Seatrout Member
  • Member since Aug 10th 2021
  • Last Activity:

Posts by Seatrout

Pick your brain..

I'm still a bit puzzled about the door blank.

I was thinking at the time that if if built up a charge it would just jump from the bottom to the top of the Aluminum skin past the wood core but that's not what happened it jumped to the container wall??? 3' away.why did it not hit the top to bottom plate , adding all the other steal aluminum wood plates on top of it for the voltage in motion to push it back to the top plate building bla bla bla why is there no negative within the system ? im betting its a long read but if you know can you give me the short version ty

also

And a bit of a follow up.

as the earth rotates around the sun it squashes us a bit each day.compressing the crust down.

as we see volcanic events seem to correspond with sun activity and heats the core at the center ...

If this was simulated maybe it would look a bit like this..

?thumbnail=1

So the center ball would be made up of what..?

They may have been better off building a aluminum wood aluminum plate base and build on top of it.Like using a ply metal door blank as a capacitor.that allows voltage to build. then build a Tesla Coil system feeding the plate ect.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You have it backwards. When an electron moves in a magnetic field there is a force on it. The force is at right angles to both the direction of the electron and the magnetic field. If the electron moves in the direction of the magnetic field the force is zero. The trick in generator design is to have the electrons move at right angles to the magnetic field.

Magnetic fields don't act like like electric fields. They form closed loops. Electric fields don't. Also, magnetic fields can be twisted up until they snap into simpler lower energy configurations.

You have it,

Now i know a few of you will understand it

For the point..

this can be a very, very large answer, which I have realized as I began to build a website explaining this very subject only a few days ago. But I shall try to cover the basics here, in simple and understandable terms, while retaining as much accuracy as possible.

Electrons have a negative charge. Because like charges repel each other, when an electron gets close to another electron, they will tend to keep their distance.

A magnet is composed of millions of electrons all orbiting their own atoms, just like any other material. What makes a magnet unique, though, is that all of these electrons are orbiting the same direction.

Because of this, the tiny negative charge produced by an electron is ‘amplified’ because of the surrounding charges, and produces a magnetic field; in essence, though, a magnetic field is much like the tiny negative charge of an electron.

So, let’s go inside a generator now. The shaft has many magnets on it that are being spun around and around at a rate of approximately 12,000 RPM (depending on the generator; obviously most generators will not be spinning at any given speed),

and surrounding the magnets are stationary coils of copper wire. This wire is full of electrons, as is any material, but copper has the ability found in many metals to easily transfer an electron from one atom to the next.

So if we get a close look at the inside if the wire, a magnet is getting close at an extraordinary rate. The electrons closest to the magnet begin to be pushed away by the magnetic field, and so they ‘jump’ from their orbit into the orbits surrounding nearby atoms.

Here is where things get interesting.

A copper atom can only easily retain so many electrons. So when an electron forces it’s way in, it also forces an electron out. This electron, too, has to go somewhere, so it hops into the next atom over, pushing yet another electron out. This process continues at an

astounding speed of 186,000 miles per second, which is almost unfathomable. To give you an idea of the speed, it could go around the planet Earth approximately 7.75 times every second.

These electrons all travel to the end of their wire and begin to build up. The copper atoms throughout the wire are now holding extra electrons, and they all need somewhere to go. The generator with the coils of wire might be miles away from your home, but the wires

in your walls are basically just the other end of the generator coils. You take your lamp and plug it into a receptacle, and all of those frantic electrons jump into the copper plug, run a

circuit through the light bulb and experience some extreme resistance, emitting light in the process. Then they continue on to what is called a ground rod, which allows the electrons to flow freely into the earth.

I am looking for the rotation speeds distances of the manetic rotation to the open wire and the need expatiation area needed to fill the wire before it will jump to a gap ground,.

I'm looking around for info on the use of metal decay using the low voltage to power a rotating elecctro magnet to push electrons in a wire= for some math.. Anything out there..

Hope for the best..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.