miles Member
  • Member since Mar 8th 2020
  • Last Activity:

Posts by miles

The new LENR-CANR “thoughts” on il dottore, granted is based in what JedRothwell has uploaded so far.

“Does the e-cat work?”

“The effectiveness of the E-Cat, a device invented by Andrea Rossi that he claims produces energy through a low-energy nuclear reaction, is a controversial topic. While some experiments have reported positive results, the scientific community has not widely accepted the claims and there is ongoing debate and investigation into the validity of the technology.”

Short answer: NO

Is a Bird? No!

Is a plane? No!

Is Stupor Cat!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Gloria" has something to say.

I was afraid that by now he knows that we know but apparently he doesn't.

Never tought that the para-nuclear Rossi's effect could lead to a desease changing the gender

Quote from Curbina

il dottore has got competition...

Only these guys only want you to build it and they don't sell it.

Charlatans will survive forever

This was the best example ever of how AR cheated by exploiting Focardi's poor/absent english and putting in his mouth and ears what was best confortable for him. Any italian native speacking can easely figure it out watching this ridicoluos interview and comparing Focardi's answers to what AR was translating to Krivit

How much time, Sam?

As long as a true Rossi in love remains in love 😁

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

To be fair you should post a video titled "What is a believer?" :D

Please let me understand. The usual Dog & Pony show (Power supply from grid & automotive lamps) which the doctore has as accustomed us to for at least 12 years?

Plan B? (I guess will be C, D ...)

Sam, are you able to write few sentence by yourself? Why linking useless and ridicolous YT videos?

Wouldn't it be easier for you to free yourself from this obsession once and for all and admit that the doctor made fun of so many people?

It is like going to confession to the priest. You will feel much lighter afterwards ...

Welcome back Sam! What do you think about all of Rossi's latest iterarations of the ecat? Do you still think they work? Do you think "Prof" is not Rossi? Curious if you have finally figured it out

I'm even curious 'bout the next promised demo of the latest magic device SkLed, SkLep, SkNap, SkBlah, SKWhatewer ... Is still in schedule? Delayed? Cancelled? I apologize if I'm not daily following the only 2 sources remaining on the planet (JONP and ECW).

Any news? When the next dog and pony show (if any) will come? Tanks in advance for any update :D

Funnily enough a US/Korean company based in California has proposed sending me something rather like Rossi's magic lamp to test 'in a cold climate'. They claim it heats a room with a few watts of input. We shall see, no more details for now, I'll let you all know if and when it arrives.

a!
    The answer to questions that never have been raised.
    Let's preserve it, before it's gone.

Note: a will not replace 42

Since AR is the only one left in the world posting on his ridiculous blog, I think he was just testing if it was still working in the old fashioned way.

"a" likely stands for "mic testing ... 1 2 3 ... check, check ..." :D

I like him too. The "Funziona e basta!" scientist :D :D

This site used to be dominated by discussions about Rossi. Very little to do with LENR, but at least entertaining. Now it’s mostly a place for nonsense about Covid as if there needs to be more channels for that. Oh well. Sorry to intrude.

@Admins, please please please, I kindly ask you to reopen the covid dedicated thread! Covid stuff is too much to be afforded by a general thread discussion. Even if I'm not understanding why threads like BLP etc (clearly scams as the AR one) are still around and having their own dedicated threads, AR's funny news can confortably sit in playground channel but not overflodded by insane covid fans. Thanks in advance

It’s like Linus waiting for the Great Pumpkin to rise out of the pumpkin patch on Halloween.

No matter how many years they wait, the Great Pumpkin never comes.

Sam, he ain’t coming, ever.

Or Pinocchio waiting for his gold coins buried in the "miracle crop field" growing

External Content www.youtube.com

Please stop talking of covid. Now is the turn of Ukrain-Russia war to flood Playground.

See Lord Casco (spaceballs) at NN live

@Admins, why don't you create a no-vax-playgound topic?

Doesn't this one seem overwhelmed enough by too many compulsive copy-pasted comments about covid?

Aren't you unfairly burying wizard Rossi news and other interesting free-energy bullshits?

No-vaxes definitely need a topic of their own. 😏

The UK seems to have written off around £4.7Bn in fraudulent Covid support payments, some made to newly formed companies that were not even trading.

@Forum Administators

could be possible to move the Covid topic back to its original one? It is unfairly flodding Playground one. I'm mainly interested in Rossi Magician saga ones and it's quite hard to find them in this large amount of fat comments, full of copy/pasted text and large pictures, dedicated to Covid.

Thanks in advance