bang99 Member
  • Member since Oct 11th 2014

Posts by bang99

A. Rossi:

"I can say that I had to study electronics to understand issues that allowed us to invent components that do not exist in commerce and that resolved many problems, I would say in a very simple way. Most of times things that seem impossible are not impossible, so far you invent something that makes them not impossible. It is hard, also brutal, because you must study for hours glued to a chair and a table for 20 hours without losing the focus, sometimes is frustrating because you do not understand what you are studying , but you must insist until you understand, but at the end it works."

"We had to protect ourselves behind a grade 14 glass because looking at the light radiated by the SK could damage seriously the eyes. Few seconds after the turn on of the reactor the heat radiated from the Ecat SK broke the 14 protection glass. We had supplementary 14 protection masks. Nonetheless, I saw from that minuscule reactor exit a tremendously dazzling white light all around the laboratory and I will never forget this impression. The SK was born. I think we will make it useful. Many errors emerged, but now we work to correct them, the most difficult part has been resolved."

"The spectrum of the Ecat SK covers from 100 nm through 200 nm."

... and Rossi has seen the light of it. Dazzling white!

Now, here is the circuit and all the new electronic inventions - reactors and duct tape not included!):

A. Rossi:

"I can say that I had to study electronics to understand issues that allowed us to invent components that do not exist in commerce and that resolved many problems, I would say in a very simple way. Most of times things that seem impossible are not impossible, so far you invent something that makes them not impossible. It is hard, also brutal, because you must study for hours glued to a chair and a table for 20 hours without losing the focus, sometimes is frustrating because you do not understand what you are studying , but you must insist until you understand, but at the end it works."

"We had to protect ourselves behind a grade 14 glass because looking at the light radiated by the SK could damage seriously the eyes. Few seconds after the turn on of the reactor the heat radiated from the Ecat SK broke the 14 protection glass. We had supplementary 14 protection masks. Nonetheless, I saw from that minuscule reactor exit a tremendously dazzling white light all around the laboratory and I will never forget this impression. The SK was born. I think we will make it useful. Many errors emerged, but now we work to correct them, the most difficult part has been resolved."

"The spectrum of the Ecat SK covers from 100 nm through 200 nm."

... and Rossi has seen the light of it. Dazzling white!

Now, here is the circuit and all the new electronic inventions - reactors and duct tape not included!):

2 6Li --> 3 4He. Initial energy( strong field forces) by A-Bomb. Thats why the US still treats 6Li as military use material.. (and tries to get as much as possible)..

Of cource 6Li and 7Li are "precious :)

But: Reaction without deuterium or tritium involved?

2 6Li --> 3 4He How much MeV?

Are that small lithium bombs in kilo tnt range or megatons tnt?

Can you provide the military version number of a war head, that is using this reaction.

Can you please post your source, thanks.

The problem is that the military sold us the hydrogen bomb, where in reality it was a lithium bomb. Just like everywhere: Fools fooling fools.

Building a Lithium reactor with high COP has been done by Lipinskis... But, as it looks now, Dod is holding them back...

Please post the reaction chain of the "lithium bomb". Lithium reactions, without deuterium or tritium process/fusion energy.

Let us see where the MeV (the equivalent Megatons of TNT) is comming from.

There is no indication in this article that the questions asked of Essen were recent. The mention of a ground cable in the suggests that these are very old comments from Essen.

[...]

To clarify:

I posted that article with some comments, in German.

"In der (seriösen) deutschen Presse gibt es nur sehr selten Artikel über LENR/Kalte Fusion.

Am 14.05.2018 gab es mal wieder einen:"

-> In the (reputable) German press there are only very rare articles about LENR / Cold Fusion.

On 14.05.2018 there was again one:

"der Redakteur ist also nicht gerade auf dem neuesten Stand. [...]"

->The writer of that article is not up to date

"im Grunde nichts Neues und auch, meiner Meinung nach, nicht sehr gut recherchiert."

->basically nothing new and also, in my opinion, not very well researched.

That fits your and the others opinion.

bang99,

Let a fantasy be a fantasy. All space adventure movies are fantasies. Some lay claim to be realistic but in fact they are pseudo-realistic and may implant false ideas in peoples mind about the possibilities of space travel and extraterrestial colonization.

Ok, H.-G, I'm fine with that.

When you mentioned this Mars movie with Val Kilmer (with I like very much, he also was in "The Saint", the Cold Fusion Movie :)

I had a terrible flashback, 'cause I remembered the year 2000 when "Mission to Mars" and "Red Planet" were in the cinema and how awful and dissapointing these two movies were in my opinion.

I posted my opinion in affect/ shortcut reaction :)

Elon Musk's / SpaceX vision of colonisation of Mars and then using Mars as a base to go the Asteroid Belt, starting in 2022 (I know, Elon's milestone s are "ambitiously" :) are in the timewindow that I hope to be still alive.

BTW: Have you seen the TV-Series "The Expanse" ?

Hello Gennadiy, thanks for the link.

