truth Member
  • Member since Apr 1st 2019

Posts by truth

E-cat livestream has been renamed back to e-cat world, due to the non-existent livestream. Yet no comments by anybody?

Still it survives this one:

External Content www.twitch.tv
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes, why another demo?

Because this farce must continue.

Gullible fans and acolytes of the magician are very excited to see the next series of hoaxes.

Rossi doesn't actually manufacture the chips. He extracts them from the vacuum. They are ZPC's. (Zero Point Chips)

Breaking news... a confidential info by the magician's lab about how he manufactures the chips extracted from vacuum...

Sorry, I received right now a correction from him... it was not from the vacuum, it was from the fryer. ^^

This photo is important also because here you can read clearly that the Geiger -at the right in the photo – has in the top the radiations in V/m and in the bottom the EMF in mG, and both have the word “Good” in the bottom left of their respective windows.

EMF and Geiger Readings in Proximity to the E-Cat, and Background –

"You can read clearly that the Geiger has in the top the radiation in V/m..."

I can't stop laughing :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

A charlatan like this guy of ECW never seen.

That may be technically true, but in my experience you "design" a circuit (ultimately down to individual logic gates), and then implement it as an FPGA, or as a custom chip. The process of "programming" a particular connection is closely related to the "routing" stage of implementing a custom chip.

You generally "program" a PROM by loading (eg) a compiled program into it.

Not only “technically true” but in real.

You buy the chip (e.g. a PROM) already manufactured by big companies as I wrote. They designed and manufactured the chip defining the type, characteristics, structure, speed, busses, interface, commands… and creating in it all gates available that can be used.

Who makes the customization (programming) uses those gates to get a specific functionality.

Without the chip designed and supplied by those companies (something that Leonardo Corporation is not able to do at all) you will not have in hand any chip to be programmed and therefore any programmed device.

Another magician's lie. According to this picture published by ECW:

the measured Magnetic Field level is 0.6 mG and as already wrote here this EM Field (applied by means of an external RF source) it's enough to supply the LED light.

Gate arrays. Yes, designed by users.

You don’t “design” the chip, you program the FPGA or SoC (e.g. using VHDL).

The chip is still designed and manufactured by well known larger worldwide chips producers like Xilinx, Altera… but not “Leonardo Corporation”.

Better in London... inside the London Dungeon, in particular at the "fakes and scam" section.

An image from Twitch with a bad definition.

External Content www.twitch.tv
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For fun I attached an LED to 1500 ohm series resistor and then to a 10x wrapped 5 cm diam. wire coil I use for signal boosting and then open, and the LED other leg (-) bent 90 degrees at the base and open. A Plasma Globe (smallest cheapest) powers the LED at 18 inches, dim; brighter with a construction pencil as an antenna on the (-) leg and perpendicular to the coil flat, and fairly bright when I touch the leg.
    Obviously a proper LED inductor circuit would work better but I am surprised how well it works caveman quality.

ECW picture shows a B0 field indication of 0.6 mG (it corresponds to 0.06 uT), the frequency value has not been declared.

Based on Faraday's Law: -N*A*B0*ω*cos (ω*t)

If my calculation is correct using a RF source (frequency of some tens of MHz, e.g. CB band) coupled to a solenoid (example N=500 turns of a thin wire wrapped around a 28 cm2 round Area having D=6 cm), that B0 field level can produce an induced voltage enough to supply LED light.

That light started to appear on 03/14/23, first day of live stream at 3:48 min. At that moment room became dark. After that Ecat started to look brighter and red color started to show on edges of Ecat lamp. After detail screening, I came to conclusion, that something (probable light source) installed in front of Ecat and someone at 3:48 turn on that light source and Ecat start looking brighter.

The red light.

My vote is for the demo lamp to be v weakly lit by an internal battery - to give longest time between changes, and some visible light when room lights on or lamp mobile - and an external light source (pencil-beam torch, maybe?), off-camera and pointed at demo lamp reflector focus

Also my vote. He's also using an external light source, with a narrow beam hitting close to the reflector focal point.

Now if we can calculate percentages of "real" posts vs puppet posts, that would be telling. Especially trends over time. We have all seen barages of puppeteering in the past, particularly during quiet periods, to stir up fake interest. At times puppet posts approach 90% I believe.

Detected: 279

Suspicious: 254

Assumed: 1488

Total comments: 2021

Detected/Assumed=18.7%

Detected/Total=13.8%

(Detected+Suspicious)/Assumed=35.8%

(Detected+Suspicious)/Total=26.4%