Posts by axil

You are right Axil, when you said that magnetism destabilize subatomic particles.

Therefore "model's standard" about quark understanding seems to be still weak.

This is why a simple NRM sollicitation should not be enough to do Lenr, i think.

The magnetic field must be composed of chiral photons. This type chiral polarized field is formed by chiral electrons:.

A run of the mill magnetic field is not chiral polarized and has no LENR effect.

IF SAFIRE looked into the titanium isotope that was generated by transmutation, they would see that it is mostly Ti47 and Ti49 because those isotopes have a large magnetic moment.

Table. Stables isotopes of titanium.

Isotope Mass

(atom %)

spin (I)

moment (μ/μN)
    46Ti 45.9526294 (14) 8.25 (3) 0
    47Ti 46.9517640 (11) 7.44 (2) 5/2 -0.78848
    48Ti 47.9479473 (11) 73.72 (3) 0
    49Ti 48.9478711 (11) 5.41 (2) 7/2 -1.10417
    50Ti 49.9447921 (12) 5.18 (2) 0

I have my suspicions about tungsten fissioning and undergoing accelerated alpha decay under electric discharge, going back to the 1922 Wendt and Irion experiment where they exploded tungsten wires and reported seeing helium (a report they later retracted), and another related experiment that might have predated them. (Tungsten has an isotope that is an alpha emitter.)

SAFIRE is using tungsten as a probe material. This is a mistake. Tungsten is a wonderful food for the LENR reaction transmutation because most of its stable isotopes have zero nuclear spin.

180W.......179.946701 (5)........0.120%...............0

182W.......181.948202 (3)........26.50%...............0

183W.......182.950220 (3)........14.31%...............1/2

184W.......183.950928 (3)........30.64%...............0

186W.......185.954357 (4)........28.43%...............0

On the other hand nitrogen is a LENR poison and will resist being affected by the LENR reaction. The stable isotope of nitrogen has a large nuclear spin: 14N 99.632% spin = 1.

Boron has an even better resistance to the transmutation affects of the LENR reaction, Its stable isotopes have a very large nuclear spin.

11B ........80.1%.......3/2

Boron nitride is a compound that is highly resistant to the transmutation effects of the LENR reaction because it is highly MRI active.

LENR uses magnetism to destabilize subatomic particles. A highly MRI active compound will convert the energy in the magnetic flux lines to RF radiation. This magnetic to RF energy conversion will weaken the LENR reaction and therefore will protect the highly MRI active compound from being eaten away by the LENR reaction.

Oxygen is another favorite food for LENR transmutation. Always uses the nitride. Aluminum nitride is highly resistant to LENR transmutation. Both aluminum and nitrogen are highly MRI active.

Another tungsten substitute is Tantalum with a high melting point and a huge nuclear magnetic moment.

Tantalum nitride would be a wonderful plasma insulator with a high magnetic moment.

The SAFIRE project got kicked in the teeth with LENR. These professional scientists really don't know what is going on. Just like in the SunCell, tungsten vaporizes in nanoseconds. Like the Hutchison effect, tungsten turns into powder. This video is long but if you are interested in LENR, it is worth the time. The LENR stuff starts at 33:00, but if you don't know what SAFIRE is, watch it from the beginning. If you are interested in the weird stuff that MFMP is finding, you will find more of it in this video. At 1:03:18, there is a large power discharge that the presenter did not want to talk about, but in past presentations, the output form these energy bursts was up to 20,000,000 watts and He3 was found, I have a felling that the SAFIRE project is in the process of patenting the fusion effects. The researchers may be going dark on this process. SAFIRE has opened the door to a new way to do plasma fusion without radiation and neutrons.

Brillouin Energy tech involves passing a high voltage pules through a metal nanopowder in a envelope of hydrogen gas. The tech is almost identical to the glow tube experiment that Alan Smith will be demonstrating at the New Energy World Symposium. That's Mats Lewan's event happening next June 18-19th in Stockholm Sweden.

The high voltage pulse is designed to avoid destroying the nano powder.

It seems that LENR experiments are repeated over and over again with only slight changes in configuration, but demonstrating the same basic LENR mechanisms.

The Brillouin Energy theory is malarkey.

Here is my post covering this glow tube system.

Cold Fusion Now : New Podcast with Alan Smith interview by Ruby carat

But wouldn't you predict that lenrcentury's fuel-filled bottle should show degradation everywhere? This is like your hourglass prediction is it not?

I have no knowledge of lenrcentury's fuel. how it was prepared or even if it is LENR active. lenrcentury could provide a sample of his fuel to MFMP for a look as a few other developers have done. MFMP is becoming knowledgeable in what a active LENR fuel looks like and does.

Axil thinks that lenr fuels generate something that is superfluid and so will coat all parts of the bottle. He should therefore predict that the degredation should be everywhere. I don't think it is so that is a strike against Axil's idea.

