and said so. He seemed quite content to take the WIV staff accounts at face value and thus come to the official conclusion that the lab leak hypothesis was "extremely unlikely" and not worthy to be pursued.

AGAIN you are confusing the issue!! Please stop mixing up the 3 hypotheses. They have nothing to do with one another.

Why? Are they independent? Here's a scenario : a natural corona virus, one similar to RATG13, has its spike protein sequence deleted, and in its place is inserted the spike sequence from a coronavirus virus that was lethal to pangolins. In between the S1 and S2 sequence is inserted a short sequence to allow for furin cleavage, and then some HIV sequences added here and there. All this was done at the WIV, where quite possibly civilian research and covert military research coexisted. (According to US state department intelligence the WIV was receiving Chinese military funding.) Perhaps what accidentally leaked out was a weaponized, but premature and unoptimized coronavirus, who knows? That rather mixes things up doesn't it. But let's just simplify and call it a 'lab leak' to cover more possibilities.

Here's an extract from a March 2021 article :

https://nypost.com/2021/03/12/…eapons-research-accident/

... the State Department’s former lead investigator who oversaw the Task Force into the COVID-19 virus origin tells Fox News that he not only believes the virus escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, but that it may have been the result of research that the Chinese military, or People’s Liberation Army, was doing on a bioweapon.

“The Wuhan Institute of Virology is not the National Institute of Health,” David Asher, now a senior fellow at the Hudson Institute told Fox News in an exclusive interview. “It was operating a secret, classified program. In my view, and I’m just one person, my view is it was a biological weapons program.”

Asher says the Chinese government’s behavior reminds him of other criminal investigations he has overseen.

“Motive, cover-up, conspiracy, all the hallmarks of guilt are associated with this. And the fact that the initial cluster of victims surrounded the very institute that was doing the highly dangerous, if not dubious research is significant,” said Asher, who engaged the Chinese government as the State Department’s lead representative during the 2003 SARS outbreak.

Last fall the US obtained intelligence that indicates there was an outbreak among several Wuhan lab scientists with flu-like symptoms that left them hospitalized in November of 2019 – before China reported its first case. Asher and the other Hudson Institute panel experts said that in 2007, China announced it would begin work on genetic bioweapons using controversial “gain of function” research to make the viruses more lethal.

The Chinese stopped talking publicly about their research at the Wuhan lab in 2016. That, Asher believes, is when the People’s Liberation Army stepped in and went from biodefense research to bio-offense. The same year China’s top state television commentator

“We have entered into an area of Chinese biowarfare, and including using things like viruses. I mean, they made a public statement to their people that this is a new priority under the Xi national security policy,” Asher points out.

The Chinese, according to Asher, stopped talking publicly about the research into coronavirus “disease vectors which could be used for weapons” in 2017, at the same time its military began funding the research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

“I doubt that that’s a coincidence,” Asher said.

They completely avoided to explain why this happens only in the vax spot and nowhere else. It is really a lame attempt to normalize it but at least they were forced to acknowledge it.

I've now had the chance to look at a few videos. It's hard to not see that it's real. Since the vaccine in itself is not magnetic (I assume), the alternative explanation is that the magnetism is somehow arising from the body's reaction to the vaccine, particularly localized around the injection site. From what I've heard it is by far more common with the Pfizer and Moderna injections.

It's unexpected phenomena like this that separate empiricists from rationalists.

We should continue to talk when Mills delivers a first reliable measurement of a single (1/x) hydrino or an other (> 1/4) dihydrino that in fact can exists as the quantization of the proton magnetic moment allows higher states in combination with other nuclei.

