Mark U Verified User
  • Member since Oct 26th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Mark U

I believe it is a real device. just I don't believe it generates power.

Oh don't be shy, give us more! Like, does Rossi know it doesn't generate power, or does he sincerely believe it does? If the former, is Rossi only pretending to be tirelessly working and improving on it? If the latter, is Rossi continuing to fool himself that his SKL it is getting better and better in generating reliable power?

And then you and your fellow sheeple with say “Aha! The EcatSKL is real!” All because you see a photo of something that is unidentifiable.

Correction. Us little sheepies already believe the Ecat SKL is real, that Rossi is really working on a real device. Some of us want some eye candy to tide us over. Others who are more devout, a crumb from the master's table.

Sam

July 3, 2020 at 8:29 AM

Have you decided if your

going to post a picture of

the ECat-SKL?

Andrea Rossi

July 3, 2020 at 12:22 PM

Sam:

I will, but not yet.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Sam, you know intuitively what Rossi meant. He meant he would post a picture, just not yet. He probably wants some time to make his prototype presentable.

Don't let your posts to Rossi's blog reflect the fuddiness of some here. Yes I made up that word.

Here's what he said a week earlier.

eernie1

June 27, 2020 at 11:15 AM

Dear Andrea,

As the old saying goes, “A picture is worth more than a thousand words”.

Would it be possible for you to display a working unit on a lab bench without an explanation of any of the parts or procedures?

I think that many of your long time supporter would enjoy such a picture.

Curious regards.

Andrea Rossi

June 27, 2020 at 3:35 PM

eernie1:

I’ll see what I can do.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Just in time for the fourth of July:

https://brilliantlightpower.co…l-self-sustaining-trials/

I was surprised to read about minute long power generation without ignition power, in certain high temperature conditions. Are those conditions with silver rather than gallium, I wonder.

SUNCELL® SELF-SUSTAINING TRIALS

IMG_2079001-225x300.jpgWe are engineering commercial thermal and electrical power sources wherein the SunCell® operates at high-temperature capable of providing 1000 °C liquid gallium to a liquid-gallium-to-air heat exchanger to generate high temperature air for thermal loads and also power a gas turbine to generate electrical power. With suitable reaction conditions at high temperature operation, the SunCell® sustains power generation without input ignition power for over a minute per test event. The temperature maintains constant or rises significantly during these trials. The results of these trials demonstrate the utility of SunCell® towards the goal of a commercial heater of several hundred kilowatts to service the greater than $8T/y thermal market. More details on commercial engineering of the molten metal heat exchanger, the gas turbine power system and also magnetohydrodynamic power conversion are given in our Business Overview Presentation. [https://brilliantlightpower.co…Overview_Presentation.pdf].

Rossi must have procreated his team by Mental inbreeding. How else could you create so many virtual people, all similarly convinced Rossi is not a fraud, all at the same time able to hide any traces of their physical existence?

Think of it more as Rossi, like Steve Jobs, creating the so-called Reality Distortion Field. Perhaps more accurately, a Reality Creation Field.

Not wearing a mask? You kill others. People you have never met. The old, those with chronic disease, and because it strikes randomly a few who are young and healthy. In addition, because all this death is difficult for countries, you increase the level of lockdown and the disruption to the economy.

Personal freedom? Sure, a good thing. We live with others, and when with others (not socially distanced) our freedom is somone else's death.

What language! If any average, decent human being actually believed he had a reasonable chance that he would "kill" someone by not wearing a mask, he would wear a mask.

But most people realize they have no reasonable chance of endangering another person's life by not wearing a mask.

When will you, THH, stop wearing a mask in public? When there are only 1000 new cases per day in the UK? 100? 10? 1? 0? If you have had a positive antibody test? If you have received a vaccine? When your public health official tells you it's OK not to wear one?

