LeBob Verified User
  • Member since Jul 18th 2019
  • Last Activity:

Posts by LeBob

I don't think that is part of the plan at the moment. This guy wants to build a laser. But the fact that you can create more stable positronium aggregares might well lead to some remarkable innovations in energy storage.

Yea a gamma ray laser is some penetrating stuff, I don't remember off the top of my head practical uses.

Would someone get more energy out than what was put in to create it? Atleast a moderate input loss as a storage medium.

Its not the model that counts first in physics its the experiments. Thus you simply can say any mainstream physicist that denies LENR is a flat "earth-er" and does not deserve the label "scientist".

This is so important and a very wise statement, wish more people expressed this stance. If the experiments are positive why the resistance to new knowledge?

I honestly wish him the best tbh! Andrea just needs to release it, much prayers for any reality. Any western power doesn't lose anything of permanent value by wishing the quickest release and dispersal of this tech among the peaceful civilians, corporate and entrepreneur markets all over the Earth. Love and support to all mankind yes, of course not free, but market prices will be low enough for all developing markets to afford even with fare profits.

I don't know what mechanism would allow this, but i've thought that maybe it is stable in metals, bound in molecules/compounds and suspended in organised plasma. Otherwise it disassembles into a low energy neutron or endothermically up to regular atomic H? I really hope it's a metastable substance.

Agreed, but Holmlid's or Gundersen's setup/experiments are easily an order of magnitude more sophisticated than anything Rossi has ever produced - like I said there's no easy quick & dirty solution to producing cheap LENR - energy - Rossi's work can be taken as a body of work demonstrating this (which is an important fact in itself!)

Unless he has more resources than we think he does, a hush gun held to his head in an underground vatican mega laboratory lol (takes tinfoil hat off). In all seriousness his propositions aren't impossible just unlikely considering past/current situations.

Mathematical fiddles to obtain any answer you want! I prefer Wyttenbach's interpretation of events. But even so you have to agree ultra dense H with a density of >100 Kg/cm3 with a 1 pm inter-proton separation or indeed the hydrino in which the electron orbits so close to the proton it almost runs through it (without reverse beta decay to a neutron) is all pretty hard to imagine on planet Jupiter (where we do have massive pressures/gravityllow temperatures) let alone on planet Earth at room temperature and low pressures (100-300Pa). I think other possibilities like muon trapping should be re-examined.

If the H* phenomena is metastable at ambient pressure and temperatures for significantly longer than a mouns half life, there's no denying catalytically formed hydrinos/H* are real.

Can we buy one before Xmas? Only joking. But the only value of Rossi's work is that it fully establishes that there is really no easy way of producing excess energy (heat or electric) with simple powder reactor systems like the E-cat. If there were he would have had it on the market by now and all his elaborate con-artistry would have been completely unnecessary. No,, complex nano technology, high vacuum, clean deuterium gas etc as the recent Japanese LENR work has demonstrated are all absolute requirements for generating consistent 200 W per Kg excess heat. So we can all firmly give the E-cat the boot in all its re-incarnations - it simply never did and never will produce anything like the power ol' Dottore has been claiming. His work is only useful in ruling out the possibility of such an impossible invention.

I've thought Lief Holmid's (pronounced LIFE) work has shown that you can get a lot of energy out of a comparatively small but complex apparatus, even direct electricity which to me is more desirable than engineering an extra step to enable fusion. Though Rossi may be wrong, exaggerating, or possibly self deluded, I strongly believe a device with the stats he has claimed (SKL/SK) is likely possible within the bounds of realities laws. It is likely possible due to the work of Holmid/Mills and their respective colleagues. The amount of verification and professional support in spite of being tangential to the mainstream view in many respects is convincing to me. Holmid's work is being verified by other academics in Norway/Iceland, and these don't look like crazies to me, at least if they are it's the good crazy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

These two presentations alone have more serious scientific verification flowing from them than many exotic energy conferences lol. This is why I believe fusion as known isn't the ultimate goal. We can have super chemical reactions, which are more than good enough to take care of all civilian energy needs without transmuting energy densities. A 'but' is in order though, if you want something that goes wherever you want it to untethered, (even untethered to small water refills) and results in mostly charged mesons, atomic annihilation is the goal. Using intense pulses of light and the H* clusters that happen to result from same super chemical reactions, "shablam!" more efficient current source than fusion without fast neutrons. I would actually venture to posit that the side LENR reactions penetrating and happening to catalysts in the reactor are what cause reactor damage, hastening fuel replacement. That isn't a problem for practicality though and more than enough clean energy to go around, no need to fully burn it. Confusion about energy from nothing is probably because there's a miracle non-nuclear energy source denser than regular chemical reactions and another one denser than Fission/Fusion (but thankfully not quite antimatter). We are already in another stage of knowledge and some of us are still stuck thinking electrodes in salt water connected to a car battery is the only way (useful experiments though!). Also interested in what the translation of Parkamove's book has to say.

