LeBob Verified User
  • Member since Jul 18th 2019
  • Last Activity:

Posts by LeBob

Of course this is debatably proven in the lab, you are one of many people who have released theoretical study and experiment measurements with favorable conclusions of H*, better will come after. I am largely agreeing with you. The "Deep electron" hydrogen atom can be orbiting the core itself.

This is conseptually exactly the same as dense hydrogen which is a condensed EM state that enables a whole spectrum of electroweak/magnetic and relativistic interactions. So in a general conseptual sense you are "right". The true mechanism is possible in more than one of those theoretical models because it stands on basic principles that don't require measurements beyond what most of those models accept. All that is required is hydrogen and a garden of metals, conductors and semiconductors with the right properties. For ease of understanding, this is like kneeling or a posture of prayer for the atom, you don't have to know what is under the ground to get closer to it snd change your posture. Same with electrons and the hydrogen atom. Power is releases on your electromagnetic knees 😊🙏🏽. Hence why one can insist that these theories have right parts and must therefore not be far from what I have described.

Your in a good path with these statements Sir. This kind of preparedness comes from the inside, home/community growing and from cooperation between the health, tech and infrastructure people.

Welcome sir,

Check out r/PicochemicalLight there are links there, plus The BLP, SAM and pico-chemistry pages on this site. Before you are done check LENR-CANR site and info on solar corona. The question is answered imo, it is real. If you would like someone to proof read or have a second or third opinion from a radically different age bracket I'm open! I've been following this intensely since I was 14ish.

This is a classic picture where usually we see 2 s electron that can be spin paired. Already here classics physics has no answer about what spin pairing really means. It's a magnetic bond as also all electrons are bound by EM-flux. charge only occurs on separation of the electron flux from the proton flux.

All nuclear bonds are charge like and currently is difficult to predict in which case a proton-charge-proton interaction does not lead to fusion. Real physics just evolves now.

I am grasping the jist of this. The point I am making is there is a big difference between a hydrogen atom merging with a nucleus as a neutron and a dense hydrogen dipole orbiting at relativistic speeds just outside the nuclei in pseudochemical EM arrangements. Both of these hypothoses have different scales of energy, one produces interesting rare effects and is a stablizing multi-element affair. That being said I am greatly intrigued by the model, it could overlap with what has been proposed along with other atom models.

Aren't the s orbitals, the first 1-4 electrons in proximity to the nucleous, in spherical orbits capable of similar condensed binding/interaction effects? This while not influencing the nucleous through direct bond. Why do this when there already is a modular picochemical mechanism present in transition atoms and unstable atoms? This pre-exists all the models being prosed and would work regardless of GUTP, SAM, SO(4) or the standard model with Q field theory.

Ed Lewis has very kindly sent me an updated version of the above presentation on health risks associated with microplasmoids.

lewis2021edited4.pdf

Reactions need to happen inside a layered muti-element substrait so only light, heat, stable matter and electricity get out. This is only a problem due to method, not of the underlying variety of wonderful phenomina. Like how certain proteins and compounds In a cell are created and destroyed within the cells membrane! Food goes in, filtered and burned; neutralized waste and productivity comes out 😁!

You do not have to be anti-vaccine to be pro-Ivermectin. They both are effective, one is cheaper, has been available for years before in other use cases and avoids the concerns of many people. Different vaccines are good for different sexes, age brackets and unique medical situations. Ivermectin seems to cover many bases.

Plant-based diets and shocking Covid results. Also shows that low carb diets seem to impair function worst than a standard diet.

https://nutrition.bmj.com/cont…/05/18/bmjnph-2021-000272

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's a very interesting and well-written paper. It helps explain something I observed many years ago. I found that use of a ferrofluid in the coil gap of high-power loudspeakers both reduced the acoustic efficiency and increased the heating over time of the coil and magnet. In one instance, the fluid actually caught fire and destroyed a speaker operated at well below its rated input power. This was at a college show with four punk bands, and luckily a nearby raver had an almost-full bottle in hand, and put out the fire.

I want an in depth elemental composition list of the coils, the magnets and the ferrofluid. Thats the sure way to truly squash the claim or unfolda miracle alternate explanation.

They are interested to find out if

any of them are for real.

I also like pulling for the underdog

like Dennis that gives it a try.

I like doing that too, I also happen to be religious, but I also like quantifiable facts and the laws of physics in regards to new devices. The only possible devices one could call "magnetic generators" work with the EM fields inside of the atoms, those do work theoretically. interested observer I wasn't even necessitating the papp engine worked more than once. I'm saying the reason they said it worked in the patent was absolutely plausible within the laws of physics, research I've read and that has been shared personally.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OHh this is not possible. There must be an entropic shift abiding by maters laws in order to release energy.