So it depends on circumstance, probabilities, perceived safety, trust in public figures, etc. Lots of people like myself realize I have a better chance of winning a million dollar lottery than 'killing' someone by not wearing a mask. My area of Toronto has had about 25 reported CoVid cases and no fatalities. If I was in another part of Toronto that was somehow exploding with cases and deaths, yes, I would probably be wearing a mask in a crowded public area. As it is, I've worn a mask only on a few occasions.

Let's not forget the words of Antony Fauci, or the Surgeon General and many others, in March. They were saying that masks (excluding properly fitted N95 masks of course) are not as effective as people think, and that they can actually increase risk of infection if not handled properly, and that they were not really necessary. Was old fox Fauci counselling us in the "killing" of tens of thousands of people? Personally I'll give him a pass on that one. (Not for other things though.)

They are also incapable of doing anything because they are terrified of their G.O.P. base of voters. These voters have been polled and interviewed. I know what they think. They strongly oppose wearing masks, case tracking, or doing anything to help poor people and minorities, who are disproportionately the victims of the epidemic.

Do the polls distinguish between opposing wearing masks on special situations, opposing wearing masks everywhere in public, and opposing a mandate to wear a mask everywhere? A government mandate to wear a mask everywhere in public is both weird and, frankly, troubling.

Who would have thought it would be the 'liberals' going all totalitarian on us.

I know lots of GOP folk - some of the best people I know - who would go out of their way to help in a crisis, because they already help in the community when there isn't a crisis. If they are suspicious of government overreach, welcome to the principles upon which the United States of America was founded.

I agree, if you are on board with Rossi now, I can't think of anything short of he himself announcing he was a fraud that would change your belief. Were I you, I would not bother reading anything except JONP.

This is interesting. As a Rossi fan I can nonetheless understand why some Rossi skeptics may still enjoy keeping up with Rossi's latest reports. On the flip side, some Rossi fans (yours truly) enjoy keeping up with the ideas of Rossi doubters. Symmetry and all that. Reading only JONP would be far too confining for my tastes. Mental inbreeding, yuck.

That is why vaccines get RCTs. Big ones. Even so, once you vaccinate a whole population you lose any reliable way to detect low level adverse effects of the vaccine. High level ones - pretty obvious. And such vaccines get stopped.

It's about the quality of the RCT. THH full well knows (because he's been told by moi) that vaccines fall under a different set of rules than normal drugs for testing.

The 'controls' in vaccine studies are not inert saline solutions like they are with drugs. No, the placebo is the vaccine with only the antigen removed, and all the toxic crap left in. That, or else the placebo is just a previously approved vaccine! Also, subjects are not monitored for years as they are with drugs. No, it's a matter of months, and long term adverse effects cannot be properly assessed.

But for those curious about vaccine side effects in the short term, go to the fda.org website at look for the 'package insert' for a particular vaccine. At least there the short term effects are laid bare.

Yes, some vaccines are 'stopped' here for safety reasons when one brand of vaccine on the market has significantly worse outcomes than another on the market. The less safe version then gets shipped off to less developed countries.

So someone who worked for him in 2015, 5 years ago, but not now, constitutes a "team"? Well I guess we should include Mats and Frank, and even Alan as he went to the QX demo. Mark, I now anoint you one of Rossi's team!

I feeeeel the anointing! My cup runneth over. May the blessings of the Ecat hosts be upon me and my house, now and forevermore.

Hope the thing works.

Mark,

Not sure how close you followed the Doral lawsuit proceedings, but it was revealed that Mr. Fabiani was a long time family friend of Mrs. Rossi. Evidently they went a "long way" back together.

DIdn't know that. But I would think Rossi would chose people he could trust, and it wouldn't surprise me that they link to his past. Regarding the lawsuit, I followed some of Abd-Lomax's reporting and a few other things, but not the depositions themselves. I intend to read them in the near future, but frankly I don't think there will be any revelations that would dissuade me from belief. But we'll see.

