Mark U Verified User
  • Member since Oct 26th 2018
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Mark U

These are the first trickles of data and documents that Pfizer was ordered by a judge to begin releasing to the public. Pfizer wanted 75 years to do it, but thankfully the judge would have none of it. If one types 5.3.6 into the search bar at the phmpt.org site you'll see the document name listed (for download) that details the reported after-market vaccine side effects that Pfizer has collected and compiled. It's 8 or 9 pages of side effects as I recall.

I'll guess your booster was hmmm, 3.5 to 4.5 months ago. But then I'm psychic and have an unfair advantage. The real kicker is what will happen when you get a fourth shot, if you do.

Vaccine uptake in the UK is lower than in Canada. Perhaps the media there isn't so heavily utilized by the government/health agencies, or perhaps it's because the UK has more free thinkers and eccentrics. Bless their hearts.

I would speculate that Nar's last vaccination was fairly recent, and his immune system perhaps overly primed, so that when he got Covid his system might have over reacted, resulting in a rash. I assume his Covid bout was in the last month, because not only is it relatively rare to get a Covid rash as a symptom, it would be rarer still for it to last more than a few weeks. Gosh I love speculation. Probably all wrong, but still!

So it looks like the damage done by COVID infection as I thought cannot be reversed by vaccines. If this poor lady had been put on high doses of Vitamin D3 and other antiviral drugs at the time she might have made a full recovery. Instead the vaccines are obviously killing her. This is an outrage!

Immune response is so variable from person to person and from circumstance to circumstance that it's near impossible to be definitive in any direction. I don't find it unbelievable that some people after contracting Covid and who develop some kind of long haul, autoimmune type disorders might get some relief from the vaccine. Who knows, the vaccine may offer a distraction and diversion to the immune system that otherwise is busy attacking the body's own cells.

What is weird to me is the blithe acceptance of the 'one size fits all' mentality of mandating vaccines on everyone, as if they were safe for all and actually needed by all, never mind the violation of personal and societal freedom. It's like some kind of thought worm parasite has infected society and it can't free itself. As an example : Our provincial elections are coming up soon, and the (nonincumbent) Ontario Liberal Party has recently made an election promise : to put the Covid vaccine on the mandatory childhood vaccine schedule. This is disturbing in itself since we know that vast majority of children are not in danger of Covid and because the post Delta variants are relatively mild, and because most children have already been infected, and because the vaccine can indeed cause injury. We also know that getting a vaccine on the childhood schedule confers protection to the vaccine maker from liability for vaccine injuries to children *and* adults. (This makes it likely that the Liberal Party has a cozy relationship with big pharma.) But most disturbing may be this : future Liberal policy is often dictated by polling results, which may mean that the majority of people polled (if they were) actually favour mandatory Covid vaccinations for children.

These days, my working assumption is that the majority of Canadians remain under a media - induced spell.

Possible links between vaccine adverse reactions and long Covid:

There were stories that getting a vaccine might help with long haul symptoms.

This woman, who had a bad bout of Covid in early 2020, then long haul symptoms, got the vaccine with some hope it would help. It didn't turn out well ....

https://www.realnotrare.com/post/neguine-niktash

Q: What was your life like before you got the vaccine?

Working as a musical artist/musician, music teacher and music therapist. I was relatively healthy, had some health concerns but nothing major. I did get the first strain of covid in March 2020. I had long haul symptoms, but nothing like what I have been experiencing for the past year now since these vaccines.

Q: Would you like to share your reasons for getting vaccinated?

I read articles about people recovering from long covid shortly after being vaccinated. I thought I would be a lucky one too. I should have listened to my gut feeling about getting that second dose.

Q: What was your reaction, symptoms, & timeline?

