bang99 Member
  • Member since Oct 11th 2014

Posts by bang99

bang99 depending on what sport you play you either watch player or ball and never both.

What you are doing now is watching Bob's foot work.

Hutchinson is a nutcase no doubts there while Podkletnov not as much.

Hi Max!

In the past, I've been playing Badminton.

To be successfull you have to watch both, the ball and the player.

If you don't watch where the other player stands, and where "the vector" of his footwork is, you will have difficulties to make a point. You will most propably lose the game.

Once upon a time, I was very amazed, when something new in "Science" was reportet, so, when the Podkletnov claims came up in media, I was very excited. That was in the middle of the 90's, when I remember correctly. Big hype about the claimed gravity shielding. No succes in replications. More claims from Podkletnov and a myterious vanishing and reappearing on different places, Finnland, if i remember correct.

Patents for anti-gravity vehicles. And so on. Now, we have 2018. What's left? Nothing. Again with Dott. Rossi.

I have interessts and autodidactic knowledge in mainstream science and I also like non-mainstream claims.

I'm doing/investigating that for over 35 years now.

You know, Bermuda triangle, Pyramide myth, myth of Atlantis and Mu, ancient astronauts, UFOs in detail, Nazis spaceships and bases on Antartica and even the Moon, Stonehenge, Megalit culture, moon conspiracy, Area 51, Roswell, Hollow Earth, Mars face, World's end in 2012, Planet X / Nemesis, Second Earth, 9/11, JFK murder, Oluf Palme murder, Submarines around Sweden, paranomal phaenomena, telecinese, telephatie, ball lightning (with is very interessting to me).

Also Bob Lazar, Podkletnov, Dott. Rossi, Papp, J. P. Roner, Rosch, Keshe, Steorn, Testatika, Perendev, Browngas, ...

All that and much more.

I found insight/knowledge in deterministic and quantum physics / generall realativity and explanations/working theories for macro- and micro cosmic phaenomena.

On the other hand, regarding the non-mainstream "issues":

I found hoax (the Internet anmd of course YouTube is the perfect media for that), chaos, fraud, deception, FUD and scam.

So, in short, I've been always been diappointed, doing that stuff. But I don't regret that used/wasted time.

I'm tottaly aware of the fact, that standard physics theories, field theories are the common topic, can only hardly explain rough of the five percent of matter and energy of the obversable universe, with gravity force, em force, weak and strong force.

Dark matter and Dark Energy are open issues. So, 95 percent is still hidden to "us".

I'm a dreamer also :)

So, maybe, after O day, when the discovery of the fith force will be spread all over the world:

The motherships will drop their cloaking fields and homo sapiens will became a member in the galactic family :)

There is no YES/NO scheme, there is only probability/coincidence and time.

Now BG is adding (via Twitter):

"Fusion of dissimilar materials and faster than light communication observed by Podkletnov et. al."

Eugene Podkletnov (Wiki) "(Russian: Евгений Подклетнов, Yevgeny Podkletnov) is a Russian ceramics engineer known for his claims made in the 1990s of designing and demonstrating gravity shielding devices consisting of rotating discs constructed from ceramic superconducting materials.
    [...]"

(emphasis added)

Hutchinson...

Osmanagich ... (the bosnian pyramide hoax)

Podkletnov ...

What's next ?

Bob Lazar ?

O day will come and go, only leaving eccentric black holes behind :)

@H-G Branzell 

(I do it here on "The Playground", where my posting belongs to, so Eric does not have to move it.)

Nope, nothing about O Day here:

http://www.hedgedruid.com/2009…r-water-and-earth-energy/

But here is plenty:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O%27Day

I take this:

O'Day (crater), a prominent lunar impact crater that is located on the far side of the Moon

I've chosen to go to the moon and do the other things, not because they are easy ...

Really, this O-Day thing is a waste/useless.

Studity things, like I show you something, what do you see?

