Posts by LeBob

Just the consept of that H deep magnetic paring bond is more of a big deal or paradigm shift than some people think!

Found a paper I wish there was more on it, Alan Smith is a researcher on the paper! Carbon 13 has seven protons, could there be a pico-chemical interaction producing a similar signature..? There is another experiment where that is the main change, a higher ratio of "carbon 13" with excess heat too 😉.

Only Bio/free range chickens are healthy...

Soy proteins are the main cause that Japanese woman almost do have no breast cancer as all kids eat a lot of tofu & soy sauce. This diet works only before puberty as studies did show.

Today most woman have no kids until late in live what is not the way evolution did propose. An early kid probably once did help to fully develop/mature breast cells what possibly prevents later cancers. But soy (for young girls at least) would be the best solution today.

Beans, nuts and legumes are a decent protein source for whole food plant based approach. Heck I don't have any processed meat substitutes, it's those things mentioned above and eggs 🤷🏽‍♂️. Also the fats are healthier. Fatty fruits like avocado and ackee, nuts and rich legumes like peanuts do the body good. The flesh of avacado and legumes is the meat! You don't need chicken, even though free range grass fed is a good healthy idea.

I think it likely that Brillouin will find a lot more than the expected Indium 116 peaks

the data will be difficult to sort out into a significant sign of 'cold' neutron transmutation of Indium115.

It would be interesting for them to add silver the Pd/Ni rods.. and also look at the gamma spectrum

That would quickly whittle down the options!

Different spectrum should clarify, hydrogen in some temporary shrunken state could similarly give results like slow neutrons. A proton electron pare is neutral, just that unlike neutrons a hydrogen atom interacts chemically and magnetically with Pd, comparable metallic or hydrogen atom.

As I recall, most scientists made similar statements when Cold Fusion surfaced in Utah.

The history of science is sadly a long story of dogma in a field where human survival demands open minds.

When the Wright Brothers flew in 1903 few believed heavier than air flight was possible. It took five years for Scientific American, the NY Times and the Smithsonian to acknowledge the new reality.

The difference is "Cold Fusion" has numerical chemical and nuclear metrics that define what is possible and what isn't given certain variables. A Waters wind turbine that's 50× better than the rest is cool, just explaine how it works. Where the momentum actually comes from? How the ambient heat increases efficiency? There is more energy in the winds water vapor than in what the blades can extract from air differentials. The electromagnetic push, internal ambiance, should come from inside the atom, but outside the nucleus.

Impossible burgers are not made of soy. They have no soy beans in them.

Ingredients: Water, Textured Wheat Protein, Coconut Oil, Potato Protein, Natural Flavors, 2% or less of: Leghemoglobin (soy), Yeast Extract, Salt, Soy Protein Isolate, Konjac Gum, Xanthan Gum, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Zinc, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin B12.

Beyond Meat burgers also have no soy in them.

And I hope people ain't seriously mad about some soy protein, it's has a good amino acid profile. Are there any significant nutrient compound or elemental shifts in a protein isolate comparing GMO and non GMO? How do we assume the structure of the dietary protein is what has been negatively affected?

Always wondered why American consumers prefer food made of anything but the food iteself like Cheez-wheez

Same here I was raised vegan, currently am lacto/ovo vegetarian and things like hard margarine and some the fad *important ingredient*-free "healthy" processed foods on the shelves don't make sense to me. Just eat fresh foods and drink mostly water. As an american I will say conveniance I guess.

Kinda sacrilegious and blasphemous still. That is a sweet song though, for scientists and worshippers!

Have to share. Ok this is cool, quality nickel ore from blue tree sap.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/0…ce/metal-plants-farm.html

Gold, zinc and cobalt can be extracted this way also. Groovy properties for conductive graphite charcoal, made from a bioaccumilator of 10 percent Ni/Fe wet... Most of the energetic consumables we need can come from sustainably farmable plants, cruelty free animal products, fungi/microbes, reprocessing, reusing and recycling and sea water. Biomass growing on low grade ores as the feedstock for energy sources 3 orders of magnitude above valence bonding! Possibly "The leaves are for the healing of the nations"..?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/stockhead.com.au/resources/petal-to-the-metal-how-phytomining-could-transform-mine-waste-into-big/%3famp

Godspeed and enjoy the weekend.

You know I'm pretty sure this helium production is some condensed hydrogen dimer like Dr. Mills' measurements say. Four hydrogen or two deuterons. All the experiments have helium, less than the capture/fusion but still lot's of heat heat. Alternatively it's the hydrino dimers and such inefficiently formed in lattice that we have measured in situations all along.

https://www.researchgate.net/p…ems_as_a_New_Power_Source

https://brilliantlightpower.co…y-and-gas-chromatography/

This is honestly a better website with more information on the alloy to absorb. It is amazing how two or more common elements can/may perform significantly better than one more expensive element.

Error 404 : I can’t access the page. It is probably Mg2Ni. It can accommodate 7.1 % in weigth of deuterium, eight time the pallladium content. I want to note that in many positive results, including the first work of Fleischman and Pons, the element lithium is present in the experimental setups. We know since the first thermonuclear explosions in 1952-54 that lithium is a good candidate for fusion reactions. Unlike the deuterium-deuterium fusion reaction the deuterium-lithium 6 fusion reaction or proton-lithium7 fusion reaction do not produce neutrons.

It will be a good idea to test new hydrogen-storing alloys, and to alloy some of them with lithium. There is many new hydrogen-storing alloys developped during the last years for the energy storage and the metal-hydride batteries field. It will be a good idea to test all theses alloys in order to replace our old brave palladium, which is a very expensive metal.

I emphazise the fact that the small size of the lithium atom make possible to use the classical cementation techniques to build new fusion alloys. (Cementation is the diffusion of light atoms like carbon in the lattice of metals alloys. It is a solid state diffusion at high temperature.) It is probably possible to use lithine powder (lithium oxyde) at a temperature near 1000°C to produce metal cathodes with a skin of lithium containing alloy. In the Rossi-Parkhomov experiments, there is probably a quick cementation between the nickel powder and the lithium of the lithium-aluminium hydride. The possibility of the use of new alloys is a very good new: we are not condamned forever to work with our costly palladium. It is not the nucleus of palladium which is important : it is the crystal structure of the metal.

I was thinking more as an anode or a coated fuel substrate in a plasma environment. Hopefully we can get it done with both nuclei intact, in a tight intimate dance under an electron canopy so neutrons and coulomb barriers aren't a problem.

OK I see Shane D.

People have different definitions for research on the credentials and sources for a claim "coming up empty". Conclusions agreeable with measurable facts, verified by multiple means, regardless of the titles of the author should stronger.

I would think Rossi does his own misinformation or is missinformation/reverse marketing for someone else who has real tech but I may be wrong. The funny thing about zero point energy is people claim light or electromagnetic potencial from the fabric, but gloss over real substancial electromagnetic energy potencial inside atoms without troubling the nuclei. You could call the layered electron field a vacuum relative to the core.