Seatrout Member
  • Member since Aug 10th 2021

Posts by Seatrout

Soap ball-iron rich water

For me, I think of a plasma ball like a soap bubble floating around,. take a bubble making mechanism and use a gas.. to fill them, then let it float through a static charge area, its just a ball like water capacitor. I cant think of much you can do with it..but betting you can..

maybe just a conductive plate with holes in top lid.to make the bubbles,

at least the gas will ignite outside the cardboard tube.as the bubble brakes on the upper plate.

early was just a 10" hardboard tube with caps painted with fiberglass . and a parts cleaner wash out tray to hold the BBs,

I think when lightning hits a power pole it melts the power pole glass insulator to get the bubble

but i have no idea.

thinking....

making the glass sphere from obsidian dust mixed in using a thermite reaction I did not try'... knot shore how to do it,I would need a better tube ect. Maybe making a fireplace mortar tube..

let you think it out..

thinking i could keep going with my project after all the bs was past, I know now it will not happen.

Attempting the war bird simulation would be in bad taste with the world going to shit...again...

trout

I did not set it up for a ball release but i don't know if it will work without hot glass blow. =obsidian ect..

you would need to play with it.. It was12 years ago Gennadiy

its a accumulative +

it was on my play list til things got bad.. Air2AirCombat youtube but most of the videos are gone. FAA ect did not like what i was doing... Al All...

thinking it may still be around on the net.

Its not my Fault if it works...

Happy Halloween

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Long ago I remember being told it will be interesting to see us all work together... seems not as thing are.

So...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

likely not going to be a good winter

External Content youtu.be

This is a known technology, just not to us.peons. that's why they fake just about everything.

Its all been done before there;s nothing new speech for every category..

they tell us what to believe and we get stuck on the mary go round

doing the same shit over and over again when everything we need is here to see study and learn.

we have sufficient water to keep the core temp down but too low a voltage to keep the shield up.

A new power will just keep us on the mary go round controlled by the same groups we have now.

its time for a shake and bake..

I know its a lot going on, maybe the floods are a damper to the earths wobble"filling voids ect. and as there are a few ways to think out climate change as a "sensation" fed by anticipation of whats going on around us.

Its likely we will have a CME blackout but add voltage back into the core ect.repairs for things needed -earths shield ect.

bumpy road ahead, eyes open.

Remembering the magnetic dust mixed in with the steel flakes and other things before pouring the aluminum into the mold

Grind down the web.

happy hunting..

Seems its getting on target more and more.

2 days things will start to intensify, eyes open, and will continue to intensify,.

its unlikely to be more floods but from above.

Take care.

Interesting Times

About that time..

Something fun to think about..

How did the blueprint of a reactor up and running on Jupiter end up on a church wall in Jerusalem..

The point i attempted making.... over the years..

Take care. Trout

As i was going to keep up with the sun it seems some nasaholes are playing around with it to the point i doint think any of it is helpful..

NASA Warns CME Inbound! Expect Impact On The 17th

I was using a variable spark gap to get it moving for the neg side.

plaster of paris molds for steel wires -obsidian ect and add the molten aluminum into the castings ect.=the ball

sometimes it works sometimes they just fell apart..