Dr Richard* Member
  • Member since Apr 6th 2021
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Dr Richard*

Does IH actually have a LENR based device worth protecting from reverse engineering? If its all based on Rossi's tech I really doubt it!!! An envelope made from thermite? Highly dangerous addition to an already potentially explosive reactor with hydrogen or deuterium continuously leaking out!!! :) :) :)

Cherepanov2020 have you not read Leif Holmlid's work? He proposes that with the essential catalysts FeKO2 and a suitable mass of Cu, Ag or Au we can design a cold fusion reactor purely to generate heat. Whilst thermonuclear reactions in stars are constrained in place by intense gravitational fields his work suggests the same can be achieved by obtaining a critical mass of reactants within a LEN reactor working on AC. We have a convenient source of mains AC 240V in the UK. So our most recent experiment is along the lines of attempting to convert Cu/Ag/Au to Ni/Pd/Pt by ensuring sufficient atomic collisions between reactants involving the generation of positive muons within the reactor according to the breakdown reaction chain UDH - Kaons-pions-positive and negative muons. With a sufficient critical mass of reactants this reaction should become self-regenerating ie in a positive feedback loop even at room temperature, so once initiated the input AC voltage can gradually be turned down whilst the reactor will continue generating heat by converting any other radiation (except gamma of course) into infra-red. The same effect was observed in Fleischmann and Pons work but they did not possess the basic scientific rationale for either using AC or how to simply generate positive muons to allow cold fusion to proceed in a controlled manner. :)

I still maintain that a healthy diet incorporating all the basic components of Anti-bat which I have on numerous occasions before re-iterated as simple and obvious common sense in combating this what in reality is a souped-up common-cold virus. Nobody has ever or indeed never will be able to invent a 100% effective vaccine to this class of viruses. So keep sipping that gin and tonic (alcohol to sterilise the throat and upper respiratory tract/quinine in tonic water acting like hydroxychloroquine) and of course plenty of Vit D3 in mushrooms etc etc. Even the drug companies are now relenting that real-world anti-viral drugs and alternative therapies I have previously outlined are now the way to go. If in doubt slam it with the avermectins which are completely harmless to humans and other vertebrates. Its all been published by Gordon et al Nature 2020 and the original Wu et al paper published also in Feb 2020 at about the same time Hydroxychloroquine and other anti-malarial drugs were disappearing from pharmacist's shelves. I obtained a private supply from Bayer in India and sent enough to protect my immediate family. End of Story. :) :) :)

It would be interesting to see if the same or similar explosions can be observed applying mains 50 Hz 30V through the same electrolytic setup. If it does the same thing as you are observing with DC, then this would be firm evidence for LENR occurring at both electrodes.

I am contemplating new trade options with China. Its a China crisis. Order 1000 600W wind turbines please, Xi Jinping. Would you like to be my playstation friend and join my son with a game of Far Cry 5 New Dawn to illustrate what will happen to our planet after the Nuclear Holocaust??? :) :) :)

When will it sink in? Black Lives don't matter, White lives Don't matter, Yellow lives don't matter. Only one GOD matters. MONEY!!!! Tis the root of all evil. Read the first page of Genesis! There is only ONE GOD. Go against Him and YOU DIE. Thus we have ARMAGEDDON or RAGNAROK to solve the problem. Lose your 'honerta' then you are dead meat. Nice feasting my fellow fine young CANNIBALS???? They were a successful band back in the day. Wonder where they got their name from? Or just be PARANOID and think Black Sabbath. Minneapolis descends into Anarchy as we speak. The Demo-rats engineered this phase of SHEER IDIOCY. Bring Trump back and be quick about it.

Coinbase has just become respectable! My favorite bitcoin site. Even De Vere's are recommending their investors. The only snag is as anonymous knows very well its the fastest way of LOSING YOUR MONEY on the planet. Earth not Mars and certainly not Venus. Unless you are a Vegan, or Dr Spock that is. Beam me up Scotty!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXX There is only one. Lee Su Fuk, Kim Jomg un's little sister who invented a synthetic form of Novichuk and sold it to the Ukrainian and Romanian mafias to frame up poor old Vladimir Putin. Not to mention POLONIUM in the vLitvinyenko case!!! Facts not Fiction. But I forgot this is the new normal the v new NAZI state of the British Empire brought back into life by our autistic little friend D.Cummings ans Co (GESTAPO???). Makes yer fink dunnit? Divide and rule is the regular procedure of all Empires. Roman for instance. All subsequent empires. But are we not all fed up with this repetitive sociopathic behavior? Hell is Repitition. If we really all want Hel, then why not kick off by turning N Korea into a brand new car park for TESLAS?. The Russians are best at this using their magic carpet! (ieXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!) Sometimes the best form of defense is attack, (Think Apache ie helicopters).....Can't you take it out on the REAL ENEMY first? (China???). Leave those Ukrainians for later Vlad the Impaler!! Remember revenge is best as a dish served COLD. Get IT????

Well the Japs seem to have got their knickers in a twist again. Not only are they considering unleashing a total environmental disaster on their doorstep by tipping XXXXX Radiated seawater back into the Pacific Ocean but also they are ditching valuable plutonium and uranium resources which should be recycled. No? Its simple all they have to do is evaporate off the H2O in salt pans then concentrate the heavy isotopes in the salt. Then re-extract the useful elements by fractionation (as we do for hydrocarbon fuels (which we will always use in the futute-electric cars are a waste of time and energy) Sorry Elon but you are barking up the wrong tree here. Bicycles maybe not cars. Too big to be fuel efficient. I digress. Is Emperor Hirohito back in Japan like our Chinese Emperor Xi Jinping? Looks like a stupid official decision made for political reasons I guess. Well look at it this way the excess gamma radiation might rid them of their bio-weapon COVID (Ten million new variants and counting!). Which is why Cornwall has been unscathed due to the high UV c radiation present due to the absence of sky pollution. Better get used to the idea there is no such thing as Global Warming either. It is not human-made it is just occurring for as yet unknown reasons........alien intelligence!!!!! Now where did I park those space-ships? Oh yes on the Dark Side of the Moon (by Pink Floyd). I rest my case. :) :) :P

The UK and Israel have the highest vaccination rates. In both countries, cases and deaths are falling and will soon approach zero. It took longer than I expected, but the vaccinations have worked. The UK now has about 30 deaths per day average, 10 per day in the last few days, down from the peak of 1,240. See:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/israel/

How do you know if the vaccines worked? That is an assumption without verifiable evidence, only fiddled data from the drug companies who suit themselves as long as there is a profit margin in it. Could just as well be 'herd immunity' as the population becomes immune as is the case for any other virus-based pandemic! :)