steppenwolf Member
  • Member since Feb 5th 2019
  • Last Activity:

Posts by steppenwolf

Steppinpoop - you saved your comments!

Here's a sample from Freds exchange with the Siffer:

"Well, sam12, kevmo, steppinpoop, jtomas, etc., etc., etc., since you're a very inept paid Swedish attack weasel for an Italian criminal who claims to have a "B.S. degree" from his freakin' high school, your opinion is far worse than irrelevant. Although I suspect it might be relevant to the authorities when they indict you as an accessory to Rossi's E-Cat fraud scheme. How's that Hydro Fusion investment working out for you and Bullwinkle??"

Actually it was published here: Fred Zoepfl Making Threats and Offering Sifferkoll Money

Here is one of them.

Quote from Fred Zoepfl

No one could possibly match your incomparable wit and wisdom. Here's my best and final offer: rat out your master Rossi to the cops, and save your worthless behind. If you had been to Dewey and IH, then maybe they would have offered you some real geld to rat out that sewer rat Rossi. It's not too late; why don't you ask them?

Looks like Fred is active as a market maker for IH in their quest to take down Rossi...

Rossi has a history of falling out with just about everyone. Even Lewan admitted he does not work well with others. IH is just the latest, although I hear he blocked the Swedes about a year ago, which would make them the latest.

Rossi is obviously lacking some of the people skills useful to make a career in business, politics or whatever organization of any size. Not that uncommon among inventors I suppose. I believe this is his prime weakness. Some people though, like Lewan, Hydro Fusion, Fabiani, Cassarino, etc seams to understand this and are both able to support when needed and back off when that is needed (so far). To be honest I believe Darden was pretty close to get this, but he was too filled up with himself and the pressure from investors and the timelines in the agreement made it difficult to succeed - so he failed miserably. What is interesting is that the critics BOTH argue that Rossi is impossible to work with AND able to fool all attending expert into anything he wishes. That is pretty unique...

Good point, and we have much to thank them for that. Something for all Rossi believers to keep in mind...IH is a friend of LENR.

Well, they better be, since they sold the concept singing and dancing to Woodford for a hefty $50M... Come to think of it - that is almost 5x the investment in Rossi... Perspectives...

Actually, where did that money go. Deducting 11.5 + 5M for their failure to pocket Rossi IP, I guess they paid some peanuts for other LENR IP (but mostly options on IH stock I guess). So that leaves maybe $30M on the table ... Hmmm???

That agreement was written in October 2012. They thought at the time the tech may be real, or at least there was a chance it was. If not, they never would have gone through with the deal.

Of course they did. But the issue is what the thought during the time of the court case. Why did they not simply offer the IP back right away. I believe it was said Rossi even offered to buy it back early in the process, but IH denied.

Could be, although IH had rights to any improvements on the Ecat technology. Would that include the SK? Had IP kept their rights, and if Rossi comes through on the SK, the issue probably would have been decided in court.

I do not think IH is sweating this though.

Not anymore, of course. But prior to the settlement, absolutely. I remember Dewey going off on a tangent about the QX at the time. And as you hint. It is worth a lot to Rossi not having to settle this in court by the time the QX/SK hit the market.

IH knew their decision to turn over their rights to the IP was the right one, when Rossi abandoned the Doral technology, and tore apart the 1MW plant soon after the settlement.

Depends on how you read the license agreement and if you consider qx and sk technology a part of it, right? And why would Rossi leave anything behind after the settlement and he got his IP back? There's absolutely no upside for him leaving clues about the Doral plant behind ... You're not making sense.

at a point in time when the facts were unclear.

Mmm. To us outsiders it was certainly unclear. For some reason though I believe it was not equally unclear to the parties involved... I'm pretty sure that IH knew there were extremely valuable IP involved, but they were for various reasons (Flintstone, incompetence, etc) unable to run a plant continuously like Rossi did. And at that point Rossi also became aware that IH were not going to pay even though he fulfilled his part of the agreement (due to either lack of cash or a simply the idea that they had the contractual upper hand - timeline, Penon, signatures, etc. Woodford plant demos sort of proves that). IH was counting on this and it would probably have worked out if Rossi had not sued promptly.

Essen and Kullander were not very good skeptics

I don't know, but I feel it is somewhat predictable that you (and THH etc) keep telling us that everyone somewhat positive about LENR and Rossi are "not very good skeptics"... As if inferior anonymous trolls should somehow be better positioned to analyze the situation than those that are actually doing the job.... Wow! Is that stupid or what?

but I gave soon up,

???? It sure as hell does not look like you've given up in your quest to troll/trash/turf everything Rossi, does it? My conclusion that this dedication of yours (and others here) is either something very personal (like Dewey - no doubt) or something way worse.