Then, there was the reports that Rossi "threw Fabiani's pc out the window and him onto the street" during the Doral fiasco! However, this turned out to be another Rossi "fabrication" as Fabiani was back at the Quark X demo.

I had heard that Rossi was not pleased with Fabiani that he revealed (perhaps to Mats Lewan in the ECW article I linked) what he did about the E-cat. Hadn't heard the story about the "Windows" PC though ...

During the entire drama leading up to the Doral lawsuit, Rossi kept indicating he had a "large" team.

I assumed that the team he was referring to back then were people from IH.

So Rossi's stories of "team" are just that ... stories. He even had to admit in legal, "under oath" depositions that he had no employees NOR was there any other companies / customers (at that time) working with him, although he was posting on JONP that he had "new" customers and partners.

So if not even Fabiani was technically an 'employee' of Leonardo, then I suppose he worked as an independent consultant/contractor for Leonardo. Not a problem.

I don't recall Rossi saying on JONP he had new customers and partners while he was in Doral under IH. Afterwards, sure. But admittedly I wasn't following things as closely then as I am now.

I DO believe there are some here that have not read the depositions because they do not want to.... they know those depositions would remove any hope they have for Rossi being the real deal.....or those depositions would show him more "evil" than the "evil by defintion" capital venture firm Industrial Heat! (At least in their minds)

I myself feel no ill will against Industrial Heat, although ultimately they are beholden to a corporate owners, the stock market and investor's demand for return. While money and ethics are not incompatible, too often they are at loggerheads. Or maybe my watching the Canadian documentary - The Corporation -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Corporation_(2003_film) many years ago has skewed my perspective? If I was to chose between an inventor tinkering /sweating away in his shop, and a venture capitalist firm, well, I have a soft spot for the former, while realizing the latter is nice and rich, with needed money, but potentially ... predatory. Did the tables turn, with the lone inventor preying on the rich, perhaps unsuspecting predator? Oh the intrigue...

What a coincidence!

322 new Covid cases in Mississippi!

(thanks to J. Stone)

Another thing to bake your noodle is this : 322 = 2 * 7 * 23

where 7 and 23 are the number of Rossi collaborators specified in posts yesterday and today.

The article of the article seems to point to reduced numbers of vaccines as the reason for lower deaths.

Someone should look at the numbers and the various causes of death. I would wonder if the rates of deaths are lower because the kids stayed home and not out having car accidents or being shot or mom is staying home giving the chicken soup or some other reason.

correlation is not causation

But it the lower numbers are interesting and it does look like a real decrease.

I haven't sourced the data showing the decrease, but let's assume it's true : death rates for infants (kids less than 1 year old) is down something like 25 percent now during the pandemic.

SIDS accounts for about 6 percent of infant deaths, the third leading cause of death of infants.

Car accidents are about one third of that - say 2 percent.

About 30 percent are additive contributions from unspecified 'residual causes.'

Car accidents are down about 30 percent during the pandemic, but even if they were down 100 percent it would result in only a 2 percent infant mortality decrease, not nearly enough to account for the 25 percent decrease. SIDS - sometimes blamed on vaccinations - at 6 percent cannot account for the 25 percent decrease. I would like to know if SIDS itself has actually decreased. I guess it will be at least halved.

Maternity leave in the US is often only 3 months, so often infants are in daycare. Perhaps as oldguy alluded, care at home by a parent may be healthier for a child.

The unspecified residual causes, cumulating to a whopping 30 percent of infant mortalities, has me wondering what they are.

I vote for all the above.

I hope CV did not catch up with 7 of 20. He hasn’t been here for about a month.

I've thought the same. Being a doc, he's more exposed.

Speaking of exposure, I mentioned some months ago that I was in contact with someone who may have had CoVid-19 at the time - my car mechanic Chuck.

