truth Member
  • Member since Apr 1st 2019

Posts by truth

These are the two frames when the red wire was disconnected, lamp was definitely switched off and not dimmed.

During the measure clearly the lamp was OFF.

"dimming effect" are the usual words of a trickster as the magician.

It was a dimming to get a zero value of light intensity. :D :D :D

Just for the record, upper right hand corner,

220 V with no ground adapter to PSU.

But looks like - 1592.5 uA to me, even with the light off.

Couldn't be this kind of adapter from Schuko plug to italian socket, maybe older?

:D :D :D :D  :D

This is pure bullshit by an ignorant and charlatan, good just for fools.

In order to measure the current he inserted the Peaktech 3430 in series to the PSU and he got just a very small voltage drop across the DMM, as consequence the miniSKLep input voltage may have been reduced by few hundreds of mV, for example the voltage applied to the magician’s stuff input reduced from 10V to 9.8V but remaining perfectly in the operative input voltage range declared and written in datasheet.

Obviously also the current value is practically unaffected, this is confirmed by himself that takes that current value as representative of the operative current consumption of his stuff.

P.S.

we observe a reduction of the light of the lamp, for 2-3 seconds during which we make the measurements

This is also another lie, the usual magician's falsehood.

During first test (11:27 a.m Rome time) the lamp was OFF for at least 1 minute and 18 seconds and during the second one (6:31 p.m Rome time) the lamp was OFF for 41 seconds.

We will connect in series a PeakTech 3430 to measure the amperes showing the decimals after the third zero; the time will be 11.30 a.m. Rome time and we will repeat the measurement at 12.30 p.m. Miami time.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

As written here the measure of current has been already done at time 11:27 a.m. Rome time. Maybe will be repeated.

- rather worrying how long it took to unclip the red PSU croc clip from the lamp red wire and reclip it onto the meter red wire!

- what was happening over at the lamp whilst the arm doing the red wire connection obscured the view?!?

- more than 1 person involved in connecting 2 wires from meter? why?!?

- great positioning of the meter display! - partially obscured by reflection of ceiling light

- interesting change in illumination level of the demo lamp when the room lights came on just before the meter test ...is the room always kept in reduced ambient lighting to 'enhance' the perceived output of the demo lamp?

He's just a clumsy crook good for foolishes and his accomplices.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Interesting news by the magician's YouTube live.

Today at time 11:27 a.m. the magician measured the current supplied to Ecat miniSKLep by PSU using his DMM Peaktech 3430 setted to microAmmeter (maybe the indicated value was 452.5uA ?) connecting it in series to PSU red wire, but as clearly visible he measured when the lamp was OFF during the test.

The lamp returned to be light ON again only after DMM removal and test ended.

Andrea Rossi
    November 30, 2022 at 10:40 AM

Anonymous:

No, that clause has been cancelled. We do not put any time limit now, and we corrected the pre-orders form. Obviously the elimination of this time limit is valid also for all the pre-orders that have already been received.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

:D :D :D

Now is a time unlimited scam.

Please don't begin a Rossi argument in this thread. Such political behavior is counterproductive and a distraction. What I am interesting in is Rossi's technology and how that IP might advance our understanding of the LENR reaction. I am interested in how a wide range of LENR systems preform with Rossi's systems among them.

Which Rossi's technology or alleged IP are you invoking? A scam technology you mean.

I believed LENR subject has nothing to do with him because in this field one fake claim is enough to get ridicolous.

Nah, it's just his ususal nonsense :)
    Remember, he told his disciples some time years ago, that he will control some E-Cat incarnation via Internet from his condo in Florida.
    Military safety grade IT geeks stuff, ya know.

Right but tens, hundreds or thousands "million of pieces" are too much and it's too stress...

Moreover this new E-Cat incarnation is self-controlled and super-smart because of an amazing A.I. ; so amazing that the only issue is "the input voltage must be supplied from a grid connected PSU" as any other stuff that's always needs energy supplied by someone to do work, obviously an unverifiable energy quantity following the usual magician's scam method. :)

The magician is a sort of Flip-Flop SR because just a couple of comments before he wrote:

• Andrea Rossi November 10, 2022 at 3:16 PM

Dan Galburt:

1- I confirm the answer given to SNK, the rest is confidential

2- same as in 1

Warm Regards,

A.R.

therefore his answers are just randomly invented lies like a charlatan does.

Dear Andrea Rossi,

I had previously asked about the input voltage on the online demonstration unit. You replied “The voltage is regulated by the A.I. to obtain the highest possible efficiency.”

MPPT?

The input voltage (the 10.00/10.01 V voltage coming from an external and independent PSU) would be regulated by the A.I. of his stuff ?

How? through the ”power of thinking”?

Has he now also ESP properties capable to move an external PSU setting knob of voltage?

This is a pure magic stuff, very close to voodoo.

In 2022 the US Department of Defense’s Homeland Defense & Security Information Analysis Center (HDIAC) reviewed Andrea Rossi’s paper and wrote a report titled “Concepts Behind the E-Cat SK“.

https://ecatthenewfire.com/science-and-technology/

A new magician's website but again the usual liar, that's old stuff and it was 2020, not 2022.

Moreover "reviewed" (the magician claim) is a big fake, as wrote in the Post it was just a very short 4 hours analysis and information regarding the concepts of “electron aggregates,” “virtual particle reactions,” the “Aharonov-Bohm Effect,” and “Zitterbewegung.” Nothing more.

This is the usual attempt by a deceiver who plays in the scam field to gain some credit through the distorting handling of facts.

I think you mis-understand me. I can't PROVE this demo, nor DIS-PROVE it.
    I have only DISQUALIFIED it (as I have with others.)

It should be quite simple to understand that if one organizes this staging (a "demo", yet another) that is unable to prove anything, either he is a great unable or he enjoys making fun of his gullible guys.

You need to specify degrees per volume flow.

Why?

I don't understand your comment because that formula is m*Cp*DeltaT where:

- m is the Mass of Air flow per hour 6700 [kg/h]

- the Delta Temperature of Air (unit should be in Kelvin) 16 [K]

- Cp is the Air specific heat at Constant pressure = 0.17 expressed in [kcal/(kg*K)]

( if I remember well around those temperatures the value should be about 0.2 [kcal/(kg*K)] )

Result is 18224 kcal/h, a value he converted in kWh/h in an approx way.

What you mean as "specify degrees per volume flow"? Maybe you refer to some Air Density issue?