I wouldn't claim someone is being selfish/inept without understanding all the motives and variables surrounding the situation. He isn't talking about those so we don't know could be fake, could be real! You could say the same for any secretive researcher or cautious individual when you don't see exactly what they see! I know he's seems to be stringing this along for a while, but remember there may be powerful people he communicates with that may just be using his situation as a scapegoat, or you are right! Consider all possibilities until we know the details. Amor Kombucha! It is better for you than whiskey lol.

Walter is really straining his faulty "only two possible rational scenarios" logic to ignore this `100% certainty.

However even in his inept and selfish strivings Rossi may have contributed 0.1% to saving the planet..

Wife is back on Monday.. all I could find was kombucha.. no whisky

I don't think my interpretations relate to results quoted by Lief Holmid or Randell Mills. I saw this about Lief Holmid saying dark matter is some kind of ultra-dense hydrogen. I don't think it is - see my take on dark matter here. Nor do I agree with the idea of a hydrino. Neutrons apart, I don't think there are any ultra dense states of hydrogen. So I don't think there's any coincidence with non singularity electron orbits. However I don't think there's any issue with cold fusion. A welder uses blue heat and no pressure, a blacksmith uses red heat and hammering pressure. cold welding uses no heat and massive pressure. IMHO the same general principle applies to nuclear fusion.

Interesting perspective, can't say i agree though.

I'm trying to remember the first time i posted information like this on a online platform, something I put together in some comments from what had inspired me intuitively made sense. Just seeing Mr/Dr? Brinks postings of the same or similar conclusions in the past two weeks. Good stuff!

I've been trying to do that, Zorud. See http://physicsdetective.com/. I'm afraid there's a lot of hostility.

Hey, interesting write ups. How do your interpretations relate to the experimental results quoted by Lief Holmid and Randall Mills. Skimmed the most recent article. I have nothing personal against quantum field theories but classical derived theories seem more intuitive and intuitive physics is what has been stifled by overdependence on simulated models derived from imprecise simulated models stated as fact. Do ultra dense states of hydrogen and catalytic resonant energy transfers predicted from properties of non singularity electron orbits coincide?

https://gizmodo.com/iss-sees-t…etic-pulse-int-1840342399

An interesting article hope they find irrefutable signs of energetic reactions. The wonders intertwined in atmospheric phenomina like lightning the energy in water should be apparent in many environmental phenomina.

Nice article from New Scientist- experiment shows how electrical effects build planets from dust.

Electricity may be more important to making planets than we thought. We aren’t sure how tiny particles come together to build baby planets, but dropping glass beads from the top of a tall tower has shown that it may be with some help from static electricity.

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/a…ps-of-dust/#ixzz67vF2tFzi

A combination of many things flowing, recycling of energy and order are designed into the fabric, would you say entropy would only seem dominant on the scale of human existance..? To me there must have been a conscious deliberate architect involved over the vast ages. Life simpler than animals and plants may also be as common as planets and stars, springing up wherever the conditions exist.

Enjoy!

The more reading and watching this the more I realise that maybe commonalities in Mills/Holmid/Wyttenbach/Subtle Atomics perspectives are the right perspective (The last also combines a lot of these ideas, I'm not to sure about the growing Earth and background energy stuff). I say this with the utmost caution and admission of the possibility of being wrong. The solid state approaches just aren't repeatable enough without engineered technology on the nanoscale, Also experiments with the probably debatable assumption that this is mostly fusion will obviously not get repeatable expected results.

