LeBob Verified User
  • Member since Jul 18th 2019
  • Last Activity:

Posts by LeBob

Are we witnessing something strange?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I will lean on manifestations of patterns and forces already seen, applied where we haven't looked properly before. There always was a halfway step between the outer electrons (through denser and/or collectively mediated links) and the shuffling of nuclei. There is no new cosmic force, just revived human understanding and application of the truest pressing principals. Just applied to using potential inside the well instead... most of an atom internally is "empty space". Like a layered electromagnetic flywheel of picoscale proportions.

Prime video has a documentary called Newman. It is story of a proven over unity device by Newman. It is sad to see his personality transform. Basic he had something. He showed it often, got more support than I would have imagined is possible yet no body could make sense of it. But he believed that it does matter that no one could understand it, that it would lead to something important. Caution: fighting for what you know works against the impossibility of acceptance can turn one's personality to the dark side. Understanding will come but it can't forced.

BLPs current efforts turn water into energy. Isn't it amazing how many have claimed to turn water to energy. I seen this forum say some very unfavorable things about companies with water to energy technology and favorable things about other water to energy technology. I is really all the same. I know based on mass balance, stoichiometry, thermodynamics and kinetics that water serves as reactants to produce by a series of transformation reactions nitrogen, a nuclear process. This is what happens with Aquafuel and therefore likely with BLP and all the others. But even facts from numerous sources struggle to get well meaning but nevertheless very prejudice people to do due diligence.

It will happen when it does we will all wonder how we could all be so blind.

I agree they all must spring from a similar phenomina, but I'm not sure it's mainly fusion to nitrogen. The conclusion seems to be electromagnetically mediated.

The technology/elements available in current, lab confined, integrated microchips and/or batteries could easily turn battery/fuelcell/chip like devices into a pico-chemical power source. The reason why a new stage of atomic inner chemistry is more exiting than regular fusion is it is reversible in specific settings and has exothermic and endothermic pathways. It isn't just about raw energy density but productive human manipulation of said energy. So using molten salt reactors, geothermal, hydro and solar thermal/electric generation in intense energy concentrations you could have rechargable metals releasing hydrogen and cooling things where it's hard to mine/trade satisfactory elements. keep in mind these compounds would be quite useful themselves as "waste". Most practical if what Mills and others are saying about water/hydrogen plasma based systems with mono-elemental dense hydrides pans out. You could have systems in turbojets, rockets and furnaces that have thermal properties currently unheard of, dorm room sized flashfreezing wireless deep freezers?!

And theoretically an energy source, due to the environmental virgin metal/hydrogen sources, is also a reversible uber high density energy storage medium on the heV - keV scale. Haven't there been LENR experiments when parts of the apparatus frost over or are extremely cold after the experiment? It's possible that would be due to hydrino hydrides and metal pico-hydrides endothermically absorbing ambient energy due to whatever conditions are there. Have heard whispering of endothermic low energy nuclear reactions. Scientifically this sounds most likely and realistic if the phenomina is mainly electromagnetic with original nuclei remaining intact like chemical phenomina, but a much closer equilibrium.

If cheaper denser batteries like what Tesla is rumored to be revealing this year become mainstream does conventional hydrogen valence chemistry make cost/efficiency sense for energy storage and transport? Only as preparation for a hole different cool level of hydrogen mediated energy density. An energy source and energy storage are different. Some approaches can put either on the table.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A bit curious on the literature available on so called resonant nuclear reactions. Is this another name for high energy electromagnetically mediated atomic reactions? An illusion towards resonant energy transfers and median distances?

If and when zero point energy is available, there will be no need for a power grid. The effort will be devoted to engineering devices. However, it is unlikely that any company could have a monopoly. Also, with that almost free Entergy, the cost would seem negligible. Breakthrough energy is revolutionary because it will destroy the current (old) systems between energy and economy. The Internet didn't "evolve" from Bell Telephone, it subsumed it, and is all but unrecognizable to what it was.

Doubt that will be a thing, but if we start fully utilising hydrogen electromagnetically... Similar effect but realistic.

Thank you LeBob. The money rant is filled with options, all for transistional living arrangements. I guess I am always thinking what's the "ultimate"? Ultimately, with nearly-free energy, many of us will not need money at all. A couple hundred years (if we make it that long), with replicator technology, we have an option to be really free. An extreme view, but the extreme future is usually where my head is at.

The loss of natural systems and wildlife is a tragedy that humans have yet realize is our greatest crime. New energy shouldn't have any part of that destruction but should seek to end it.

