goldinium Verified User
  • Male
  • Member since Oct 4th 2020

Posts by goldinium

This website seems to be a little esoteric however what it have been said below seems very relevant to me..

Enough to explain so much experiments not only by D2 way.

My Belgian friend here should understand :)

Deuterium is instilled with the resonant atomic frequency signature of helium, before being rapidly cooled to trigger pair fusion inducing bulk conversion into helium --according to the established frequency 'memory' of the standing wave field of each atom.

https://drive.google.com/file/…WRUDTkUZ/view?usp=sharing

Quoted are some interesting insight may be helpful to some of you

This methods are all about Quantum trapping.

Beginning material, I quote

Rest can be found here:

https://customers.hbci.com/~we…w/milewski.htm#superlight

Our current electromagnetism model is based only on the first solution, while ignoring the second solution of Maxwell's equation and it's physical interpretation

Could be there a MAGNETO-ELECTRIC radiation also instead of only an ELECTRO-MAGNETIC radiation ?

What i found interesting about a MAGNETO-ELECTRIC radiation is it has a maximum speed of C^2

If this type of radiation exist where the main carrier is the magnetic vector, and i strongly suspect it exist indeed, how can we develop a method to detect this type of radiation....

what type of particles this radiation use as a carrier ?

All cells contain calcium. So it's no mystery that it reoccurs.

Sorry to make it more clear. The hen experiment has been debunked already a long time ago. Referencing it's shows some lack of knowledge in the field.

Also army reports usually are just summaries of existing work. You cannot draw any conclusion about the content being true/correct.

The only serious work done in the field of biological transmutation was about 137Cs in Russia. So I would stick to measurable and reproducible experiments.

I disagree, the hen experiment isn't debunked...

neither the army report..did you read it all?

it state solid evidence.

i have to state that i did not fully verified this "theory" and results yet, but talking from initial experiments i conducted i highly suspect the following is correct.. ( it's not my research )

The resonant atomic transmutation of zinc into copper is achieved by precision control of atomic resonance in a two-stage reaction that is safe, non-toxic and involves only low energies. Zinc becomes instilled with the resonant atomic frequency signature of hydrogen, before being rapidly quenched to trigger bulk conversion into hydrogen and copper --according to the established frequency 'memory' of the standing wave field of each atom.

The first stage of the transmutation reaction maintains the starting element (zinc) at the phonon resonance frequency of the target bi-product element (H1), during a 3-hour dwell time exposed to O2 gas nanobubbles.

Protium, the lightest hydrogen isotope (H1) provides the resonant target frequency for this reaction, as determined by the following formulae (calculated using the latest atomic data sets for the elements, provided in blue):

The resonant frequency of hydrogen isotope (H1) in its rest state is 3,773,180 Hz, according to the element's atomic diameter at 20°C. Oxygen isotope (O16) resonates at this same frequency when heated to 37.8°C:

The rate of gas absorption (velocity of penetration) into the metal surface interface is enhanced by increased temperature, pressure and electric current. Oxygen gas adsorbed onto metal surfaces undergoes molecular dissociation and subsequent absorption into the crystal lattice of heavier metal atoms (above).

The second stage of the transmutation reaction involves the subsequent trapping of absorbed gases into zinc atoms by the induced shock of rapid cooling. The sudden contraction of the atomic lattice forces the interstitial absorbed atoms into quantum instability as the strongly repulsive nuclear forces of the adjacent metal atoms close in simultaneously on each gas atom from 6 sides (along the x, y and z axes of the lattice).

Instead of rapidly contracting, a portion of the zinc atoms are able to maintain the previously established resonant diameter by accepting protons, neutrons and electrons from the 6 adjacent trapped gas atoms, thereby increasing the atomic weight of zinc atoms to induce the formation of hydrogen and copper.

The face-centered cubic structure of the metal's atomic lattice allows for a maximum of 6 interstitial gas atoms being adjacent to any one metal atom, providing stable loci for gas atoms ejected by zinc atoms during quantum trapping events. Absorption of oxygen atoms through zinc surfaces at 37.8°C transmits phonon vibrations throughout the metal lattice at the hydrogen target frequency, enabling bulk conversion of zinc into copper at high rates of efficiency. The subtle bulk weight changes resulting from this resonant nuclear reaction can only be determined after ejected hydrogen atoms have been desorbed from metal surfaces by cooling to the rest state at 20°C.

Zinc to Copper

The oxygen-dependent low energy transmutation of zinc into hydrogen and copper occurs in aqueous reactors, based on phonon matching of oxygen (O16) at 37.8°C with hydrogen (H1) at rest (20°C), as in human blood.

* Zinc is heated to 37.8°C with O2, absorbing carbon and oxygen to form hydrogen and copper during rapid cooling:

Hydrogen atoms comprise the exact atomic mass required for the conversion of zinc into copper. Clear atomic mass recombination patterns define fission bi-products ejected from zinc nuclei during the quantum trapping event:

There is no doubt that the potassium transmutation to calcium can be attained easily. But where the heck should a chicken get enough potassium ????? Could you try to show as a potential source for e.g. at least 2 grams/day..

the chicken is not a nuclear reactor...transmutations occur only to compensate small amounts of a missing element..

not necessary calcium..it can be any needed element

it uses gases on blood and when hit a specific temperature the nuclear reaction happen

Actually life is impossible without biological LENR processes, I'll post later on a thread what i have about that....

in a nutshell..transmutation occurs in our bodies to compensate if there is a lack of some specific element...and also to obtain energy..

a cool experiment everyone can try is to feed a chicken food that don't have any calcium and make sure she doesn't obtain it from anywhere else as well..months will pass and it will still be able to produce eggs with healthy shells (made from Ca)...it doesn't borrow it from it's skeleton either...it's turning potassium to calcium