Dusty plasma, or plasma/condensed condensate core reactors with the right elements and catalysts present are a different story. So you know the interpretation of the data of from Fleischmann and Pons can be wrong in many subtle ways, but the results of excess heat originating from hydrogen is most likely true. Probably isn't predominately room temperature fusion/transmutation, that is a side reaction compared to H shrinking and maybe some H annihilation in the plasma reactions. Remember electrical resonant transfer reactions probably can also absorb energy released, back into the hydrogen. Some of the side nuclear reactions would output less radiation than predicted in the presence of dense hydrogen. if the results are mostly dense hydrogen, light, resonant energy transfer, and high energy large electrons you won't see as much nuclear results as you expect because it isn't predominantly a nuclear process or a vacuum one. Most of the energy is resonant chemical releases then jumps straight up to annihilation.

I would use Hydrino reactions from water for a regular consumer combustion/chemical energy replacement, jumping straight to hydrogen annihilation for dense more thirsty energy needs. Forget fusion, it is only useful as a neutron/x-ray/gamma source in light of these two options stradling on both sides of the energy spectrum. Annihilation produces more energy than fusion directly as electrons. There's a reason why the sun is so far away lol, it's output would shred life to pieces due to the complex mixture of all the above reactions, assuming they are true. we should tailor our energy sources to give us what we want and as little of everything else as possible!

Ahh probably should have posted this rant in the playground then.

You never know, such is life. All we can do is focus on the picture not how people edit it. Appreciating much of the commentary! Assimilating a deceptive identity to disrupt the truth will catch up to him one day, if that's the case!

I expect any National Lab or other taxpayer supported lab will insist on seeing everything, in detail. You might find a corporate lab willing to do a black box test.

I just want these energy solutions to stay available in the commercial/civilian space. Worst case scenario It is real and gets quarantined to military, expensive scientific, and elite special interest applications of the top handful of countries. These need to be everywhere from Stockholm, to the Caribbean, to desert communities in Africa. IDK if state or commercial verification of any power source would have an impact on that or not. I have no problem with it being sold or people making money justly, but put it on the market like oil/gas/coal is now. An inexpensive fundamental energy source for the vast majority of people from rural to cities in non hostile communities. Probably will be commercial verification for the time being and I don't have a problem as long as it is transparent.

The more reading and watching this the more I realise that maybe commonalities in Mills/Holmid/Wyttenbach/Subtle Atomics perspectives are the right perspective (The last also combines a lot of these ideas, I'm not to sure about the growing Earth and background energy stuff). I say this with the utmost caution and admission of the possibility of being wrong. The solid state approaches just aren't repeatable enough without engineered technology on the nanoscale, Also experiments with the probably debatable assumption that this is mostly fusion will obviously not get repeatable expected results.

Dusty plasma, or plasma/condensed condensate core reactors with the right elements and catalysts present are a different story. So you know the interpretation of the data of from Fleischmann and Pons can be wrong in many subtle ways, but the results of excess heat originating from hydrogen is most likely true. Probably isn't predominately room temperature fusion/transmutation, that is a side reaction compared to H shrinking and maybe some H annihilation in the plasma reactions. Remember electrical resonant transfer reactions probably can also absorb energy released, back into the hydrogen. Some of the side nuclear reactions would output less radiation than predicted in the presence if intense energy can be condensed into dense hydrogen/slow neutrons. if the results are mostly dense hydrogen, light, resonant energy transfer, and high energy large electrons you won't see as much nuclear results as you expect because it isn't predominantly a nuclear process or a vacuum one. Most of the energy is resonant chemical probably releases then jumps straight up to annihilation.

I would use Hydrino reactions from water for a regular consumer combustion/chemical energy replacement, jumping straight to hydrogen annihilation for dense more thirsty energy needs. Forget fusion, it is only useful as a neutron/x-ray/gamma source in light of these two options stradling on both sides of the energy spectrum. Annihilation produces more energy than fusion directly as electrons. There's a reason why the sun is so far away lol, it's output would shred life to pieces due to the complex mixture of all the above reactions, assuming they are true. we should tailor our energy sources to give us what we want and as little of everything else as possible!

These anomalous effects with hydrogen need a different legal and scientific category in order for there to be realistic approaches to testing these apparatuses. We can't lump them in with higher input energy, brute force nuclear reactions in regulation testing and public relations. This is a mostly self organising low imput process if we do it right i'm guessing.

I'm not saying they are timid at Sandia, but that they have systems and procedures - it's SOP. And in this instance those would not allow black box testing of a nuclear device.

I think they should be allowed to mince apart everything but the computing control box. That is the claimed All important IP key in both Brillouin's and Rossi's SKL case.