Drgenek Verified User
  • Member since Jul 29th 2019
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Drgenek

A charge cluster would have an overall charge of Q. Since, the charge cluster has more electrons than anions, Q is negative. Hence, the force on a test charge q which is also negative is given by coulomb law. Since voltage (E) is force per electron charge F/q, the formula for voltage on an electron forced to escape the charge cluster is

E = keQ/r

However, in the pre-print the equation listed as the potential for an EVO has Q squared. I think it should be corrected. Further whatever force is holding the EVO together also has a potential. So, the true potential at any radius is the sum of the two forces.

One can use Maxwell’s equations to solve the velocity of light. It is predicted as only a function the permittivity and permeability of free space. The speed of light as measured is precisely as predicted. So, when special relativity predicted gravity as a function of speed of light, it seemed natural that gravity would be in some way be derived from the electromagnetic force. Many theories have tried to unite gravity and electromagnetic force with mixed success. Further, for more than 90 years electrogravity has been explored for propellantless propulsion also with mixed success. These efforts so far seem disappointing. However, these prior efforts should not be confused with the current subject. However, perhaps as we come to understand how the electromagnetic force and gravity might affect nuclear reactions, we might better understand how these forces are related. One might even find ways to use of form of gravity in engineering application; perhaps even propellantless propulsion.

T. Matsumoto has proposed cold fusion can produce electronuclear gravity. Matsumoto explains that the usual sources of nuclear reaction produce tracks on photographic film. But radiation from a cold fusion reaction can develop an image as if the radiation were a light source. This development of images rather than just tracks is a unique radiation to cold fusion. A related but different phenomenon is ball lightening and Ken Shoulder images of EVOs.

The object of this thread is to discuss cold fusion data and analysis of that data particularly as the experiments relate to ball lightening, charge clusters and gravitational effects. A further object is to suggest that an explanation which summarizes these observations could be called electrogravity. However, perhaps a better term would be electron-gravity. I intend to show that unique states of electrons cause a form of gravity which gravity creates an energy distribution which energy distribution catalyzes nuclear reactions. Unfortunately, such a long logic chain is best presented as a series of presentations which add upon each other. Further, historically the first piece of the logic chain was hard evidence of a non-thermal nuclear reaction. So, I will start there.

The involvement of gravity in cold fusion is like seeing a purple cow. It is a hard thing to see as real. So, there will be many pieces to fit together until what is logical from the start becomes real.

Finally, by way of introduction this thread is to fulfil a promise.

LENR Theories Discussion. - Page 5 - Physics - LENR Forum (lenr-forum.com)

I think the most effective method for a detailed presentation for a forum is a pdf of a powerpoint (slides and presentation notes). So, here the pdf to start.

Properties for a Balanced Nuclear Reaction Equation, The Kidman Reaction.pdf

In an attempt to balance some of the distortion of science in this thread, here is a dumped down version of the appearance of mass from the vacuum.

Experimental Evidence of a Phenomenon That May End The Universe - False Vacuum Decay (youtube.com)

0:00 Can the universe just end? 1:30 The basics: empty space is not empty 3:00 Can universe have an even lower energy state? 3:50 Bubble nucleation and how it would happen 4:40 It would be instant 5:00 What needs to happen to make these bubbles 5:30 First experimental evidence of vacuum decay 7:00 This explains so much 8:00 Conclusions 9:30 Is gravity preventing this from happening? And how black holes come into play.

If you already understand the vacuum, I suggest you check you understanding by starting with conclusion at 8:00 above.

Drgenek That is my bad! I reviewed the email sent to me then but I have been really busy since, to no avail. It is a long and bulky video file hosted in google drive, so I don't think we can host it here, we can post the link if you agree to it, but we should create a separate thread for it.

Okay, Thank to Alan and yourself. I' put my analysis in short videos, put them on U-tube, create a thread for them, then link them. This will allow everyone to see how I see useful pieces fit for more complete understanding of things LENR under a unified thought.

Fusion in the sun happens in the corona or along strong magnetic gradients. The most interesting cluster reaction is 12p -> 12C --> 2Alpha 3He n and many other paths with Deuterium etc..