There are the hydrino metal hydride compounds to explain, such as at

http://blacklightpower.com/pdf/BLPIndependentReport.pdf

and

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/v…20.8498&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Novel inorganic alkali and alkaline earth hydrides of the formula MH* and MH*X wherein M is the metal, X, is a singly negatively charged anion, and H* comprises a novel high binding energy hydride ion were synthesized in a high temperature gas cell by reaction of atomic hydrogen with a catalyst such as potassium metal and MH, MX or MX2 corresponding to an alkali metal or alkaline earth metal compound, respectively [18, 21]. Novel hydride compounds were identified by 1.) time of flight secondary ion mass spectroscopy which showed a dominant hydride ion in the negative ion spectrum, 2.) X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy which showed novel hydride peaks and significant shifts of the core levels of the primary elements bound to the novel hydride ions, 3.) 1H nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (NMR) which showed extraordinary upfield chemical shifts compared to the NMR of the corresponding ordinary hydrides, and 4.) thermal decomposition with analysis by gas chromatography, and mass spectroscopy which identified the compounds as hydrides [18, 21].

Now I leave this here for you to see with the implied question: Have any of you seen, heard or experienced anything of this sort?

I've heard of it before, but not in the context of vaccines, just that some people seem prone to have objects stick to them.

Randi used talcum powder on such a sticky human subject and he was no longer sticky, apparently. Whether it is sticky secretions from the skin or something more 'out there' remains to be seen. Who knowns, perhaps a vaccine can heighten the effect somewhat. I just checked myself, and my phone wants nothing to do with sticking to me. ^^

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_magnetism

Dr. Bryam Bridle from University of Guelph (about a one hour drive from where I live) says the spike protein is toxic and pathogenic in and of itself, and is the primary cause of pathogenesis from Covid. He's on the inside of some very new Covid / vaccine discoveries. His Bio:

https://ovc.uoguelph.ca/pathob…le/faculty/Byram-W-Bridle

This nine minute audio interview with him from a few days ago is worth listening to. Interview starts at about 90 seconds in.

https://omny.fm/shows/on-point…n-covid-19-vaccines-sugge

Now, expanding from that interview is an article from

https://www.lifesitenews.com/n…rotein-is-dangerous-toxin

Bridle, a vaccine researcher who was awarded a $230,000 government grant last year for research on COVID vaccine development, said that he and a group of international scientists filed a request for information from the Japanese regulatory agency to get access to what’s called the “biodistribution study.”

“It’s the first time ever scientists have been privy to seeing where these messenger RNA [mRNA] vaccines go after vaccination,” said Bridle. “Is it a safe assumption that it stays in the shoulder muscle? The short answer is: absolutely not. It’s very disconcerting.”

Vaccine researchers had assumed that novel mRNA COVID vaccines would behave like “traditional” vaccines and the vaccine spike protein — responsible for infection and its most severe symptoms — would remain mostly in the vaccination site at the shoulder muscle. Instead, the Japanese data showed that the infamous spike protein of the coronavirus gets into the blood where it circulates for several days post-vaccination and then accumulated in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands, and in “quite high concentrations” in the ovaries.

“We have known for a long time that the spike protein is a pathogenic protein. It is a toxin. It can cause damage in our body if it gets into circulation,” Bridle said.

I must say, I'm puzzled by the above surprise about vaccines getting into the blood and thus other places in the body. Why are vaccines and meds usually injected into muscle in the first place? Answer : it is because the muscle is highly vascularized and thus its contents are distributed at a relatively controlled pace into the blood and lymph where it can ultimately encounter T and B cells. It is injected into muscle rather the subcutaneously because the latter can look *very* nasty at the injection site. Injected deeper and into the muscle the nasty effects are largely hidden from view. Also, subcutaneous or intrafat injections can sequester the vaccine or meds, where they degrade on site over time before they have the chance to get distributed through the body to where they most need to be.

Why aren't vaccines injected directed into a vein then? It's because muscle is a much bigger target, it is less invasive and quicker. Better in the field for unskilled injectors. Also, an injection directly into a vein is potential catastrophe if there is anaphylaxis or some other adverse reaction. Muscle releases it's contents fast enough to know if something is wrong, but slow enough that the adverse reaction is more manageable.