I also think that if you believe that "strange radiation" is emanating from the 1 gm of fuel in you bottle and degrading the material it (the bottle) is made from, then the radiations should be emanating in all directions. The damage should be in all directions. I don't think I see this either, but you have a better view than I do..

In post 8, I have provided a SEM of LENR fuel

IN this post I will show you a SEM of ME356 fuel. Note how the LENR active agent exits the fuel particle and begins transmutation of the SEM tape.

Note how the LENR agent climes up the fuel particle.

SEM of transmutation of these nanowires

axil Good idea. But hasn't part of this already been done in a sense? Wouldn't you predict that lenrcentury's fuel-filled bottle should show degradation everywhere? Does it show this?

Yes, the plastic bottle that the ECCO reactor fuel was in showed deterioration over the entire surface. But this proposed test might also show the size of the UDH molecule using nanofiltration.

Another test that might be interesting to try is to use the hourglass plastic bottle concept with the diadisks soaking in D2O. Can the UDH find its way out of the D2O and into the upper chamber of the hourglass?

Will the diadisks produce a steady flow of UDH without the diadisks having to be removed from the D2O?

Can a reactor be built where there is a constant flow of UDH (say down a nickle connection tube) from a cold UDH source remote from the hot LENR reactor to preserve the diadisks as the source of the LENR active agent?

In this situation, the reactor would not need to be refueled using replacement of the reactor since the fuel supply would be constantly supplied.

Here is a suggested experiment to show that the LENR active reactant is superfluidic.

Configure two plastic bottles in an hourglass configuration where the connection between the two tubes is provided by a metal or glass tube. Place LENR fuel (diadisks) in the bottom chamber. Let the fuel sit in the bottom chamber for at least a month, If the UDH is a super fluid, it will leave the fuel and travel up the tube to the upper chamber where it will eat away at the surfaces of the plastic bottle at the top of the chamber.

The size of the UDH can be determine by filling the connecting tube with filter material of various porosity.

The plastic bottle on top will not he affected by UHD action when the porosity of the filtration is too small to allow the UDH molecule to pass through.

Radiation effects should be in all directions. Up, down, sideways. Any signs of this?

IMHO, strange radiation is produces by ultra dense hydrogen as it moves in a superfluidic manor over/on a surface. As a super-fluid, it will adhere to a surface no matter what the orientation of that surface may, bottom, sides. The UDH will eat away at the surface that is it moving over. It has been seen to hop in a rabbit track fashion. This motion is produced by a monopole magnetic charge. The double dot track is produced by a dipole magnetic dipole charge.

The fuel produced by ME356 reactor and the ECCO reactor has shown that UDH exits the fuel, and falls to the surface of the carbon SEM substrate where it begins a transmutation process of carbon to metal.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant the Boron in Boric Acid, (H3BO3) often added to Ni plating's all there if you think about it- electrolytic implantation of metal ions into the carbon lattice.

One item of interest that should immediately be looked into is the possibility that unprocessed industrial diamonds that have not been subjected to the diapad diamond affixing process might also show LENR capability.

Such an experiment can be run in parallel with any future LION experiment. The intent of this experiment is to see is the diapad process is required to produce a LENR active reactant.

The more obvious and non-magical explanation on the damage outside (and inside) of the Lion tube is simple high temperature copper chemisty which is highly corrosive along with brute force themal effects of things over 1000 C in air. No amount of wishful interpretations or tasseography of the cremains can be fairly said to be real data that supports anomalous effects. Until there are repclications with solid data on power in and temperature logs with sound calibrations all this is very out there. Confusing things even more is the conflation of even more out there notions as being one and the same within the 'Lion', this is enough to make any cat cough up a fur ball, even an e-cat. The most important admonition/rule in science is 'data speak to me', not 'here's my interpretation of what I see, believe me' the latter is known as religion.

The same effects seen in the LION system are also seen in another half dozen other systems, most of which are not subject to any high temperature copper chemistry. There is an abundance of real data out there. Replication of identical evidence over multiple diverse systems with and without any copper chemistry avoid any conflation. There is all kinds of data out there; you just need to be interested in it and analyze it all.

The key to producing SPPs is matching the electron's energy level with the photons energy level. Alan is most likely using an alternating current high voltage source. There will be a ideal voltage in that voltage source cycle where the electron energy will match the energy of the photons.

It should be possible to adjust the voltage of the HV source to a critical point where SPPs are no longer produced. It also shoud be possible to adjust the frequency of the light entering the tube so that the critical voltage is changed.

It might be that the foil is generating its own photons and thus be independent of externally produced photons since it was stated that the foil glowed brightly. If the reaction occurs without the need for external photons, then the foil is self stimulated with respect to photon production. The foil might first produce heat photons due to electron impact then move up the photon frequency scale to the visible light range as the SPPs Bose condensate store energy from the incoming electrons.