Why you have the idea that this reaction is cold fusion can only answer a medical adviser..

A reaction chain of 16p -> 16O appears from mass balances and stoichiometry from Santilli's intermediate fusion and from AquaFuel. Fusion to heavy elements occurs in the stars see Alpha process - Wikipedia. Matsumoto blackholes suggest cold fusion can create electrogravity intense enough to be equal to a heavy star. Given electrogravity, then one could assume what happens is the proton proton chain produces helium, then triple alpha process produces carbon-12 and finally the first step alpha process yields oxygen-16.

I asked to post a video showing the step-by-step mass balances and stoichiometry to LENR-New back in November 28, 2023. I am still waiting. Perhaps we can get Alan to let me post it here.

So strong magnetic gradients create micro-flares in the sun. Micro-flares could cause cold fusion like what happens in Santilli's intermediate fusion. That would explain why the surface temperature of sun is only 5000 K and the outer parts of the corana reach millions of degree K.

You wrote the words, not me. The meaning was clear: the waves were bouncing between the sides, as the only walls are the sides. You weren't generalizing anything, but were mudding up the theory . If you don't understand something don't write about it. And don't cry if someone corrects you.

There are not two walls to a room nor just two walls to surround a city. You are the one who is crying, mudding up the theory and trying to put others down rather than understand. There is nothing to gain by causing confrontation, so let's stop it.

In a rectangular waveguide resonance occurs in both between the long and between short sides of rectangular part of the waveguide. Dislocation loops allow for a greater range between upper and low cut off frequencies. The requirement for specific frequencies to cause clusters is valid theory for the success of dislocation loops as compared to crystal metal. The theory fits with Miley report. Further, Brilliant Light Power liquifies the metal which would cause same effect as dislocation loops only more of them. BLP gets even more energy with the same ingredients: metal, water and electricity.

The EVO is the nucleation seeds referenced in the video. The nucleation of the exciton polariton condensate (EVO) is the means that reduces the vacuum potential inside the condensate below that of the Higgs field vacuum.

There only a very small probability that the universe is in a false vacuum state. Further, EVOs exists in unimaginable large numbers in the universe so if an EVO could seed a false vacuum, it would have done it. Furthermore, the highest energy state example of the physics that causes an EVO is a Matsumoto blackhole. But all blackhole peacefully radiate out of existence so far. Further, I fail to find any reason to believe masses even in the case of a blackhole affect the vacuum state of the Higgs field as you suggest it might. In other words, there seem to be almost no chance at all that you are right about is any danger of universal destruction because of an EVO.

Why: This today is standard EM theory! An EM wave of Energy E couples mass like. You can read it in any advanced textbook e.g. as EM momentum vector field.

E=mc2 just is garbage of the finest kind and I do not understand that people never learned the basics of math like category theory or number theory that are base to topology.

If you can find a person on this planet that can convert iron (=m) to energy you will get a nobel.

Correct. In known nuclear reactions, the reduction in the binding energy per nucleon (loss of mass) becomes energy. However, that energy can condense to new particles. Except for Matsumoto's blackholes, there is no evidence of conversion of a neutron or proton to energy or particles not generally explained by the standard model.

The waves in a waveguide do not bounce between the walls (sides). They propagate along the guide. In a resonator they bounce between the ends, not the sides. There are also cylindrical wave guides. The wave solutions for those guides involve Bessel functions. The theory for wave guides is well developed.

You are making a lie of my words. You redefined my generalization walls as sides. You should apologize. You know I was saying the same thing that you are.

yes, this is my current understanding in relation with so many experiments analysis ( to trigger them).

i think , yes, that the Bohr model isn't the good one. You need to add one more radial ( up to the nucleus) pathway in this ..

So roughly all the time electrons exchanges energy with their nucleons as an energy rebound from the outside skin to the internal one. Then that should play at a certain frequency which have to be important to trigger Lenr ( thoughts).

One need to add more states than expected by chemical quantum mechanics. There is a trigger which causes these extra states (likely light intensity). These extra states will decay and radiate energy. Pharis Williams called the radiation phat photons. They can be found in hydrogen spectra just nobody looked for them before Pharis Williams. The energy of these states is E= n2(hydrogen ionization energy).

