Nar Member
  • Member since Mar 18th 2021
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Nar

Disappointing.

"We have made some new prototyping hires"

They should avoid statements like "The technology to seal the transparent reaction cell chamber (now the photovoltaic (PV) window cavity) to the stainless-steel systems did not exist until Mills invented it, and Brilliant developed it to be operational. " unless they deliberately want to sound like AR.

And the fact that we have to take Rossi's word for it when the livestream goes down every few weeks that "the miniSKlep continued working uninterrupted"....which is being obfuscated a bit by both Frank and Rossi by providing direct embeds into their pages, so that they can update the link quietly).

Thanks for your efforts Alan.

When Rossi is finally brought to justice for his scams, his enablers will not escape Karma.

If you post on ECW and are not subsequently banned, that means you are not posting honestly or you are delusional.

Take your pick.

Strangely my recent posts were approved....and then I got banned (without further posts). I have noticed a couple of new very verbal acolytes recently....which are probably sock puppets.

The Rossi live stream address has changed again I think? Though Frank's ECW page is still working (from Nov 1st)?

This sort of, somewhat, would make sense for a legitimate claim. I can imagine something like a thermal cold fusion space heater that needs no input power for the reaction, but does need to be plugged into the mains for the control electronics.

This is not what Rossi claims, the control electronics are part of the device and allegedly 0.0watts are taken from the mains/power supply.

Anyway, it's all BS so it doesn't really matter.

On the other (ongoing) Rossi legal case (with IST).....we won't see any conclusion this year. Now scheduled for next Feb with a calendar call at end of Jan.

I need to hold my pack of peanuts.

> "Ronaldo" is full of empathy and understanding.

And yet Rossi is ready to be able to start shipping 1 week after getting 1M orders....the cost of having those production lines ready to go must be crippling. Soon he will need 2M orders to cover his costs!

Sounds great goal to get more of an (active) community. However currently it sounds like some potential solution(s) without any defined problem.

Has anyone invested/donated any funds to this DAO? I would suggest to start with some small pilot using some seed funds.

I asked their CEO, Robert George, what software they used, or if it was a full custom application, and he said it was custom. He might not be familiar with the distinction though, so a fully-customized LabView panel could be what he meant. I didn't see any distinguishing logos or whatnot, so I dunno. Based on looking at it, I would say it could be either one. I haven't worked directly with LabView in over a decade, and I'm not familiar with the fine details of their UI rendering.

It sure looks like LabView to me. I don't think that matters much though.

Showing the utter stupidity of requiring a vaccination certificate, perhaps the organizers could also provide a large calorimetry vessel for anyone testing positive, so that the potentially infected could enter the vessel and perhaps have any excess heat detected. Good lord, how pathetic.

I guess they know the average age of attendees. ;)

(sorry Alan et al)

I don't understand why anyone on this thread would find the word antivaxxer offensive - unless they were one.

As far as I understand it, the people you are referring to are anti *COVID* vaccines, so I suppose anti-covidvaxxer would be more accurate/appropriate...until at least the next pandemic of course.

Yay! I want my Frank apology! Though I don't think it will encourage me to go post there...

Some of posts still get blocked/deleted by Frank....I've no idea how he decided which to let through, but he does seem to be slowly giving up the game. He should be pivoting to something more 'promising'.

>If your hypothesis is correct that wind and solar are much cheaper sources of power then the regression should show a general decrease in retail prices as the share of wind and solar increase in a given country.

If I have understood correctly in the UK, consumer electricity prices are pinned (artificially) to the oil price and therefore this isn't seen. Would be great if this was confirmed by someone more knowledgeable than me on the subject.