The light coming of the foil is coherent and the energy gap will show the Mollow-type triplet, which becomes a signature of coherence of the photons with the e-h system and direct evidence of strong coupling.

This experiment is similar to the exploding titanium foil experiments that was shown to change the mix pf U238 to U235 through the fission of U238.

Low-energy nuclear reactions and the leptonic monopole

Georges Lochak*, Leonid Urutskoev**

It might be possible to show the stabilization of a radioactive isotope using the chiral muons/electrons coming off this reaction.

The demo the Alan Smith describes and intends to demonstrate involving a glow discharge though a tube of low pressure gas that activates a piece of metal foil is interesting.

IMHO, the foil is producing muons. It is known that muons pass through light elements without reacting to any great degree. But muons react vigorously with heavy elements because of the high nuclear density of these heavy elements. The reaction cross section of muons with heavy elements like lead is about a million times greater than that with hydrogen. The muons catalyze fusion and fission on the heavy elements which results in the production of protons, neutrons and neutral atomic fragments.

Holmlid uses copper as a way to convert muons to radiation that is more detectable by radiation counters. This has something to do with copper's high surface conductivity.

The high voltage discharge produces surface phasmon polaritons that will form a condensate on the surface of the metal foil and convert the energy content of the high voltage glow discharge into muons.

This muon hypothesis can be verified through the use of a cload chamber. The chamber will produce tracks that are capable of showing the charge of the particles produced by the foil and their energies.

With all the experience in a wide array of scientific methods, operation of a cload chamber should be well within Alan's capabilities.

Nice image- of a heavily 'maccled' rough diamond.…010.3451/am.2010.3451.xml

Influence of the fluid composition on diamond dissolution forms in carbonate melts

The influence of СО2 and Н2О on the morphology of diamond dissolution in carbonate melts was studied experimentally at pressure 5.7-7.0 GPa and temperature 1400-1750 °С, using a BARS multi-anvil apparatus. It has been established that diamond dissolution in fluid-free carbonate melts starts with the development of positive trigons on the {111} diamond faces, followed by truncation of crystal edges by trigon-trioctahedral surfaces, and finally by the transformation of diamond into spherical dodecahedroid-like morphology. Diamond dissolution in СО2-bearing carbonate melts also begins with the formation of positive trigons on the {111} faces and development trigon-trioctahedron surfaces on the edges. Dissolution form changes from trigon-trioctahedron to dodecahedroid with increasing loss of initial weight. Addition of more than 8 wt% of Н2О into the carbonate medium changes the orientation of the trigons and the secondary morphology of diamond. At the beginning of the process, negative trigons and ditrigonal (shield-shaped) dissolution layers developed on the {111} faces. Dissolution form of diamond in water-bearing melts is tetrahexahedroid, which is most similar to rounded natural diamonds. The results obtained allow us to regard the morphology of trigons and dissolution forms as an indicator of the composition of the diamond dissolution medium. The experiments suggest that the morphology of diamond during dissolution is controlled by the presence of water in a system. Our data show that the СО2/(СО2+Н2О) ratio by weight value was <0.81 during natural diamond dissolution.

I think that what this abstract says in simple words is that when diamond is dissolved by water, trigons appear on the surface of the diamond.

I thought that MDMP was open source.

I posted a ton of pictures and video from Bob on the LION experiment thread and got no blow back. Any reader who reads this or the LION experiment thread knows that the source material is coming from MFMP. I though that you were too occupied with experimentation to concern yourself with outreach. Now that I know that you will make sure that MFMP is well represented on this site as it should be, I will mind my own bisiness

Triangular shaped diamond.

The diamond on the diadisk might be recrystallizing as a maccles diamond.

Zincblende structure

A zincblende unit cell

The space group of the Zincblende structure is called F43m (in Hermann–Mauguin notation), or 216.[12][13] The Strukturbericht designation is "B3".[14]

The Zincblende structure (also written "zinc blende") is named after the mineral zincblende (sphalerite), one form of zinc sulfide (β-ZnS). As in the rock-salt structure, the two atom types form two interpenetrating face-centered cubic lattices. However, it differs from rock-salt structure in how the two lattices are positioned relative to one another. The zincblende structure has tetrahedral coordination: Each atom's nearest neighbors consist of four atoms of the opposite type, positioned like the four vertices of a regular tetrahedron. Altogether, the arrangement of atoms in zincblende structure is the same as diamond cubic structure, but with alternating types of atoms at the different lattice sites.

Examples of compounds with this structure include zincblende itself, lead(II) nitrate, many compound semiconductors (such as gallium arsenide and cadmium telluride), and a wide array of other binary compounds.

It might be that the absorption of the deuterium into the diamond is producing a recrystallization of the structure of the diamond as deuterium occupies the voids in the crystal structure of diamond.