Keep on thinking! You are on the right way .... bla bla bla...

1. I've spent now some hours with Mr. Hutchinson and I can see no evidence for his claims.

He did fake some movies, claming anti gravity with various objects. Did some weired interviews, but IMHO nothing substancial.
    Only interesting part was the look-like-fluid objetcs. Dunno how he made that.

2. Bob Greenyer came up with this redicoulous presentation of the "Pyramid of the Sun" in Bosnia and the "energy beam".

Really?! There isn't even a pyramid ...

3. EM-field comming (appr. 150V/m) from the LION2 reactor without being plugged into something, made Bob go up to 10.000 rpm, then lost "speed" when the reactor was placed on the ground. To that moment, you can see a lot of electrical wiring right under/behind the table. Not

a good place to measure em fields, I think. Also, the thing is cooler than ambient, and so on.

4. He claims on ECW of beeing scientific, so I don't unterstand what's his intension, with all that above. That's not science.

Don't get me wrong, Bob is running for LENR for years now, and from time to time he gets a little bit crazy with all that.

I hope he will do/feel better in future.

After O day, what ever he things what he has now in his synopsis, what others can't see/feel/thing/know.

Cavemen discovered/reproduced fire, they didn't know how that really worked (getting heat), but it was very helpfull.

Chief did not come up with: Stop that fire, we don't know how that works. Stop using it!

Maybe he did, but "fire" became a common tool after all.

Later, the physics behind "fire" were developed and everybody was happy and well-fed :)

As I mentioned in the German part of this forum,

maybe someday some "garage type guy" invents/detects by coincidence a new window to physics, where strange effects happen and can be replicated, even when there is no "working" theory behind it.

Regarding John Hutchison:

Even if he looks like a cavemen, of course he isn't :)

A hippy, long haired, no conform type of guy, doing experiments without real education in electromagnetic knowledge, but curious, of course.

Regarding his anti-gravity videos ... they are fake and he admitted that.

BUT:

What I can see in this video:

Hutchison demonstrates Zero Point Energy

- the solid body becomes somehow a little bit fluid
    (I think it is at room temperature, in other way, there would be effects caused by heated air, ya know what I mean.)

He claims, that is caused by EM waves and high voltage fields, using Van-de-Graaff-Generator and Tesla coils.

There are also videos and pictures "on the net" where he made solid parts of matter to be part of another block of material.

Really weired, strange things.

If that can be replicated by MFMP, LFH or any other "lab", man, that's makes me shiver!

I can now understand, why Bob Greenyer is soooo excited! :)

Andrea Rossi

November 30, 2017 at 7:32 AM

JPR:

Now we are focused on the robotized lines and on the miniaturization and design of the E-Cat QX.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Andrea Rossi

December 10, 2017 at 10:04 AM

Dear Readers:

To be honest, I must report that this morning Frank Acland has told me that during the interview with him they put a question asking if the numbers I gave (0.08 x 0.6) were mm, but I understood cm, because the audio for me was very bad and I understood cm because for me it was obvious that we were talking of cm…I answered “yes” because I believed we were talking of cm and this has created the ambiguity.

I understand.

Andrea Rossi

January 23, 2018 at 7:30 PM

Frank Acland:

We have already chosen the Robots of ABB, but not yet programmed them.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Regarding the claimed ABB robots production/assembly of tiny QX reactors:

Tesla Inc. has severe problems with the automated assembly of (modified) 18650 cells (18 mm diameter and 65 mm high)

or cell type 2170 (21 mm diameter and 70 mm high). A format with you can really catch with your eyes and fingers ...

This and some other issues causes trouble called "production hell" by Elon Musk, for the Modell 3 mass production.

Panasonic has the task to build a robotic production line, task is to assemble some thousand cells (about 5 or 7 thousand) to a working accumulator cell stack, parallel and serial.