He had just returned from vacation and let's just say he was looking the opposite of refreshed. Two weeks later I came back to the car service department to find out that Chuck was off on sick leave. Fast forward to last week, and I asked Chuck outright if he had CoVid-19 at that time. He said yes! If I was indeed infected from him, the worst I got was a little phlegm in my throat in the morning a few days later.

Canada has only recently announced it will be buying kits for SARS-2 antibody testing. If an individual wants to get tested of his own initiative, it will cost between $200 and $400. Problem is, perhaps most people who have been infected probably never even got to the antibody response phase, because their T-cell response was adequate. So their blood serum antibody test will show up as negative, as if they never had it.

Unzicker last week did a Gootube talk on S3 and today on rotations of S3, that is, SO(4).

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oh I hope that Unzicker and Wyttenbach get together and talk math and new physics!

I think Alexander would be very encouraged and intrigued by Jurg's work.

"...last year, the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the organization led by Dr. Fauci, funded scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and other institutions for work on gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses.

In 2019, with the backing of NIAID, the National Institutes of Health committed $3.7 million over six years for research that included some gain-of-function work. The program followed another $3.7 million, 5-year project for collecting and studying bat coronaviruses, which ended in 2019, bringing the total to $7.4 million."

Canada has also been funding the WIV, not as much as the NIAID under Fauci but enough to raise the ire of many Canadians. Essentially funding a CCP project. They have ultimate control of WIV.

One can do things in China that you can't get away with in the West. I suspect more money started flowing the the WIH after a (four year?) halting of gain of function in the US starting in 2014, after alarming findings were made known.

Not sure if this article has been linked to yet, but it gives eight lines of circumstantial evidence that are suggestive of lab origin.

https://thebulletin.org/2020/0…laboratory-very-possibly/

Excerpt from point 8:

8. What is the nature of the research being carried out in Zhengli Shi’s laboratory at the Wuhan Institute of Virology? Details of the most recent National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) grant for WIV bat coronavirus surveillance and WIV bat coronavirus gain of function research are publicly available. The key activity for bat coronavirus surveillance is “Aim 1 … We will sequence receptor binding domains (spike proteins) to identify viruses with the highest potential for spillover which we will include in our experimental investigations (Aim 3).” The key activity for bat coronavirus gain of function investigation is “Aim 3…. We will use S protein sequence data, infectious clone technology, in vitro and in vivo infection experiments, and analysis of receptor binding to test the hypothesis that % divergence thresholds in S protein sequences predict spillover potential.”28

Sam - Rossi does not lie much. He spins things in such a way you think he is claiming he has a working disruptive invention when in fact he has never had that and if you parse his words carefully he seldom claims it. He just gives the very strong impression he has claimed it. That is why you hear him talking about customers and production and development so much. He can say things that are sort of true while avoiding the fact that his stuff has only "worked" in the sense that flawed Rossi tests appear to be passed.

Comments on Rossi's blog are often quite definitive, with no wiggle room that I can see. This is in contrast with other things he says like "It could be true", "Maybe", or "We'll see".

Two examples of definitive statements:

Anonymous

June 17, 2020 at 7:09 AM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

Is it sure and consolidated the fact that you are extracting from the plasma of the Ecat SKL more electricity than the electricity necessary to make the same plasma ?

Andrea Rossi

June 17, 2020 at 9:08 AM

Anonymous:

Yes, that is sure.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Frank Acland
    November 25, 2019 at 8:15 AM
    Dear Andrea,
    In your test this Saturday, was the E-Cat SK Leonardo operating without being connected to any external power source? In other words, was it operating in a closed loop (producing enough power to sustain itself)?

Andrea Rossi
    November 25, 2019 at 10:41 PM
    Frank Acland:
    Yes, the Ecat SK Leonardo works in closed loop, producing enough electric energy to sustain itself, plus electric energy to power for example an engine, or whatever you want, reaching any power just assembling ,ore modules to put in series and parallels. Here stays the revolution.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.