nkodama Member
  • Member since Apr 15th 2020
  • Last Activity:

Posts by nkodama

I porpose to the plasma fusion society to develop mass produce helium-3 for plasma fusion of 3He+D.

Helion developped the plasma fusion of 3He+D fusion, which use the femto-H2 generated on the wall of plasma fusion reactor.

The disadvantage is that helium-3 is controlled by the hydrogen loading with high energy H plasma.before the plasma fusion, and helium-3 can descend

from the top side of the wall of plasma fusion.

Thus it can be used on the earth not in the space without gravity. Because Helion can generate electric power without heat with very small size,

which is the best for the space ship.

Helion use the collider which total energy is so lilitted due to the duration of plasma, so plasma fusion of 3He + D need to be constant mode, so helium-3 production need to be the separeate chamber or

helium-3 mass production with many independent tools to mass produce electric power and melium-3.

Conceptualized Brown Gas Generator to Transmute Tritium and to Mass-Produce Helium-3.pdf

Brown Gas Generator by Transmutation of H2O with Femto-H2 based on Cold Fusion (Brown Gas is a Mixture of Hydrogen, Oxygen, and Helium-3).pdf

Helium-3 Production with Femto-H2 Based on Cold Fusion Mechanism for Plasma Fusion Reactor.pdf

You should collabore together even if Japan is big, anyway you should profit that you are from the same country and close in mind.

All the best i wish you.

Pt is Face-centered cubic structure. Cold Fusion occures in the metal of FCC like Pd, so Pt of positive can have the Cold Fusion. But FPE setup has Pt wire sorrounding Pd plate, and Crystallinity of Pd Rod affected the heat generation, so Pd is the heating metal.

Fleischmann and Pons discovered that cold fusion occurs at cathode Pd in strong alkaline D2O in ref [1].

Correct D2O Cold Fusion Reactor with Strong Alkaline Electrolyte.pdf

Conceptualized D2O Cold Fusion power generator with steam turbine.pdf

However, this experiment setting is not based on the mechanism of Cold Fusion because Cold Fusion needs the positive metal potential. Due to the incorrect setting of Pd voltage, heat generation is very low because D+ concentration is many orders of magnitude lower than OD- concentration.

The rough estimation shows that the reaction can be increased by about 8 orders of magnitude from PH = 3 and PH = 11, and experimental data shows the 3cm2 Pd plate can generate the heat of W, thus, 1GW need the total surface area of only 9m2, as reported in ref [2]. Because The trigger of Conventional D2O Cold Fusion is very difficult due to the high heat conductance to D2O to cool the heating Pd, we must develop the new Cold Fusion power generating system with steam turbine. Power generator of D2O Cold Fusion heat generator with steam turbine can be trigger Cold Fusion effectively due to the steam condition with pressure of 24.5 MPa on D2O to rase the D2O temperature to 600°C. Thus, D2O Cold Fusion can be triggered with design optimization of steam turbine and triggering system.

D2O Cold Fusion reactor has been incorrect from the start of FP experiment, and all of the published paper has incorrect potential condition.

Because Cold Fusion need the positive potential by D+ occupy Expandable T site which center is negatively charged,and D+ turn to D-, and addtacts another D+ to be D2.

Thus metal need to be positive potential.However PF use Strong Alkaline Electrolyte, thus [OH-] ia larger to lower the impedence of D2O, this case OH- is attracted by the

positive electrode and this condition can load D+ and Cold Fusion simultaneously..

Correct D2O Cold Fusion Reactor with Strong Alkaline Electrolyte.pdf

Takeaways from the MHI patent appeal are that 1)these patent lawyers don’t know how to write a patent or make an argument, 2) USPTO is clearly biased against LENR in almost silly way, 3) they are not going to allow handwaving references to AHE, 4) even a big credible name like MHI doesn’t get credence, 5) there is a large burden for the initial people to overcome these biases.

There may or may not be a political or military conspiracy. LENR if made practical would most certainly have defense implications. I tend to take a more pragmatic view that PTO staff are not current in the field and don’t read the relevant literature. The references they cite are ancient. A reasonable general rule is don’t assign that to conspiracy what can be explained by simple incompetence.

cold fusion is caused by femto-D2, which electron is a few femto meters from nucleus, d. electron shield coulomb repulsive force and so small D2 is a neutral particle which can fuse to the target element.

the transmutation with femto-D2 is contradictory to nucleus model and neutron model because increase of atomic number with femto-D2 fusion to the target element is 4, meaning that d has 2 positive charge meaning that d is constituted by 2 protons. thus it is impossible to have patent on cold fusion because current nucleus model is incorrect.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/370817115_Correct_Nucleus_Model_Proved_by_Transmutation_Experiment_by_Cold_Fusion_Neutron_to_be_Tightly_Bound_Proton-Electron_Pair_and_Nucleus_to_be_Constituted_by_Protons_and_Internal_Electrons_and_no_Neutrino

I know everyone at Los Alamos who worked on cold fusion. I know what they did, and what they published. They did not apply for any patents. What you write here about the "mafia" is nonsense.

Cold fusion was never secret, and no classified patents were filed as far as the researchers know.

If there were patents, they would have expired by now.

