svabhawa Verified User
  • Member since Sep 15th 2019
  • Last Activity:

Posts by svabhawa

Wyttenberg,

your problem is that you behave like a fundamentalist of SO (4) which is a simple mathematical concept, but that paradoxically, you have never been able, for the moment (I'm nice, tempering a little) to define clearly the primitives of your physical model built on SO (4). I point out to you, for example, that the Standard Model could also be based on an algebra, that of octonions, and the person who affirms this, clearly develops all the formal bases for her argumentation. She even defended a thesis for it.

We are still waiting for yours for the New Standard Model based on SO (4). And please stop taking your interlocutors and even all people usins SM for idiots

Dear Jurg, before declaring that SM is an outdated marginal model, you might need to know it in depth, so that you can try to find solutions to open problems. For example, those who built the QFT knew perfectly well the classical and Lagrangian mechanics.

Because average KE of DDL are of order 50 -- 250 MeV (depending on radial quantum number of the Dirac equation solution), I think 500 MeV would be even enough. But as Alan Smith said, the only way to prove it would be to test it experimentally, using spectroscopy.