These states are not between the nucleus and the electrons. They are a pairing between hydrogen nuclei and Richard Feynman's excited electrons or between excited electrons and other excited electrons. To solve the problem of higher order interactions in Feynman diagrams, Feynman imagined that the excited electrons possessed these high states (i.e production of electron/antielectron and their disappearance). So, these higher order electrons interact with other higher order electrons that creates a quantum structure which build-up as the n levels are filled like in an atom, but the quantum structure has no nucleus. Hence, one sees a cluster of electrons or a cluster of hydrogen.

Thats what George Miley measured in dislocation loops. That is what Ken Shoulders called an EVO. He couldn't explain how it happened, but he could photograph it because as the cluster's energy decays, the cluster radiated high voltage electrons which can make an image on a cathode ray tube.

Here's another from Storms . Ed has been busy closing down his lab, so I wrote this version myself, having condensed it from a 28 page paper. Please don't complain too much about my choices! This and other theories are on the ISCMNS website too, at https://iscmns.org/science/theories

A New Understanding of Cold Fusion

Dr. Edmund Storms

To see cold fusion we must look in places less ordered than a face-centered-cubic crystal lattice inside a piece of palladium. Because these sites are all chemically identical, if one could be occupied all would be occupied, and if all the nuclei needed were present, the lattice structure would be broken. These logical considerations eliminate lattice vacancies as the site of the fusion process.

There are imperfects in the other layers of a crystal lattice (dislocation sites). George Miley's paper "Condensed Matter "Cluster" Reaction in LENR." He found "Cluster regions can have hydrogen densities approaching1024/cc (See Figure 2). His conclusion "This paper makes a strong case that condensed matter deuterium cluster formed in dislocation loops are one way to achieve nuclear reactive sites in LENR electrodes."

No at all but why you postulate an HH reaction and not simply an NIH generated by this principle ?

in the same way, what kind of frequency should be expected to generate this reaction ? How many eV that could implie ?

My view is that the dislocation site differs from lattice sites because it has dimensions different from lattice site. Hence, if the dislocation site is a wavequide, then the frequency of light that it traps is different from lattice sites. If boson interaction with hydrogen cause condensation of the cluster, then the frequencies of light in the waveguide is causing the nuclear active site. Then, the wavelengths would be very specific. As I have proposed a boson condensed quantum object likely has quantum levels which follow Pharis Williams phat equation. So, the specific energies (frequencies of light) are E=n2(Hydrogen ionization energy~ 13.6 eV).

When the specific frequencies of light and hydrogen are brought together without a metal lattice, a boson condensed cluster would still form. However, the reaction would also radiate the above specific frequencies of light. For example, the abstract for "H2O-based Solid Fuel Power Source based on H by HOH Catalysis" Mills of then Blacklight Power Inc proposed hydrinos where n= 1/2,1/3,1/4,...1/p. Then states "The transition of H to a stable hydrino state having a binding energy of p2(13.6 eV). So, substitute n for p and one has the same equation as above.

Because of this exact correspondence to between hydrinos and frequences needed for boson condensed quantum objects, I believe hydrino do not exist rather, a catalyst forms that can cause fusion.

Mathematics in many cases was the primary inspiration of the physical laws. For example, Einstein was inspired in his invention by the fact that the speed of light, c, is a constant in Maxwell's Equations. It is fairly simple mathematical analysis of the implications of a constant light speed that lead to the development of Relativity.

Physical laws or in many sciences rules are summary of observations. Mathematics is one of the simplest ways to express the rules. Stephen Wolfram is creating programing rules to model all the aspects of physics without using current mathematics equations.

Wyttenbach claims his math can derive values that standard model claims to be universal constants. If so then, he may be closer to the truth than the standard model. I don't know if he is or not, because I can't do the math. 8o So, I am hoping you guys that like that sort of thing will look at each other work.

Jean-Francois Geneste paper is theory of how to explain small amount of excess heat for LENR given a knowledge of physics prohibits an actual nuclear reaction. He is simply speculating that entropy can be converted to heat. The premise that no nuclear reaction occurs in any instance of "LENR" is false.

