Nar Member
  • Member since Mar 18th 2021
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Nar

You forgot some other miracles which support his Sainthood:

Delayed a legal proceeding the longest in the history of Miami Dade County court system.

Speaking of this, there was a case update. Trial is set for next summer. Rossi had been in Europe up until the issue of the case update at least (this was just before the US opened up the border again to flights, so maybe he is now in Miami).

Figures released by the Department of Health (DoH) showed that on Thursday this week, of those in Intensive Care Units (ICUs ) with Covid, 72% were unvaccinated, 8% had one dose and 20% had been double jabbed.

Of course "we" know that the unvaccinated ones were only admitted to the ICU due to worms (ivermectin not allowed to be administered of course), not severe COVID. lol.

Thank you for your analysis, I find the information not coherent atm, we hear of ICU is filled with non-vaxed people and then get figures that would indicate

that the opposite is true

The UK stats given are clearly not ICU stats though. I don't know what the ICU stats are.

Last year there were no vaccines! What you are saying is ridiculous. What will you say when this does not happen? I predict you will pretend you never said it.

Unless another new variant comes along, the pandemic is over in Japan, and Argentina, Israel, and every other country with a functional public health system and sane citizens. It will continue to kill hundreds of thousands of lunatics who refuse to be vaccinated.

As Japan is starting to open up its border more (e.g. allowing business and student visa arrivals) it is reasonably inevitable IMO that there will be a rise in cases. Hopefully it will keep to manageable levels.

>It was more of a calculated sattempt to keep the public uninformed, let them develop fears disproportional to the real threat, so they can better control their behavior.

I don't think there has been much of that (in the UK). However, messaging has to be simple (badly botched on many occasions in the UK!) and therefore to some extent politicized. It is unfortunately also necessary to over-state (or "scaremonger" if you like) a bit because if you don't, most of the public pays little attention or simply doesn't change behavior. The same is true for climate change for example, if the worst-case isn't highlighted, we will likely end up somewhere near it due to lack of action.

This is of course, all without the nefarious impact of the mafia/blah/blah/blah.

This may depend on the license details. A manufacturer located in the EU with a license might be allowed to export to the US if the licensee allows this in the contract (probably charging fees per manufactured/sold unit).

I meant a BLP competitor infringing their EU patent exporting infringing products to the US could be sued in the originating (or exporting) EU country; hence providing some (but easy to circumvent) protection for the US market.

>Currently we expect that 5x more people die from lock down induced effects that directly from CoV-19.

I don't know who "we" are, and I don't think you have any comprehensive statistics for either. How about we say that openly?

I can recommend the "Lovecraft Investigations" podcasts to you, start with the case of Charles Dextor Ward. They are all real!!

>Now we come to understand that the official killed ‘by COVID’ and not ‘with COVID’ figure is less than one tenth what is officially reported as the total COVID death toll.

It has always been known (at least in the UK and to people paying attention and having a cricket brain) that the "COVID deaths" figure is not people who died directly and exclusively from COVID. However, the "COVID deaths" and "excess deaths" figures were roughly of the same amplitude giving (me) some feeling that they are roughly right. Eventually all these "excess deaths" will anyway cancel out with a period(s) of "less deaths" that has already started.

This is kinda not the point though, is it? As most deaths are of older people, of course they have other conditions. What *matters* is how much their lives were shortened due to COVID. What are the statistics on that?

They need a new patent agent. Writing a patent that coivers their IP without revealing everything is not difficult. For example they use a variant of the Superwave technology (Irv Dardik and Co) for triggering AFAIK. There is no need to describe it exactly or give waveforms, 'The heater voltage is varied between 50v and 250v with an average voltage of 100v at an average frequency of 200Hz.' Is enough for a patent - but try picking the detail out of that to reproduce it and you are in for a long job.

You are correct that you can likely get a patent without giving all the details (as the examiner would not know), however if it isn't sufficiently described for someone "skilled in the art" to replicate, it is ultimately not valid. A patent as you describe would likely not be enforceable if taken to court. Of course an investor would not necessarily care.

From the available ARPA-E workshop materials:

Brillouin and Clean Planet both aiming at boilers, both applying H2 ,copper, nickel and a 'dielectric' layer (CaO in case of CP, possibly Brillouin similar).

Very sad to hear that Brillouin's commercialization has been delayed for more than a decade by the frustrations with patenting their IP at the USPTO (Godes's youtube video).
    Most of their technology is now maintained as trade secrets which makes it very difficult to commercialize due to easy reverse engineering.

Sounds like a good excuse. Partner with an established player like Clean Planet has done.

In the old days someone (can't remember, unfortunately) put together a nice chart where we could see a pattern in Rossi's "online" time that was indicating he was sitting at his keyboard either in the US Eastcost time zone (Miami) or CET (Roma)... :) Maybe time to update this again?

Yes, I'm interested in where he claims he is recently. I'm sure it is Europe.