As I'm am not a Guinea pig I will not take a RNA vaccine. The Pfizer vaccine simply is here thanks to multiple fraud. This is the main reason not to touch it. J&J is very save for males age >60. RNA vaccines arn't safe for any group. You take it at your own risk...

Tight variable but these statistics give an overwhelming conclusion that besides J&J and perhaps up and comers, less expensive drugs and vitamin C/D will do your virus in well. Not many want to admit it, but it seems a lot more clear. There do seem to be significant sex differences in response to vaccine types and treatments.

The spike proteins effects do remind me of prions in many ways, seems prions are a part of the spikes structure? A biological puzzle. Can anyone in good conscience recommend the mRNA based vaccines for those under 35, pregnant, with current cardiovascular conditions or breastfeeding? Not in my understanding based on the information shown. There are somewhat less risky vaccines (Janssen?) and even better there are the combined approaches of diet/lifestyle, vitamin supplements and Ivermectin. The Ayurvedic dude in India's herbal suggestion might be placebo but would help solely because they had to eat more plant-based, due to reduced inflammation.

Sketchy response, when he said local drug manufacturing it sounds like ivermectin works to well at a reletively low cost for their margins. How about letting the Manitoban doctors and patients choose their option after seeing the stats/evidence.

I am not an expert (as many others here) in serology, epidemiology, virology and statistics, so I cannot judge what was right or wrong with these correlations, but I would expect that they did not came up with simply fictious factors or parameters...

"In multivariable models adjusting for age, sex, race/ethnicity, education, body mass index, blood pressure, smoking status, and geographical location, SARS-CoV-2 seropositivity was not associated with having a vitamin D level less than 20 ng/mL before (odds ratio [OR], 1.04; 95% CI, 0.88-1.22) or during (OR, 0.93; 95% CI, 0.79-1.09) the pandemic; it was also not associated with having a vitamin D level less than 30 ng/mL before (OR, 1.09; 95% CI, 0.93-1.27) or during (OR, 1.05; 95% CI, 0.91-1.23) the pandemic. Similar results were observed in propensity score analyses. SARS-CoV-2 seropositivity was associated with obesity (OR, 1.26; 95% CI, 1.08-1.46), not having a college degree (OR, 1.40; 95% CI, 1.21-1.62), and Asian (OR, 1.46; 95% CI, 1.13-1.87), Black (OR, 2.74; 95% CI, 2.25-3.34), Hispanic (OR, 2.65; 95% CI, 2.15-3.27), American Indian or Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander (OR, 2.01; OR, 1.54-2.62) race/ethnicity, and was inversely associated with high blood pressure (OR, 0.82; 95% CI, 0.70-0.96), smoking (OR, 0.60; 95% CI, 0.47-0.78), and residing in the US Northeast (OR, 0.75; 95% CI, 0.62-0.92) and West (OR, 0.54; 95% CI, 0.44-0.67). "

So effectively, the things you have stated from the study do associate covid with lower abilities to absorb/make vitamin D in the skin from an equal amount of outdoor light. Aside from smoking, obesity, and high blood pressure all other variables correlated with having higher skin melanin content along with living in dimer geographical regions of the world. How much Vit D utilized by antiviral systems in the body may differ from the amount floating in the blood this time around.

External Content youtu.be

A new post from the company on Youtube.

High levels of Vitamin D to prevent SARS-Cov2 infection a myth?

Findings  In this cohort study of 18 148 individuals whose vitamin D levels were measured before the COVID-19 pandemic, low levels of vitamin D were associated with SARS-CoV-2 seropositivity in unadjusted univariable analysis. However, after adjusting for potentially confounding factors, including age, sex, race/ethnicity, education, body mass index, blood pressure, smoking status, and geographical location, vitamin D level was not associated with SARS-CoV-2 seropositivity.

https://jamanetwork.com/journa…ftm_links&utm_term=051921

What was the right correlating factors among age, see, race/ethnicity, education, body mass index, blood pressure, smoking status, and geographical location.

Interesting. Even though I am pro-Ivermectin and pro-Vitamin D/C supplementation as a standard procedure, that "misinformation" can still be true relatively. Even though you may still be more likely to get blood clots from the vaccine than early treatment and recovery with ivermectin, supplements and lifestyle, vaccines seem more beneficial for some than others.

https://www1.racgp.org.au/news…es-more-common-with-covid

Hopefully, your family chooses the best option for her health.