• Last Activity:

Posts by Nils

Bob Greyer:

Method for Obtaining Energy - Anatoly Fedorovich Kladov

Granted patent RU2054604C1 - 2nd July 1993

Bob Greenyer

Feb 23

Hi, my name is Bob Greenyer and welcome to RemoteView.ICU

The following is my curated attempt at machine assisted translation of the awarded patent of Anatoly Kladov, using several sources, including those available on Russian and European patent servers and the original part typed and part hand written patent document. In all cases there were problems with the official sources, however, by combining them and re-constructing and verifying the key equations, I believe this is a workable document that gets across the bulk of the original intent of the patent.

If you want to refer to the original documents to check, they are available from my blog article “ULTR - Method for Obtaining Energy” alongside a discussion of this document. Also, you will find my proposed possible reactions that could account for:

the extra COP produced during addition of 5% aluminosilicate suspension,

the production of Beta/Gamma radiation following the addition of ‘an amount of CO2’ and

the production of neutrons, following the addition of LiCl.

These are my current best proposals to explain the phenomena observed based on my experience, I welcome any other suggestions. So, onto the patent

Full Content:

Method for Obtaining Energy - Anatoly Fedorovich Kladov
    Granted patent RU2054604C1 - 2nd July 1993
    remoteview.substack.com

Announced by Clean Planet Inc. on LinkedIn:

Photon radiation calorimetry for anomalous heat generation in NiCu multilayer thin film during hydrogen gas desorption

Photon radiation calorimetry for anomalous heat generation in NiCu multilayer thin film during hydrogen gas desorption
    In order to investigate the anomalous heat effect (AHE) in NiCu multilayer thin film, photon radiation calorimetry has been developed. Three types of photon…
    doi.org

Announced by Clean Planet Inc. on LinkedIn:

In order to investigate the anomalous heat effect (AHE) in NiCu multilayer thin film, photon radiation calorimetry has been developed. Three types of photon…
    doi.org

Looks like we missed this Breaking News last month (12 March 2022). If it was published 1 April I would think it might be an April Fools joke, but that is not Brink's style. Curious if this is LENR related, or a spin off of his LENR work? Mills was into the energetics for awhile also.

Subtle Atomics Home Page

The news:

12/3/22

Subtle Atomics signs US$450M deal to provide annihilate reaction components and associated technology to an undisclosed European buyer. The componentry is fully tested, ready-to-use and will be shipped shortly. Devices have been demonstrated to have an energy density of around 50x fission/fusion based explosive systems. The system will be paired with low trajectory, long-range missile capability being purchased from an another undisclosed supplier, allowing strategic strike capacity in the range of 1200+ km.

In the interest of weapons non-proliferation, devices have been fitted with a deactivation system, with the activation codes held by an undisclosed third party. Activation codes will only be released in the event that similar mass destruction, chemical or biological weapons are used by other parties, in accordance with terms and conditions of our customer supply contract agreement.