BTW, Case #3 is kinda hilarious. IH is criticizing Rossi for not providing all the FABRICATED E-Cat IP.

That IS kind of funny! :D Come to think of it - it sure looks like the IH scumbags built there whole case the logical fallacy of #3 ... They intensely wanted to keep the IP, but at the same time they kept pushing the fraud argument in absurdum.

Unfortunately I couldn't find an answer to my questions...but you seem to agree that it is all simply Rossiwrites, don't you?

What would be your "coming out" day? I have learned that sam12, who seems to be one of the hardcore believers in RossiWrites, just decided to delay his decision on Rossi having nothing but warm air ( :) ) til the end of this year....

And you didn't answer mine either. Please pick favorite motivational force ; envy, wrath, pride, greed or worse?

steppenwolf - believing in LENR in general, if I could I would love to find arguments pro "Rossi-LENR" products, but this is way out of my understanding how the real world and its business works.

What in the end let's you believe (pls provide facts that may support any of your" reasons to believe", other than Rossi's silly blog and "RossiWrites" (it is unfortunately not even a Rossi says to be more precise...)? How would you explain Rossi's behavior, if his partner is indeed a serious industrial game player? Do you really believe that e.g. GE or ABB or any other big fish would allow a contracted business partner (Andrea Rossi and/or Leonardo) such a disastrous and clownish presentation or dealing with his gullible followers on his blog?

Oh, I know, Rossi is so smart, this is all on purpose, simply to mislead and deceive his competitors, the rock and trolls and snakes out there. Rossi is playing games in his favor instead of bringing a product to light that serves him (big money, Nobel price) and mankind (mobile, cheap heat everywhere where needed)...

I actually find the behaviour of the anti-Rossi troll community much more interesting than "RossiWrites" (which is what it is, regardless of being good business or not). How is it possible that so many spend so much time trashing LENR in general, and Rossi in particular? Since I believe there are always hard core motives or other incentives that drives this kind of behavior I would like to have them specified. I believe that if these motives (being it envy, wrath, greed, pride or something worse) were brought out of the darkness, we would all be enlightened.

Mats being an insider is like insiders in the flat earth movement. They may have inside information, but that information is bogus. Whatever happened to Mats new age symposium or whatever he called it, because he delayed it stating LENR was going to be available commercially "soon", but that was years ago. I can't believe someone trained in science could be so gullible.

This kind of FUD comment I suppose is a good enough reason for Mats to not engage in the troll fighting game going on here... ;) It's hard enough to argue with intelligent people, but to do it with the imbecilles on the other end of the spectrum has absolutely no upside ...

Is that so? Says who? A semi anonymous nobody dedicating his life to spread as much FUD as possible about everything LENR/Rossi... And please tell me on what you base the conclusion that "an insider, and like all such, he suffers from groupthink and prejudice." Did you just make that up because it sounds good and induce some more FUD? Are you an expert in this area? I guess not... Actually an insider is called an insider because an insider knows more than others about the subject he has inside information about. Thats about it.

Back it if off a little. Alan.

It's a sensible decision only if you wish to continue being fooled by a conscienceless conman. It's a sensible decision if you only want Rossi believers reading your blog.

Ehh. Mats knows way more than you do about these issues (which isn't that hard I admit) - so he surely would not benefit from having you or other members of the anti-Rossi troll community polluting his blog with endless FUD. And trust me, everyone interested is reading it (not only believers) because he is an insider and he knows a lot more than most other participants in this saga - ti is required reading... I can understand this is frustrating for you - if it gets too bad you should see a doctor about it - get some lithium maybe... :D

I wasn't talking about SOT.

Well. (S)he's not entirely alone... But that aside - I agree that Mats certainly knows more about Rossi/E-Cats than all of us combined. And I suppose He knows that as well. And in that case there might not be much upside for him to engage in this (often time consuming) troll fighting game. I confess I find it an entertaining waste of time now and then, but hardly anywhere near enlightening.

It is not all about us wanting to feed Lewan to our animals...although they have not been fed in a while. :) We do have our altruistic reasons for wanting him here too. We love insiders, and there is no better informed on Rossi than him. He knows more than all of us combined.

Nah. They're fed alright ... It's more like they are getting pretty old and toothless or maybe just fat and happy craving only fat n' sugar - but unable to digest the proteins and vitamins so much needed to think properly :D

I don't know about "smarter." But his blog is completely censored and strongly dissenting opinions are deleted prior to "publication" so actually, that is a dishonest and highly biased approach.

By putting it that way you sort of explain it well :D Unless having wet dreams or an obscure fetish about trolls like you I would consider keeping the blog that way a very sensible decision.