I tend to believe perpose, goal achievement and communal belonging are what motivate individual humans in society. It wouldn't work like we think of money now, wouldn't be like a debt driven centralized fiat currency. Contrarily it would function like a universal stable trading commodity with digital/online equivalency and practical energetic/technological value as well. I think on a global scale while respecting freewill, stable metal based international blockchains could help level the playing field. Scarcity will exist just way less with cheap clean decentralised energy and RT superconductors. The main point was no more centralised money printing behemoths. Let's say we peg the value to pressious metals including nickel, if industries want a stimulus package you would need to go mining NE asteroids and the moon or operate metal recycling plants.

True value comes from three categories: materials percieved/technical value, informational value, and usable energetic/power density value.

Freedom doesn't mean we can have whatever we want with zero effort, it simply is lowering and simplifying boundaries so people can live comfortably semi-independant, doing what gives them purpose. We will always have careers and life works that motivate us and have some sustaining reward. Maybe I'm just green, but retirement or a jobless society with zero personal possessions or tradeable value creeps me out. With very cheap (not free) energy and a decentralised metal stabilized cryptocurrency you could have even a psuedo-libertarian republic where every citizen gets food, shelter, and open access to foundational knowledge. Still with a lively free market, a flexible corporate world and people profiting fairly.

https://cointelegraph.com/news…s-metals-how-do-they-work

https://www.coindesk.com/meet-…metal-backed-crypto-token

Something like that but decentralised and backed by all the prescious metals, nickel cause it's energetic potencial along with being relatively common is valuable.

These are most of the documents I was forwarded last year regarding this company. I was not the original recipient.

Also related:

Interesting, looks like hyper efficient hydrogen combustion. How do they go from here to muons? Probably was a quick step to a more productive dense hydrogen forming set up? Gonna look through these later.

Regarding "strange claims", last year at about the same period of the ECW blogpost linked above I was sent what looked like promotional material for potential investors on this company. Below is a supposedly independent report of Star Scientific's testing related to their catalytic oxidation apparatus (names redacted). If what they're doing is not just fancifully described but otherwise ordinary catalytic combustion, it might be more similar to what BLP/Mills are doing than Norront AS/Holmlid.

This all seems to come from a lack of a standard mainstream category for these phenomina inside the electromagnetic realm within the atomic well. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same dense hydrogen cluster effects or attempts at achieving similar effects.

Scarcity never was the issue with hydrogen, but practical and stellar energy density is. How would it work on the order of ~250eV per atom of Hydrogen in water vapor catalysed dihydrinos or *H2(1/4)? On the order of ~2500eV per atom if your reacting Ni + H into a pseudo-Copper dual nuclei compound, what would be projected usability/costs? And isn't hydrogen combustion 1.8eV per atom not 5 RobertBryant ?

Some potential competition: Starscientific, Australia ?

They mention muon catalyzed fusion in this video. The demo in this video certainly does not operate on μCF. Number of views is very low.

Claiming they found a catalyst about 3 years ago. Could be inspired by Holmlid I guess.

Their youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/starscientific/videos
    But status is not very clear. I can't find much more information on them.

Think about if these people get together with the LLP focus fusion people. Should be fruitful looking to jerry rig a muon catalyzed anuetronic fusion system. Use B11 catalytically fused to Hydrogen with muon electron assistance. May actually absorb some stray decay mesons along with the charged particles, if designed properly.

OK, why not.... Why yes? ... Nope, it isn't. Disprove it or leave it as it is... :evil:

I am also referring to the processes that exist to seemingly push past walls to nuclear reactions. A high percentage of results can be attributed to or explained with possible dual nuclei core electron scale compounds. Yes that includes aspects of what Holmid and Mills claim.

Well, whatever - but my point was different. And that is matter (other than iron or nickel) is metastable (sorta "overheated" like pot within microwave) in contact with vacuum - so it can gradually thermalize under release of its hidden energy, when exposed to catalyst decreasing activation energy of this transition. And this vacuum can reside both outside of matter (overunity), both inside it in space between particles itself (cold fusion). In both cases the excessive space-time curvature of matter converts itself into an energy. Which renders chemical reactions, nuclear fission, fusion or overunity as various faces of the same process.

IDK... are you describing pico scale chemistry in the beginning? Your mixing up a lot of concepts and the sentence structure isn't clear. I don't agree with what you are saying. The fundamental mechanism behind LENR/hydrogen reactors seems to appear electromagnetic.

Thank you for this background, Fabrice.

Does this mean that this material could possibly keep the deuterium (hydrogen) fuel moving in flux, and thereby increase the reaction? Would that be because of the way the magnetic lines drive material one way and then another? Is this something that could be added to another cathode material to increase LENR?

Turbulent dispersal of the atomic hydrogen driven by a spin glass sounds interesting. Like a condensed matter analogue to cumbustion and oxidant/fuel mixture.