Because the cold fusion is very influential, all the competitors are not willing to admit that cold fusion is real, which is unavoidable.

What we need to do is to have the correct standard theory of cold fusion and run experiments to prove the theory of cold fusion.

Without the correct mechanism of cold fusion, Cold fusion patent is not patentable.

Is it possible that the radiation emitted by UDH originates from the process of protium to deuterium? I've seen mention that because the nucleus and electron are so close that they are considered neutron-like, they may be captured by other nuclei. Could it be that in UDH a neutron-like reaction of a proton to an electron to another proton to form deuterium (and a neutrino) is taking place?

it is important to understand the electron deep orbit.

refer to the paper of

cold fusion mechanism of bond compression.

this is the correct mechanism of cold fusion and not by UHD hydrogen but by femto D2 molecules.

you mention that UDH is a neutron like.

note that femto D2 is neutron-like.

to get patent is important for venture company to get fund. but for now it is impossible to get patent in Japan because patent examiner request the data of the invention. in this case it is possible to get patent if inventor has run experiments with reproducible data, and CP had offered data to patent examiner and they got patent.

but many venture company have enough money to run experiments like me, so I can not get patent but at her industry has established theory so invention without experimental data will be patented if it is based on the theory.

and investors will offer fund if the mechanism is clear.

note that CP has the repeatable result without correct mechanism.

Do not be concerned about CP , and don’t be critical about CP.

They must have the strategy to get patent so they have insisted that their heat generating reactor is Quantum diffusion not Cold Fusion.

Cold Fusion society has been responsible for this issue, because cold fusion is still pseudo science and have not reached the correct mechanism.

No NASA lattice confinement is conventional cold fusion which mechanism is different from NASA explained. Conventional cold fusion is that covalent bond compression cause femto D2 to shelf coulomb repulsive force perfectly. In Lattice cold fusion is caused by the compression of D2 at very narrow space of metal nano particle which does nit absorb hydrogen.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is ultra dense hydrogen in solar system the neuron star? or quark star?

I do not think that ultra dense hydrogen exist in the metal so not related to cold fusion.

neutron does not exist but it is a pair of proton and electron in deep orbit, so neutron star is actually proton star or quark star.

I strongly recommend that you should understand the correct nucleus model and neutron model if you discus proton in the sun.

Good to see the original file.

google scholar by T+Kobayashi+cold+fusion.

I usually use patent search on cold fusion by Japanese patent search tool and he is the next patent application. Because the title of patent is very strange, I remember his name. He is a cold fusion researcher invented flying car with cold fusion engine. now tool is out of service, I will upload the patent later but his paper in in the google scholar you can find by yourself.

I see that they made one 350 W module, and a prototype to hold 8 of them.

Rossi ECAT has 1MW module

but clean planet has 350W module and 2.8kW for boiler with Miura and have plan to scale it up for industrial boiler application(100kW-600kW) ,

But they are hiring the engineer who has the design experience of the plant.

the strategy is not consistent.

The size of clean planet module can be larger at the glance of the picture.

ECAT use nano particles with very large surface area and chemical to emit hydrogen to prevent bulking of particle and NEDO project use composite nano metal particle with pours ceramics to prevent bulking. Thus I think nano particle can be better power generation. I am not sure of the size of their tool but size may be larger to have larger power.

ECAT include power generation and size is

They mentioned that they have partner but they are hiring engineer to have experience to design plant.

Edit by Curbina: Moved this post from another thread. nkodama , you need to be aware that the so called "1 MW ecat" was never proven to be a real product, in spite of many claims. We consider it a topic that detracts from the goals of LENR-forum so we discourage its discussion in any other place than this thread.

Hello JulianBianchi , I think you are "correct" and "incorrect" at the same time. There's a Johnson Mathey Hydrogen purificator system, which was recently confirmed in a NASA paper (link below) to produce anomalous heat and transmutations. AFAIK this was never used by Fleischmann and Pons, but used in 1989 by the same authors of the recent report as a way to verify the claims of Fleischmann and Pons, but they considered it a failure as they were trying to see neutrons (which they did not) but they did see Anomalous heat.

The "incorrect" part is that can is asking for a system that produces a flame only with catalytic effect and not with arcing. I know that H can be "burnt" by a catalytic system without flame or arc, and this has been shown, but is not even close to be a "torch" and is a surface phenomena that can produce heat and glow but not a flame.

https://sci-hub.se/https://www…abs/pii/S0360319920333462 (recent Fralick et al publication of anomalous heat and transmutations).

but they considered it a failure because they did not seen neutrons.

->>>

Cold fusion does not generate neutron because it is a softer fusion than plasma laser fusions.

FPE is not the cold fusion it is just D Loading inside Pd. And without D2 no coolant in the bath, In case that Pd temperature was so high, FPE can create the excited state of 4He to cause neutron.

Clean planet is really just an 'umbrella company' that brings money and experts in various aspects of the work together. Tohaku University for the science, Miura for the engineering development and (eventually) Mitsubishi zaibatsu for mass production.

I think between them they could probably manage to peel a grape if required..

I think Mitsubishi must design the production tool of power generator because they are good at design and production of power generator.

Why did clean planet decide to design by themselves???????