Cletus Spuckler Member
  • Member since Jul 21st 2019
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Cletus Spuckler

I do see adverts on ECW, like this one...

It is quite difficult to call that page an "ad". A teenager student with basic programming skills would be able to put together a much nicer one.

I can't really imagine who could be the target of a such unprofessional site, if not a brand new suckercustomer/partner.

It's his blog, he runs it how he likes. not my business.

More or less it could be the same case of Passerini's 22passi blog. He strongly supported the Dotore for almost 10 years and recently gave up stating that hes a puppet manipulated by Bigs to discredit LENR field. The main difference from ECW is that 22p is a wide range topics blog (love, poetry, green energy, economy, technology, human rights, etc... ) so removing the dedicated section didn't mean to shut down the whole blog. ECW instead, as single topic blog, is at risk if definitively proven that the miracle isn't real. The same is happening with the hundreds of internet domains/sites/blogs/forums created right after the Energy Catalyzer Gold Rush times. Most of them are now abandoned or showing very outdated products or infos.

If so, it's really hard he's going to meet your last deadline of April 1st ... Are you going to extend it any further? :)

Randy Miller asked, what the new component might be, and LIAR answered "confidential".
    Now it suddenly is "software".

Answers come from his magic dice. Analyzing about 10 years of random answers on the Journal of blah blah we could state that 3 faces says YES. One NO and the remaining twos say "confidential" and "Software".

A good news, it was populated by many Rossi's supporters spreading rubbish.

Beg your pardon Sir but I don't completely agree. There was also a decent group of brave gentlemen who regularly made fun of their naive enthusiasms.

I'll really miss it. It was my favorite morning reading to start the day with a smile.

Sadly it was (AFAIK) the last Italian blog/forum still talking about the Rossi's miracle.

That is the beautiful thing about Rossi's blog. He gives one bit information (yes = 1, no = 0) and then leaves it up to his disciples to interpret how many questions that one bit answers, while allowing grandiose extrapolation of the information to amazing levels of complexity (business plans, partners, team members capabilities, etc). The man is brilliant! (either that or the disciples are stupid, not sure which).

Next year JONP site will adopt a new coding for Dotore's answers to save even more bandwidth: Q: <any> A: <knock once for YES | twice for NO | 3 times for No Comment>

The one thing about Rossi that is amazing is his skills at data compression. Each of his answers is one bit (yes=1, no=0). And yet complex information is comunicated to his followers which is decompressed into pages and pages of information about partners, team members, business plans, etc. Not only does he break the laws of physics, but of information theory.

Don't be surprised. The believers hunger for good news also breaks the Shannon limit theorem.

Where are the hundreds of Ecats produced by robots sold to major international companies?

Pixars (Monster & Co.) could have the answer.

Are they together with the 13 1MW containers sold to US Army, validated by the retired NATO Colonel D. Fioravanti back in 2011 and stored in 51 Area? Who knows?

Rossi's 23 could be plucked out of the air, or it could be a sum of all the plumbers, electricians, etc Rossi has been using over the last 12 months. And remember also all those naive PhDs like Gullstrom. Charisma and tall stories will get you a long way!

To get closer to the 23 count I'd add his condo pool boy and gardener, plus the postman and the pizza delivery guys.

Also locating the lab where the test should have be performed are sometime kinda fuzzy in his head.

I well remember one of his patents addendum inviting 'patent observers in a lab made available by Physic's University department of Bologna but at the end turned out to be his usual industrial shed nearby.

(Too lazy to find this funny piece of Rossi's history - I'm kindly asking Ahlfors to get it handy)

Should have that unity problem sorted out for you shortly.

Dear Sir, would you kindly stop this O.T. from Rossi's thread? It is badly spoiling the fun! I bet in this forum shouldn't be hard to find one dedicated to negative resistance/plasma/asthonishing sparks. Maybe with smaller audience but better fitting the argument. Thanks for you cooperation.

Is anybody (with a small chance to not be trashed in the JONP's uncorfortable questions bin) willing to ask Il Dotore the output voltage and the max current provided by the one liter ashtonishing azure cube? I don't think that this information can break any secrets or the IP. If he doesn't answer, he probably doesn't know it either.

BTW, as new information comes to light, Dotore's SKL is becoming more promising than Keshe's inventions.