bayak Verified User
  • Member since Oct 13th 2021
  • Last Activity:

Posts by bayak

Alan Smith Another question concerns the choice of coils. As far as I understand, in our case, bifilar coils on a conical substrate will be the most suitable. Cylindrical and toroidal coils are not suitable, since the magnetic field has a significant magnitude only inside such solenoids. At the same time, bifilar coils on a conical base with a large cone deployment angle will provide us with a rotating axial magnetic field at the intersection of the axes of the bifilar coils.

If, instead of the rotor, the neck of the bulb is placed inside the stator along with the anode and cathode, then it is quite possible that the plasma will have magnetic characteristics that will allow it to break through like a rotor, but I do not have complete confidence in this. As for the Klimov plasma vortex reactor, its plasma is twisted by supplying a mixture of argon and water under high pressure to a swirler (a pipe with spiral guides). In addition, as I understand it, Klimov's plasma jet hits a target, which uses a metal cathode, as a result of which hydrogen penetrates into metal clusters, inducing LENR. For me, it is assumed that LENR is induced in a compressed double layer of plasma, and not on metal clusters. It seems that the steam-gas mixture must be unwound in a small cone-shaped pipe using a fan.

Let me share the results of the experiment. A metal anode cylinder with a conical shape inside with a smaller diameter of 1 cm to the upper part of the neck was placed in the long neck (8 cm x 3 cm) of a one-and-a-half liter laboratory conical flask. A cathode (diameter 0.8 mm) was placed along the axis of the anode through a fluoroplastic insulator, and a coil was placed outside the neck of the bulb, creating an axial magnetic field inside the anode. The tests were carried out in the laboratory of the local university (but without the knowledge of the management), which has the necessary electrical equipment. The experiment showed that the breakdown occurs at 6 kV, but then the voltage drops sharply to hundreds of volts and a stable plasma is formed. However, despite the presence of crossed electric and magnetic fields, the plasma does not rotate and no plasmoid is formed. The fluoroplastic insulator begins to melt, from which it can be concluded that the plasma temperature is about 300 degrees. It seems that I was hoping in vain for the promotion of atmospheric air in the crossed fields. Existing plasma vortex devices (plasma centrifuges), which are used to separate uranium isotopes, work with evacuated gases.

And yet, I still have hope that in aerodynamically swirled air, in which there is a nonlinear distribution of radial pressure, Paschen's law does not work and it will be possible to significantly increase the operating voltage of the plasma in order to turn on the mechanism of plasma spinning in crossed fields. Do you think it is possible to spin the gas in the flask using a centrifuge, or do you still need to put a high-speed propeller in the flask?

Since we are talking about flows on closed manifolds, I suggest you take a closer look at flows along (2,3)-toric knots (homeomorphic to a trefoil) on a torus, on a pretzel and on a manifold of genus 3, in order to compare them with an electron, a muon and a tau-lepton.

Wyttenbach , You're partly right. If the topology of a closed space is already set, then the flows there should be globally minimal, since they minimize the length of the closed path. On the other hand, the topology of a closed manifold is given by a feature of the vector field of the flow, which is locally minimal outside the feature of the vector field.

The local minimality of flows is provided by differential equations, and the global minimality is established by integral variational equations. Maxwell's equations provide a local minimality of the electromagnetic vector potential flow in the Minkowski space. In turn, the global minimality is found using the integral equation for the action.

That hence is flat (as all tangents by definition are flat) and cannot explain non linear effects in mass fusion!

Naturally, these spaces are flat. This is a separate conversation with bumps - there flows should be locally minimal, and not globally as for a vacuum.

Anyway, an old idea is it especially bad ? Anyway, what i try to highlight is that something ( 3D ?) what go "too fast" ( relativistic) in one privilegied direction will "deform" its 2 other axis because it's not all spatially homogenous.. it could be the main principle what "shape" the universe, in my mind..Now as you said, yes, a 3D space isn't especially a limit and a donuts shape to explain how a nucleus is "moving" internally , satisfy me well.

Aren't you interested in how Euclidean space is formed at the local level? The equivalence of the Lie algebra so(3,1) and sl(2,C) is well known, but it is little known that sl(2,C) can be represented by the algebra of vector fields tangent to tori lying on the 3-sphere, and therefore the current lines of the generators of the algebra sl(2,C) can be compared to the coordinates of the Minkowski space. In this case, the dynamics of vector fields on the 3-sphere forms not only our Euclidean space, but also the Minkowski space.