In the midst of this legal hubbub, a post appeared on Rossi's blog:

2021-05-27 07:59 Sue Law

Mr. Rossi, is e-cat skl suitable to start another e-cat skl?

2021-05-27 15:48 Andrea Rossi

Sue Law:

Yes.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

I for one thought the name of the poster was clever and mischievous. Carry on.

How many years can LENR exist

Before the energy is freed?

The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind

The answer is blowing in the wind.

The ramshackle LENR Band:

The CoV-19 spike protein alone causes the damage what explains why most vaccines lead to strokes:: https://www.ahajournals.org/do…161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902

Dr. Bryam Bridle from University of Guelph (about a one hour drive from where I live) says the spike protein is toxic and pathogenic in and of itself, and is the primary cause of pathogenesis from Covid. He's on the inside of some very new Covid / vaccine discoveries. His Bio:

https://ovc.uoguelph.ca/pathob…le/faculty/Byram-W-Bridle

This nine minute audio interview with him from a few days ago is worth listening to. Interview starts at about 90 seconds in.

https://omny.fm/shows/on-point…n-covid-19-vaccines-sugge

Why would you say the author is mistaken when the author clearly says "unreported by the press."

It is centered around the drug Ivermectin, which President Trump used at Walter Reed hospital, unreported by the press,

I said he is 'probably' mistaken. I haven't read anywhere else that Trump was given ivermectin, and the mainstream press isn't exactly a source I rely on. If you can find a source, please do. Now Wyttenbach has just mentioned that Trump uses Soolantra (a cream used for his rosacea), and yes that has Ivermectin in it, and indeed it may have helped him by 'luck'.

Anyone from Poland Can confirm this as a legitimate source?

original link in Polish:

https://cai24.pl/polska/32129/…azy-czesciej-na-covid-19/

Google Translated to English Link:

https://ufj7p7nobrwguuklt27gmr…azy-czesciej-na-covid-19/

my concern is that I have all of my family members vaccinated and if this were true news is worrisome.

My uninformed guess is that in Poland, elderly people were prioritized for vaccination. So it may not be unexpected that vaccinated people are dying more with Covid than the general population, especially if there is only one dose. Within the first two weeks of the first vaccine dose is an especially dangerous time ; the innate immune system - the first line of defence - plummets in performance.

Keep it for the history books: https://covid19criticalcare.co…id-by-Michael-Capuzzo.pdf

All the names of all criminals that did block Ivermectin are in there. Most prominent Boris Jonson and of course Trump...

I have found no evidence that Trump was treated with Ivermectin, so the author is probably mistaken.

As seen from https://www.usatoday.com/in-de…al-antibodies/3630609001/

Trump was (very quickly) administered monoclonal antibodies (expensive) and dexamethasone (cheap). That early, aggressive treatment as one two punch was probably critical in his quick recovery. He also got remdesivir (expensive) and was taking vitamin D, zinc, and melatonin.

Trump's willingness to mention hydroxychloroquine and other treatments anathema to the establishment shows he would not have hindered the use of ivermectin. Unfortunately there may be no cure for TDS.

The Totally Preventable Death of a Brooklyn Icon

A wonderful 82 year old doesn't get vaccinated and probably didn't take ivermectin. She should have done at least one.

Meanwhile, this wonderful 44 year old broadcaster shouldn't have taken the vaccine.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-57213609

(Don't bother looking for a mention that a covid vaccine was responsible for her death. You won't find it in the article. I learned it from another source, which mentioned that her illness began with severe headaches right after her vaccination.)

If? He will not so the rest of your statement is irrelevant. And you admit all his sock puppets, but like the guy? A blatant liar? Is it not lying to post questions pretending to be someone else? So much for good taste.

He will not? I would not be so sure. Yes, I find the sock puppets off putting - especially when it first sunk in - and yes, it is easily considered a strike against Rossi. But if (yes it's a bigger if) he is shown to have the goods, the sock puppetry in retrospect becomes a mischievous yet generous tactic to keep us engaged with his work.