These formations/concretions are looking great and of course worth discovering their story and maybe their secrets.

There is something in the article worth to quote:

- "Tarasenko’s hypothesis is complicated and infinitely less boring than the conventional explanation."

Less boring. That's GREAT! Really! And it is linked to this LENR Forum :)

- "He also believes the Earth is hollow."

Is this correct?

- "... he uses salvaged parts from a disassembled Soviet nuclear power plant to test his ideas."

Is this correct?

I do not speak Russian, I hope you can understand the English somehow.

Moin!

In der (seriösen) deutschen Presse gibt es nur sehr selten Artikel über LENR/Kalte Fusion.

Am 14.05.2018 gab es mal wieder einen:

Kalte Fusion - Jäger des verlorenen Schatzes

erschienen auf spectrum.de, eine WebSite der Wochenzeitschrift "Die Zeit" aus dem Holzbrinckverlag.

Der Artikel beschäftigt sich mit der Geschichte und dem heutigen Stand.

Brilloin Energy wird erwähnt und auch A. Rossi ist Teil des Artikels.

Allerdings wird bei Rossi wieder die alte Geschichte von Nickel zu Kupfer "aufgewärmt",

der Redakteur ist also nicht gerade auf dem neuesten Stand. Die Industrial Heat Episode wird in drei Sätzen abgehandelt.

Der Lugano-"Test" und Hanno Essen wird zitiert ...

Dann gibt es noch einen Hinweis auf eine Non-Profit Organisation, die sich mit LENR beschäftigt (lenria.org).

Seite wurde wohl zum letzten mal im Jahr 2016 aktualisiert :(

Im Grunde nichts Neues und auch, meiner Meinung nach, nicht sehr gut recherchiert.

Also, quasi fürs Archiv 8)

By The Holy Zarquon!

That's a real BAD movie.

BAD in the meaning of it's just a stupid Hollywood approach to MARS.

If somebody finds that movie entertaining... Well, that depends on the preferences of each individual :)

Try "The Mars Mini TV-Series" by National Geographics. (YT-Link for selected countries)

(Hint: Elon Musk has a cameo there)

If it is not free in your country or from your TV-Provider, it's worth buying it.

I've watched that twice.

The intro is written by Nick Cave and Warren Ellis and tells you everything/make you feel what you can expect on Mars :)

(182 seconds is the smallest distance from Earth to Mars for EM-Signals. ~3 Minutes.)

My point to oldguy was that he was sure Rossi had nothing, some thing he denied saying. He said the license and territory was worthless which rather proves my point. He thinks Rossi has nothing no matter how he now denies it.

My point, his point, sure HIM has nothing, he said, I said. He thinks. I think ....

What's up with you? That doesn't matter at all!

We will see what Rossi has got, when Rossi has done the industrilaisation and is selling industrial products!

There will be a huge change in the energy sector, a huge change all around the world, a disruptive change!

Like discovery of fission or fusion tech. Like discovering FIRE itself!

So sit back and relax!

Let's talk again in November 2018 or as I prolongued it to Mai 2019.

Don't worry, Adrian! Don't get upset!

In Mercado Veritas!

bang,

I do not think he is at that address anymore. It was available for lease starting in Nov 2017. The phone was disconnected long ago. Just as a timeline reminder, Rossi settled the IH lawsuit 10 months ago in July 2017. He dismantled the 1MW plant shortly thereafter, supposedly to study the innards. He probably vacated the premises soon after that.

Maybe Adrian's sources know where the new Leonardo headquarters is, and if not, someone can ask on JONP?

Ask on JNOP?! :)

Okay, my prediction:

Shane D:

The new factory is in Florida, USA

A safe place, where my team and I are working hard(ly) on the massproduction of the QX and the R&D on the brandnew SK (my new masterpiece).

Of course, we have all need permissions. It is imbecile to ask such questions.

Thank you for your attention and your interesst in our work.

Warm regards

sam12

The trick of the fraudsters is to appear as honest, serious and trustworthy as possible, to be successful.

You only know AFTER they have stolen your money, that he was indeed a scam.

This happened to my little company, I was working for in the 90th.

Was a useful experience, even when we lost some thousand bucks.

He not only scammed our companay, but 3 others in that days.

After talking to the other people who also lost money, AFTER the scam, we saw the sheme/pattern.

As following the Rossi ECAT saga now for over a decade and once was a beliver (I preorderd an ECAT),

Since 2011, I can clearly see the sheme/pattern.

As I answered to Adrian:

Let's meet again here end of 2018. I extended it already to 1Q in 2019 :)

In Mercato Veritas as Dott. Rossie says

And don't be afraid, this forum is not able to do harm to the process of industrialisation,

as JONP and ECW is not able to speed it up :)

It's all up to Rossi and his team to once and forever make the proof, that all the claims are REAL.
    He got 10.000.000$ from IH. Minus lawyers costs and some condos.

Should be enough to start his production, after he has solved the main problems with the controller and QX reactor assembly, as the SAYS.