steppenwolf Member
  • Member since Feb 5th 2019
  • Last Activity:

Posts by steppenwolf

What would be then your mindset on how this can or could happen? What is your point of no return, that your hero is right or wrong in this Rossi saga since 2011?

No one on earth except Rossi (not even Mats Lewan nor Frank Ackland have a clue) seem to know where the heck Rossi' current SK customer is nor his many other ECat customers he claimed to have in the past 7 years? Of course, there are customers, because Rossi said so.

This is the difference, people here discussing facts (we all know) and are trying to explain why Rossi is wrong or a liar. Your philosophy is simply Rossi is always right - probably until he and his "products" and promises of a new fire and a better world will have disappeared in the abyss...

There is no point of no return. There's just a bumpy road ahead. Work to be done. Rossi could fail for any number of reasons; not having the goods is in my opinion one of the less likely ones. If so happens there will still be loads of important work to done. To work against something with considerable energy like you and others do here is a miserable mindset. Where's the upside in that?

And having a clue is not binary. Some; like Lewan and Acland, for obvious reasons, have considerably more clues than you have. As for facts; you dont have any (at least not the way you try to make it out) - most of it is guesswork and opinions; sometimes based on extrapolated indications and seemable "patterns", but mostly just extremely biased personal opionions - trying to fit small pieces of information into existing preconceptions - ignoring everything else.

But as I said. It doesn't matter. My prognosis stands - even when there's 100 customers using ECats in their businesses to save money and environment - you will continue to argue the way you do today. It's probably a genetic "feature" you have... ;)

"... that this is the best way to go aboiut it (due to the disruptive nature).." - no, it is Rossi's way of doing business since many years.

You seem to be ignoring an important fact, that has been explained here many times: HaaS will remain a nice fairy tale - as long as the heat comes from a non-certified blue box in the basement...Rossi could have easily provided in his recent DPS e.g. a UL or any other certificate that is a must have. Without it is simply illegal...I know, Rossi said he has a certificate and Frank Ackland shows all over his place the new ECat SK ad that says "certified for industrial use"...

And: have you ever thought of a 40MW heat installation that is being discussed? DO the math and check how many blue boxes, controllers, piping & plumbing would be necessary...what a mess!

Exactly. As I said. It could well be considered a fairy tale by you guys even beyond the 100th customer. You perfectly describes the mindset needed for that to happen.

What would he have to do to convince you he is the scientist that he is and when?

Sorry about interrupting this discussion, but I see the current HaaS business plan of selling heat to customers as brilliant and at some point not too far away; hopefully someone will speak out or enough information leaks about cost/energy savings etc - and in the end it will be (almost) undeniable. It of course has nothing to do with science (Rossi is no scientist) - only business, and at least I agree with Rossi - that this is the best way to go aboiut it (due to the disruptive nature). Keeping a low key in the beginning is probably smart for the same reasons.

As long as his "sales demo" gives him, lets say 50-100 hot leads, that end up in 10-20 pilots in each country (Japan, Sweden and US) within a year or so. Then "word of mouth" will do all the marketing he needs. At the same time as these companies become more profitable, you will still be as skeptical here and deny that it is happening due to lack of information (it is probable you are doing it now with one custumer - so you will do it with 10 as well).

Kind of ironic, that the focus on "science" in the end makes this place (and science community at large) the last place where the reality sinks in - and at that time hundreds of customers are already using it to save money. I absolutely love that idea.

Well said! It is not only the spectroscopy, but also calorimetry and simple math, that seems to be a problem. The more but all these fantasies on robotic factories, hundred of employees, selling heat -20% business plans, not meeting the simpliest requirements for product design, verifiaction and approval etc. You can go on and on. Everybody who can count 1+1 and has a realistic view on this charade from a higher altitude should find out in the twinkling of an eye that this latest "market launch" on ECW, supported by his friend Frank Ackland, is another of his masterpieces...we have seen quite some.

I for myself (being once a believer in Rossi and LENR, but gave up soon on the Rossi side) but find it interesting and entertaining to follow this story, just to see how this will work out for Rossi, Leonardo and ECW (which is his last stand in the market, it seems, oh - I should not forget Mats Lewan).

Yeay, yeah ... As Bertrand Russell said

"When a man tells you that he knows the exact truth about anything, you are safe in inferring that he is an inexact man" :)