They are working on it for over one year and did not succeed yet. It is also reported that Tesla now ordered help from another specialsed company for robotic/automated assembly and hope they will solve it witin 6 or 9 month. So, they are almost 2 years behind milestone.

(I know, that's not unsual for Elon and his visions :)

Tesla and Panasonic are well funded and have experts in many areas. Or in other words, millions of dollars and access to really intelligent guys. Big business, big money, big team.

Dott. Rossi is claiming (without having a final QX design yet in Jan 2018) to start "industrial size/robot automated mass fabrication" of the very tiny QX core in 2018. Assembly of hundred of cores + extras. Plus control systems ...

Remenber the size of the claimed reactor! 0.08 x 0.6 mm + unknown shield / heat exchanger giant clamps and, as seen on video, Home Depot (TM) gardening surrounding housing assembly.

Brave task Dott. Rossi!

Tesla/Panasonic should definitly ask Rossi/ABB for expertise! :)

(Oh shit, these nasty NDA's :)

Some sources:

Fred Lambert

- Nov. 29th 2017 9:19 am ET

https://electrek.co/2017/11/29…uction-model-3-panasonic/

It's flabbergasting how superb of a job the powers that be have done to keep the UFO topic seemingly taboo.

You did not quote me ....

So, nothing to add to my contribution?

"flabbergasting" does not translate well into German with Google, so I don't really know what you mean.

-> guessing: flabbergast = consternate?

... the powers that exist and existed to supress UFOs phenomena and it's "evidences" and succeeded with that?

Am I right?

... the powers that have effort in holding back / keeping something "taboo"

There we are! THEY! They! are doing that! CIA, Gov, Catholic church, Iluminaty, Trump, Merkel, name them?

"...keeping the UFO topic taboo ..."

Got that. If it's your opinion, okay! There's enough stuff and threads on the internet where you can go and post.

But please, don't contaminate/posing this forum with that kind of stuff.

If this reads offensive to anybody, it's not my intension!

Really!

This will be my last post to that "UFO"-topic and the following postings, I promise! :)

Keep on with THAT STUFF, I tell y'a in German:

Das geht in die Hose! Habe ich schon zu oft erlebt, leider.

(Zumindest Barty und Rends können bei Bedarf mit der Übersetzung aushelfen :)

"So we are trying to develop ...."

Who is we?

"... but we're are fearful?"

Who is we?

"...examining aerial vehicles that have been declared by the Department of Defense to have out of this world performance beyond all known, ordinary technology?"

Source? Proved?

Don't get me wrong!

I'm always open to exciting new things!

BUT:

With your intension:

You add religion, government, politics to this forum!

Next:

('cause Crackpots like that very much, and Google robot/spider will lead them here)

- Conspiracy theory (Everything is possible...)

- Chemtrails (They are poising/manipulating us all!)

- Ancient astronauts (Pyramids were build with the help of anti gravity)

- HAARP (USA is the evil force)

- Einstein is totally wrong ('cause he is :)

- No astronauts never ever on the moon! (IMPOSSIBLE, even when NASA show actual pictures ..)

- Flat earth / hollow earth / banana shaped earth (Monty Phyton will help you with this)

- Atlantis is located (several times)

- Iluminati (the evil force, y'a know?)

- Elvis is ALIVE :) ( Jesus! We all know that already.)

- <insert the most idiotic items here>

You will see!

I've investigated the UFO phenomenom and a lot of other "against mainstream" topics for over 30 years!

In different fora, sources, literature, what ever!

No substantial evidence found. PERIOD.

Only Crackpots and linked fake YT video clips :(

So, please! Not here!

It's not Pandora's box! No, I'm not afraid of that.

It's in the way, that leads to absolut bullshit threads, 'cause Crackpots will find this forum, and they will invade the rest of the threads.

Mods getting crazy!

I've seen all this and I try to "defend" my daily common forum for LENR!

So, again, if you are keen on this things, do that anywhere else!

I hope, you get my point here, and sorry: English is not my native language.