With the first dose, I felt regular flu symptoms and just unwell within the first few days. I did have a few episodes of palpitations and dizziness, but did not think much about it being a result of any vaccine issues. The 2nd dose was what really took me down. Within the first 15 minutes I felt a sinking feeling in my heart followed by butterflies. I thought it was my anxiety so I took a Lorazepam. About a week to 10 days later I had all sorts of issues from really bad palpitations, lightheadedness, dizziness, to shortness of breath, confusion, POTS symptoms, chest pains, arrhythmia, premature ventricular beats, feeling like I was having a heart attack or stroke many times, pulsing or feeling my heartbeat in my back, throughout my whole body, major fatigue, acid reflux, indigestion, adrenaline surges, crazy blood pressure spikes, burning in my veins and limbs, calf and muscle pains, horrible skin rashes, tinnitus. Some of these symptoms lasted for 6-7 months straight. As if these symptoms were not bad enough I started having really strange and painful neurological/nervous system issues two to three months after. These symptoms included nerve pains, burning and itchiness in limbs that spread throughout my body, bladder issues (urinary incontinence), sleep issues, nightmares, insomnia that lasted at least a month until they gave me an anxiety medication to help with sleep, brain fog, feeling like I have Alzheimer’s or Dementia, vertigo, brain zaps, worsening calf and muscle pains, tremors two night in a row, headaches, spasms throughout my body, pins and needles, numbness and tingling in limbs and fingers upon waking up, stroke like symptoms (left sided numbness and pain from my arm down to my legs, numbness and tingling on right side of my body), fuzzy feeling in my head, chronic pain, and hair loss. 1 year later post vaccines and I still have many of these symptoms. I notice they get worse with stress or doing activities without pacing. Every day is unknown. I wake up not knowing what other symptoms I will experience next. Some things come and go, some have stayed, some have worsened. Now I have intense pains from my lower back down to my feet, which I need to do more vascular and neurological tests for. I am pretty sure I have more issues that I forgot to mention. I wonder how I am still alive.

Q: What is your life like now, after getting the vaccine?

It is a living nightmare. I never imagined going downhill like this. I thought I was going to get better. I practically live in the clinic or hospitals. I wish I knew what these debilitating side effects would be. I would have never gone near those vaccines if I had known.

Q: Share your experience with any medical care and any diagnoses you have received:

My doctors keep saying this is my anxiety or stress related. Never in my 34 years of living have I ever had these kinds of symptoms. This is not anxiety and it is not made up! This stuff is real and I am tired of doctors gaslighting us.

Q: Was your reaction reported, and what was the response?

No where yet, I am too focused on trying to heal and get better first. I have only told the doctors about it, but they, like many people do not believe in vaccine injuries.

Q: Is there anything that has helped, and have your symptoms improved?

Music and writing music about my experience, swimming or being in water, nature, acupuncture, taking 4 meds for high blood pressure, palpitations and anxiety/depression. To be honest the meds still are not helping much. That should be a red flag to doctors that something is clearly wrong and this is not due to anxiety or stress

Q: Have you had Covid before? What was your experience if so?

I have, in March 2020. It was a terrible experience and my CPAP machine saved my life, but those long haul symptoms I have had were nothing compared to what I am dealing with now due to the vaccines.

looking for glass jars tubes today.

At first glance it looks like a crop circler's birthday cake with candles, but no, it's much more!

But now that I think about it : cakes and 3D printing, yum

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There is room for science in art, and art in science.

I recall a picture recently posted, I think it was Fabrice and Gennediy in a forest with limestone rocks and small caverns, and one of the slabs of rocks looked like a so called waffle rock (naturally formed?). But nearby there was also a large rock that was engraved with what looked like symbols or lettering. Thought immediately of art imitating nature.

That is surely because everyone (apart from a few cranks) is now vaccinated?

One would think so, but that begs the question of why the public health officials and media in Canada are continually pushing for more vaccinations! They know that those remaining nutcase crazy crank nimcompoops who haven't yet received even one injection aren't going to start now. What about those sluggards who have received only two doses? They need to be topped up for the sake of their health and society's well being. Those who think they're something special getting three shots should see the ambition and prowess of those who have gotten their fourth and get themselves to a nearby clinic!

It was bound to happen eventually - mainstream media doing a significant report on vaccine injury, although this article makes a point to remind us over and over that the injuries are oh-so-rare. Newsweek also couldn't help itself but to try to diss the very elected government official who has done the most to bring vaccine injury to light, Republican Senator Ron Johnson.

Doctors shrug off patients with rare vaccine disorders, delaying treatment
    COVID-19 vaccines are safe for the vast majority of people. That's small consolation for the few who fall between the cracks.
    www.newsweek.com

He is 100% right. For all vaxx - gene therapy patients - CoV-19 will become a never ending story. with an unknown terminal death...