Obviously, since mass balance and stoichiometry on Santilli's intermediate fusion provides a reaction equation with 99.9% nucleon mass accountably, then a nuclear transmutation does occur in this instance. The thermodynamics on this balanced equation indicate a change in binding energy (mass loss). Further, actual energy balance appears in US 2012/0033775 A1 in lines 0074 to 0078, which is 2871 BTU excess heat or 1.63 COP. Further, since one can predict the perfect efficiency of mass to energy conversion from mass loss to energy conversion per Einstein's equation coupled with the balance reaction equation, it is possible to compare the energy produced to theory. That comparison indicates that only about 4/10000 of the free energy become enthalpy. Hence per Gibb's free energy equation 9996/10000 of free energy is loss in the entropy term. It would be irresponsible to claim 9996/10,000 of this energy loss is due to disorganization (common explanation of entropy). The more responsible claim is that some undefined mass is produced to balance the free energy equation. Indeed, this undefined mass produces the images on film observed by many cold fusion experiments but particularly the images of Matsumoto which he calls blackholes. If a mass is produced which could account for entropy, the entropy (mass) conversion to energy could be expected. Indeed, the observation of Rout et al indicate a massive radiation from cold fusion. Further, LEC experiments indicate conversion of cold fusion radiation to electricity.

It seems therefore that Jean-Francois Geneste paper contributes nothing to the understand of LENR.

Surely consensus would be the death of science? By expressing different views and trying different experiments or investigations based on those views is how we progress our understanding of the universe and all it contains. We need to listen to other views, but it would not be healthy if we were to automatically adopt them.

Our forum is not a church with authority to burn heretics. It is not University with authority fire faculty. But it can and should limit prejudice and may need to expel a bad actor on occasion. It is not possible for the forum to cause any view to be automatically adopted. Anyone who think that by volume of his/her post that he/she is cause his/her views to achieve consensus is just fooling themselves. It would not be health to progress to stop listening to other views. Neither is it health to one's understanding to listen without deciding for oneself what is helpful or useless.

In the nearly 5 years I have participated in this forum; I have paid attention to many new ideas and ignored many more. Further, I have offered what I thought to be good quality comments for the general usefulness. I may be guilty of pushing too much for comments on the facts I have discovered or my models. If I seem to be trying to force consensus, I tell you that it was not my intent. I believe a good comment should be persuasive but not a data dump. I find it hard to find just the right balance. This forum has the best research partner that I had in my many years.

I appreciate the feedback. Keep it coming.

I'm really confused now about the concesus about EVO's. Are they Quark Gluon Plasma (QGP), or are they a new Universe? Or are they simply a room temperature superconducting BEC? Or are they an exiton polariton structure of anti de-Sitter space? Please, self proclaimed experts in EVO's, help me understand.

After nearly 5 years of attempting to get an honest review of facts and models on this forum, I am convinced that there is no means to get consensus on this forum.

What is called an EVO is boson condensed cluster of electrons. Electrons repel each other. Bosons act in coherent waves. Hence, if the boson actions are sufficiently strong, that "light" can condense a cluster of electrons. The strength or power of boson field is its energy. The energy of strongest component of boson field is defined by the Pharis Williams' phat equation. The phat equation defines the various quantum levels in the boson condensate. The equation is E= n2(energy of basic photon of exchange). In cold fusion the basic exchange frequency is about 13.6 eV, the ionization energy for hydrogen. One can show by modelling that phat equation and the basic photon of exchange predict Ed Storm amazing spectra of energies of deuterons emitted from glow discharge. If you really what to know just look at the numerous detailed mathematically and data-based posts, I have provided in this forum.

You can get out of this dead end in a philosophical and metaphysical way, namely: By uniting all that exists into one single infinite absolute whole - our World. Then it will be necessary to admit that our World is absolutely non-mechanical, since it has nowhere to mechanically move. In our World, only non-mechanical internal motion is possible, such as birth and disappearance, synthesis and analysis of fermion-baryon matter, that is, material-neutrino-energy induction.

Your many comments seem to have been better expressed by dynamic theory. Exploring 5 Dimensions | The Dynamic Theory of Pharis Williams: A New View of Space-Time-Matter | by Observing The Anomaly | Predict | Medium