CoherentMembrane Verified User
  • Member since Aug 6th 2022
  • Last Activity:

Posts by CoherentMembrane

In the case of Dr. Egely's system, I would suggest he take a blank, smooth cathode and intentionally create different individual reaction sites to see which are the best at emitting EVOs. He could not only adjust the size, shape, and geometry of emission sites, but he could even do things like implant small micro-diamonds doped with hydrogen or some other gas to have a negative electron affinity and a very low work function. I think it also wouldn't hurt for him to build a classic Shoulders EVO test system and play around with different emitters. The key for these experiments (unless a large budget or large manpower could be acquired) would not be to learn everything about EVOs but simply how to optimize their formation so they can produce the most power output for the smallest input. Since EVOs desperately need electrons, I wonder, for example, if ionizing the environment of the reactor would be a good idea. For example, what if he fed a small amount of RF energy into the gas?

Hello me356,

First of all, I would like to thank you for coming out and sharing information with this community again. In years past, you shared quite a bit of information and you've continued communicating with Bob Greenyer. I am certain that your level of understanding of the core processes that allow for LENR have continued to grow and increase. Interestingly, you were ahead of virtually everyone else back then, and I'm fairly certain you could be so now as well. However, the reality is that since the core essence of the cold fusion or LENR reaction is the creation/stimulation/utilization of coherent matter structures, I am also certain that you know that the ultimate path forward: the production of macro-scale self organized coherent matter structures. You demonstrated these in some of your previous tests in which the negative resistance regime was utilized in your reactors to create self organized "striations" (ion acoustic waves are the signature of these). From what has been said by yourself and Bob Greenyer, it was this setup which produced not only heat but strange radiation as termed by the Russians.

I am convinced that the ultimate cold fusion or LENR device would be a free floating (so as not to touch any component of the reactor and destroy it) self organized "fireball" or EVO. With a modest but non-trivial amount of tinkering, the gas composition, gas pressure, input wave forms, electrode shape, electrode distance, and other parameters could be adjusted to maximize the self organization. The result would be excess energy out in many forms: especially extreme UV light which is characteristic of many different systems that produce self organized plasmas.

I suppose my question to you is if you are willing to discuss these concepts of pure plasma based systems (not completely pure because they will contain at least small amounts of particles sputtered off the electrodes) that produce self organized structures. They are the answer not only to unlimited clean energy but also gravity control. Since scientists in laboratories have been playing with self organized systems "the classic ball of fire mode plasma" for a hundred years or longer, there are powerful corporate interests who discovered the gravity and/or inertia manipulating effect long ago. I literally believe that the public world is playing catch up with the "black" world when it comes to the development of these technologies.

If you would talk with us not only about your work on Mizuno replications but your knowledge of self organized systems, it would be appreciated.

The term EVO is very generic. This term covers a broad array of different phenomenon. Yet I think a few of the characteristics of different types of EVOs are all the same. First, they are created by out of equilibrium conditions (another generic term). Secondly, they are self organized out of chaos. Third, they contain a population of ions, electrons, or neutral particles in a coherent state.

The viscosity of the water and the dynamics of the cavitation bubble collapse will change with water temperature. A few years ago I performed an in depth review of cavitation in general (I've forgotten a lot of what I learned), but I know that the power (not the best term) of a cavitation bubble collapse can change significantly with temperature.

Please be aware that Kiril's ball lightning only remains for as long as he continues applying input power. In his case, this is the application of Ghz microwave power.

You are not alone in your conclusions about these presentations. When I saw Bob Greenyer at the recent IWAHLM-15 workshop, I encouraged him to write up a concise summary of his reviews of these phenomena, as I found his mountains of videos impassable. He replied that he wanted to keep his work hidden amongst this forest of verbiage on purpose, to screen out the people whom he didn't want to have access to his findings. I wasn't able to get further clarification on this point before his attention was drawn elsewhere, as it so often is. It's quite a shame, because he has made extensive review of some very interesting and important observations and research that isn't otherwise well-documented, and I believe that a readable summary would be of distinct value to many other interested people.

There needs to be a well funded and staffed EVO research program.

I have extensively studied Chukanov's presentations, and in some of them he softens his stance on the interior of the plasma ball being a total void. I do think that being surrounded by a coherent matter structure, which can probably reflect vacuum fluctuations with far better efficiency than ordinary matter, alters the properties of that region. I have multiple reasons to believe this. However, I'm also not convinced that there are only two states for the interior, nothingness or some exotic kind of space and normal space. Depending on the density of the coherent matter layer, there may be intermediate phases.

A quantum macro-object (QMO) does have a domain wall. Chukanov found inserting a metal rod seemed to encounter a wall. It like slamming one hand on a desk. There is big difference in density between the air and the desk. One proposes that the "nucleus" of the QMO has organized particle to particle interaction which resembles a solid.

I have shown the math that governs that organization is electronuclear gravity. It is not 2D.

One characteristic of Brown's Gas is that (even if you don't accept them as EVOs) it contains extra electrons. According to George Wiseman and others, Brown's Gas contains what's called Electrically Expanded Water that has became gaseous due to electrical charge rather than heating. If this is true then the ignited Brown's Gas flame could be also considered as something similar to an electron beam. If the electron beam collides with let's say a piece of Tungsten, it could induce charge bunching or compression on the surface, inducing self organization and a double layer of coherent matter. This coherent matter could then induce transmutations or other processes that lead to the destruction of the Tungsten. Or, even if a macro-layer of coherent matter doesn't form, it could induce smaller scale surface plasmon polaritons that could start damaging the sample.

I think the problem with pulsed systems is that when you launch an EVO from a negative cathode that the electrode will be damaged. Kenneth Shoulders witnessed this with his devices. In my opinion, it's probably better to build systems with a free floating EVO that continually produces energy in multiple forms. Obviously, one form is heat because when the EUV from an excited plasma ball hits the walls of the reactor, the ultraviolet light will be thermalized. However, these systems also produce electricity directly in the form of plasma oscillations that can seen on an oscilloscope. I also think there may be a way of pulsing a free floating plasma ball so that it is not destroyed but is destabilized slightly and releases some of it's stored power.

My tentative understanding is that EVOs, especially in their highly excited white state, continually produce energy - not only when their double layers collapse and the fall apart. However, there is a huge surge of output when they are destroyed. So the choice becomes whether to design a system that constantly creates and destroys them OR a system that utilizes a steady state EVO.

Thanks CoherentMembrane - it's good if they can get reliable results comparing bulbs/tubes driven at different frequencies and waveforms.

The problem is that virtually everyone who starts building and testing gets money hungry, goes secretive, and don't share their results openly. It is beyond frustrating. I've heard of amazing results from teams that folded and now the data is lost forever.

A system like Egely's needs to be optimized to the max and then tested in a way that is convincing. For example, being powered by a straight DC supply that is constantly measured and the output doing mechanical work. This would be very convincing, but the losses involved may be greater than the energy produced.

Frogfall,

I know the measurements must be performed carefully to avoid errors, but measuring the lumen output is a way of determining the COP of the device. I have heard of multiple parties that measured the light output from similar systems and found a net gain of energy.