Thankfully, a smaller and smaller portion of society will get jabbed, so almost surely funding will dry up. This is already occurring - vaccine demand is dwindling. That fact is very conspicuous by its absence in the article. It would hinder the Messaging I suppose. Here is Ontario data on the number of people getting vaccinated over time :

If memory serves, Canada has secured enough vaccine to jab every eligible Canadian nine times, which I believe is more than any other other country. I suppose that is a big reason behind the perpetual government funded media vaccine push in Canada. Wouldn't want all that money, all those vials filled with the elixir of life going to waste!

17,000 Physicians and Medical Scientists Declare that the State of Medical Emergency must be lifted, Scientific integrity restored, and crimes against humanity addressed.

Speaking of which, on Monday Toronto lifted it's state of emergency, after a divinely numbered 777 days. Yay.

So many levels of emergency to choose from - municipal, provincial and federal. We love states of emergency, they're hard to give up, they keep us so safe. Not to worry, though. The vaccination push will continue. (Nevermind that close to 100 percent of people already have exposure to Sars Covid-2 antigen.)

Excerpts from https://www.cp24.com/news/covi…-after-777-days-1.5894829

Mayor John Tory has formally terminated a municipal state of emergency which had been in effect for a total of 777 days, calling it “just one more sign that the city is returning to a more normal state of existence.”

“We are on the right track but I think we have to remind ourselves every single day that this is not over. So we continue to do the work,” he said. “But I think the sort of stress level and the acute nature of the pandemic has receded a bit and it allows us to have days like today where we can remove the state of emergency while still continuing with just as much effort on things like vaccination.”

As part of that transition [from emergency], Toronto’s Board of Health will meet on May 16 to vote on a motion which would make its hyper-local vaccination campaign a permanent program, contingent on additional funding being provided by the province.

The declaration signalled our intent to fight COVID-19 with everything we had and now two years, one month and 17 days later and more than seven [million] doses of vaccine later there is no doubt that our collective efforts have been successful in getting us to a better place,” Tory said.

“This isn’t a signal that we can let down our guard when it comes to COVID-19,” [Dr. DeVilla] said of the decision to terminate the municipal emergency. “Nor is it time to let go of efforts to get Torontonians their next dose of vaccine.”

As its the same unit as the small unit =can be fun to learn but its best to get the ideas together before changing..

lotta smoke at first ,leave a burn smoke out hole.

Serendipitously, new video just out by Simeon Hein:

Crop Circles, Cold Fusion, and Coherent Matter: The Hidden Connection

This is a reproduction of my Zoom presentation on October, 2021 to the Sky High Productions group in the Netherlands. Here we look at some of the energetic connections between the spiral, helical patterns in crop circles and related phenomena like Cold Fusion/LENR, coherent matter, and cryptids. We look at some of the strange cases of battery and camera failures near these phenomena, and other magnetic anomalies, and seek an explanation in the properties of condensed matter from researchers like Nicola Tesla, Winston Bostick, Ken Shoulders, and John Hutchison. And don't miss my new book coming soon: http://DarkMatterMonsters.com

Thanks to Bob Greenyer and the MFMP for use of their slides.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mark U meets so many people dying from vaccines... when no-one else does.

Well, dying is a bit strong. Injured in one way or another. If I recall rightly Bob shared an account of a few of his acquaintances getting injured.

Let me see. My uncle got shingles within a week of his second shot, and was hospitalized with pulmonary edema about three days after his third shot. (His brother, my father in law, passed away three days after his fourth dose.) But! I'm happy to report that my uncle is fine after his fourth shot two weeks ago. My hardy wife was totally incapacitated for over a day after her second dose. One of my kids had large lumps under his right armpit for 2 months after his second dose. A few months ago I bumped into a 65ish year old slim fit guy I hadn't seen in years. He shared the crazy news of how he had a heart attack in the last year, and his wife a stroke. (She is now in a care home because of it.) I asked him if they had been vaccinated, then I asked him if his heart attack and her stroke had occurred soon after vaccination. It hadn't even occurred to him, and he was a bit rattled to compute they had both occurred within a few weeks after their vaccinations. Then there was my neighbour's friend who lost vision in one eye after vaccination, and another friend of the same neighbour who lost his hearing in one ear after vaccination.

This is off the top of my head. But my current social circle is pretty small, so no doubt I'm missing out on a lot of stuff.

This data is from this video. (89) ICCF-21 - Edmund Storms - Personal Experiences During Many Years of LENR Experiments - YouTube

Some funny/interesting quips from Storms in the video:

4 minutes : "We showed this [tritium production] to the people in the laboratory and up through the administration, and that stimulated the creativity of the skeptics"

9:45 : "I was lucky, I got a plate of palladium from Takahashi in Japan. He had a sheet of palladium made that he was finding made excess energy fairly routinely.... Because it produced some significant energy, I was hooked.