Nuclear processes are actually negentropic ones. Not only because they seemingly generate energy from nothingness, but mainly because entropic processes are equilibrial, spontaneous and they don't involve activation energy. But we also know about nonequilibrial processes, like overheating or overcooling, which locally violate entropy being nonequilibrial. And fusion/fission processes are all involving atom nuclei, which were frozen outside the optimum of nuclear binding energies. For example during fast cooling of atoms formed during supernovae explosion, which generated elements other than most stable nickel or iron. Therefore the nuclear reactions actually run in inverse time, because space-time inside of atom nuclei get inversed along space-time coordinate like space-time inside of black holes.

9jw5zxk.png IevEbrw.gif

From this reason nuclear reactions require high activation energy and they're sensitive to all other negentropic phenomena mediated with scalar waves instead of photons like quantum entanglement, magnetism and/or quantum Zitterbewegung. It's simply physics of inverted space-time, where entropic time arrow runs in opposite direction from our perspective.

This is a reason why LENR must be chemically/electromagnetically mediated, due to data and our knowledge of coulomb forces/physical laws. Lot of words and quantum stuff but it doesn't take this to understand what's likely going on.

What bothers me is that the environmental costs are not shown in the purely financial analysis. Market prices are distorted by missing a big chunk of cost by thinking everything in nature is free. The debt of fossil fuels isn't housed at the bank; it's paid by wildlife, our rivers and oceans. Measure the true cost by including the loss of habitat, mass extinction, pollution with dirty water and air, carcinogens, and a host of other consequences. "Paper" money is the illusion! Nature is the reality and the real measure of cost. Am I the only treehugger here???

Environment maintanance is definately important, the true value of these losses are priceless. Even on the money illusion front something like a metal value backed cryptocurrency would work wonders. So you could use money pegged on the value of reactant substances used in clean energy reactors. Blockchain cryptocurrencies pegged on coinage transition metals, silver and nickel, could prove exceptionally valuable and stable. Also, factoring in that such cryptocurrency's metals likely have a direct high density energetic fuel value potencial. You could stamp metal coins/bullion with QR code and crypto coin key tags containing value. The money wouldn't float on what a government or foreign interest pegs/prints it. But it would allow for solid values propped on pressious/coinage metals' practical value, energetically, technologically and through the lens of ornamental sense. Someone once had the despicable idea of making a petro cryptocoin. Use theoretically energy dense metal as a value holding practically useful commodity. A little off topic, rant over.

It is impossible to recondition trained monkeys to become openly thinking humans again ...

These folks will even deny the existence of a muffin they just eat if it would contradict the their mind set.

If you once do understand SO(4) physics then the outraging nonsense inherent to current models will jump in your eyes. On a surface of a 3-sphere you cannot - never - find any higher symmetry. But such idiotism are perfect claims to draw an infinite amount of taxpayers money.

It's counterproductive to your hope or mission to constantly say people can't change or won't listen to your ideas. If you believe it, it resonates with your intuition, you've done the math and farely compared the alternatives, positively stand by it. Just because there maybe a clergy of inflexible minds doesn't write of the other 7 billion in humanity. There are ways to explain the results without invoking immaterial overunity, or contrived shortcuts to avoid the unexpected, perhaps more people than you think will study a whole new approache/category.

The failure to replicate rightfully makes anyone suspicious, but it is not proof that nothing is happening. What's interesting to me about Brilliant is that it is not claiming 5 excess watts over short period, but is claiming that it has repeatedly run a process that generates kW over multiple hours. They seem to have reputable people on their board, and they seem to have attracted investor money. If they make a go of this as a business, we'll all know soon enough. Ever since P&F, it has seemed as plausible to me that there is a difficult-to-replicate phenomenon that P&F, to their misfortune, (re-)discovered, as it is that all the people who have reported inexplicable results involving certain metals and spare protons are fooling themselves or others.

A situation in which replication is difficult, and that promises "free" energy, or free anything, is going to attract frauds and hucksters, so the presence of likely frauds and hucksters does not strike me as evidence against the existence of the phenomenon -- just as reason to be cautious about each claim. That's why big claims, like that of Mizuno, and HUGE claims, like that of Brilliant, capture my interest. Brillouin, at least, claims to have been replicated by SRI. And if you're doing runs at the kW level over hours, it shouldn't be hard to find outside observers to confirm or deny.

If Brilliant, for example, has what it claims, it should be able to prove that to the world, regardless of the validity of the theory on which it is based.

Amen, for me approaches similar to Brilliant Light Power, SAFIRE and the Russian vortex reactors seem more likely to work out in the long term. Seems more practical for the general need of decentralized energy using substances like water, nickel, steels and silver. Preferable in combustion-like macroscale setups fixable by regular technicians and mechanical workshops if needed. The whole vibe of drawing a parallel with our use of fire seems simpler. Practically putting a substancial drop in the whole hydrogen energy bucket. On the other hand with west coast microchip fabrication, and AI optimization we could have battery-like power cells with hundreds to thousands of times current energy densities hopefully!