13:20 "When I got there (Congressional meeting in Washington) I discovered that there were two other members who were there to do the same thing. One was Randy Mills. He was showing them how they could make heat by his technique."

29 minutes : "Rossi is a strange phenomena"

Breakthrough deaths comprise increasing proportion of those who died from COVID-19 Experts said the increase in breakthrough deaths is to be expected with more Americans reaching full vaccination status. abcnews.go.com

In other words, more messaging to get boosted, double boosted, etc.

The hospitalized lady on the exam table seems to be in bad enough condition that she didn't take her left shoe off.

The standout for me is that although the overall deaths in the 15-24 group are low (2,600 total) Covid19 is the 4th Leading cause of death, and the highest medical cause (after Accidents, Homicides, Suicides).

"Cause" of death? The reality is the person just tested positive, with or without serious symptoms of Covid.

For a youth to die with Covid, it is highly likely he died suffering also of other ailments.

In my estimation the effects of lockdowns and mandates leading to mental, social, academic and vocational disruption of our youth is of far greater concern.

Didn't you agree with the knucklehead experts who said adverse events were a sign that vaccines are working?

Can't tell you the number of times I heard 'top' doctors on local radio counsel listeners to take heart if they were suffering after their injections, saying that their immunity would be especially strong - keeping the community that much more safe.

What a mind job.

You seem to think vaccine trials ignore AEs within 2 weeks of the vaccination.

They do not! They ignore COVID infection (for purpose of efficacy calculations). They include AEs over all time - but sepaarte this into > 7 days and < 7 days so that immediate effects can be captured.

The vaccine trials are another kettle of fish, with their own problems. Yes of course they were supposed to record adverse events within and after 2 weeks of the vaccination. But even this simple thing was rigged, as shown by cases like Maddie de Garay, who, because of the way adverse events were confined by the reporting format, was only registered as having "abdominal pain", when this was the reality :

Maddie was a healthy, energetic, 12-year-old social butterfly with an infectious sense of humor who loved school, trying new things, and hanging out with her friends. She volunteered for the Pfizer Covid Vaccine Trial for 12-15-year-olds with her 2 older brothers. Less than 12 hours after her second dose, she experienced severe abdominal pain, painful electric shocks on her spine and neck, swollen, ice-cold hands and feet, chest pain, tachycardia, pins and needles in her feet that eventually led to the loss of feeling from her waist down. She also experienced blood in her urine from 7 tests over 3 months, mysterious rashes, peeling feet, reflux, gastroparesis, vomiting, and eventually the inability to swallow liquids or food, dizziness, passing out and convulsions, tics, the inability to sweat, swollen lymph nodes in her armpits, urinary retention, and heavy periods with clots of blood, decreased vision, tinnitus, memory loss, mixing up words, extreme fatigue, and sadly more. She spent 64 days in the hospital, 3 hospital stays, and 9 trips to the ER.

Maddie de Garay, 12 years old
    Pfizer Trial for 12-15 year olds Cincinatti, Ohio 05/05/22 Broken Truth Interview: Maddie's Podcast Interview: Maddie's Video Interview (credit…
    www.realnotrare.com

Lumping those into "Vaccinated" is just as misleading, in the opposite direction.

One might dicker as to whether the cross-over is 7 days or 14 days. But using a specific cross-over date is statistically reasonable.

You're reasoning like an apologist for a vaccine company.

If the process of vaccination favours the development of Covid or anything else in the two weeks following vaccination, then no, it is not misleading, it is a fair categorization to classify someone as vaccinated as soon as they get a vaccine. Also, an inherent minor problem with vaccines is the delay for the body respond, they do no confer instant protection. That 'problem' should be accurately depicted, not swept under the carpet by disappearing a 14 day window! If a novel therapy came onto market and conferred instant and long lasting protection, a fair comparison with a vaccine should include that window, to show the new product's superiority when accessing risks and benefits.

As it is now, it takes an analyst / statistician like Fenton (UK) to dig through the obfuscation of risk and expose a puzzling blip in the data : looking at excess deaths and when the first covid vaccines came out for particular age categories, the unvaccinated excess deaths curve for that age bracket experienced a short term hump. Why would that be? Rhetorical question.