@Director 

"Let's just go on believing that all official admissions by our government, backed by facts, are blatantly false when they involve UFOs."

"...with the Roswell craft on one side and alien bodies on the other."

Please, look for other "Phenomena-Fora / UFO" in your favourite search engine!

NO UFOs here!

P L E A S E !

Great!

Did he send a RFQ to ABB like: "How much are your robots, Sirs? I need some in Sweden and in the USA!"

Reminds me of his RFQ to Johnson Matthey: "How much for some kilograms of Platinum sponge?"

or something like that and than telling, he has business with Johnson Matthey...

It's in the pacer docket documents, isn't it?!

Same late 'olms on the monitor:

• Dirk December 31, 2017 at 6:54 AM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi:

I read yesterday on this blog about your theoretical work with Gullstrom: I am very impressed.
      The Stockolm event has given us evidence of the progress you made in these last two years.

Godspeed for the 2018,

Dirk

• Valery January 6, 2018 at 2:17 AM

Dr Andrea Rossi,

Congratulations for the convincing test of Stockolm.

Have you thought to sell the Ecats also by internet?

Cheers

Valery

Dear Valery, E-Cats can be ordered by Internet right now, of course.

www.ecat.tech
    Renewable clean energy is a high growth industry.

Andrea Rossi / Leonardo Corporation is the owner of the LENR (low energy nuclear reaction) Ecat (Energy Catalyzer) IP and its manufactured products.
    Current Products

1 MW Warm Ecat Producer of renewable, carbon neutral hot water and steam at 100-120 degrees Celsius.

Applications: Industrial heating and air-cooling/conditioning.

Industrial-1MW-Warm-Ecat

For Inquiries Click Below

Roger Green; [email protected]

www.ecat.com
    ECAT 1MW Units

The plant consists of 4 modules. The plant is recharged by specially trained and certified personnel. Pre-orders are accepted from all over the world and require a routine due-diligence process. Customers must comply with several criteria set by Leonardo Corporation in order to qualify for a purchase of a ECAT 1MW plant.

Read more

Good luck!

And good NEWS! from ecat-tech
    ECAT QX Presentation in Stockholm

Comments from Mats Lewan, Measurements By Eng. William Hurley
    Around 70 respectful and engaged participants attended the E-Cat QX presentation in Wallenberg, Sweden.
    (the QX refers to new reactor called the Hot cat with claims it reaches much greater temperatures).

- emphasis added by me

So, you can get your E-Cat's, reactor's working with unkown nuclear aka N U C U L A R reactions right now on the Internets.

All made without taxpayers money!

(Ask your local adminstration/government, if it's okay to run NUCULAR things like that in your country :)

'olm watch:

• Fighter December 20, 2017 at 2:09 PM

Dear Andrea Rossi:

I am watching the video of your Stockolm demo: it is inspiring.

Congratulatons for the achievement of this milestone.

I will fight for you.

• Mary December 22, 2017 at 6:17 PM Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,
      I watched the convincing demo of Stockolm.
      I calculated the integrals from the graph if the oscilloscope and the resulting COP is around 2000

Mary, you can be proud of that!

axil

"There is another theory of how the Sun produces energy. It is being explored in the SAFIRE project. To my way of thinking that power source is LENR."

How much e.g. Nickel is there already "made" in our sun (and any other G2V type star), when following this theory?

Does this really match the well observed Hertzsprung-Russell and Bethe-Weizsäcker theory?

What makes you so sure about the SAFIFRE and LENR?

I'll give you one example. I can see there is a cut in the video at about 11:50. Maybe the two incidents are not connected. And what's behind the wall? If there was an explanation there I bet Krivit would not tell us (he went all in on the sell side, which at least makes him transparent... ) I dont know, do you? This is the reason I say I trust Mats Lewan orders of magnitude above you. First hand experience is all it is about.

"Maybe the two incidents are not connected."

Not connected? Where is your problem at 11:50? Did the scenery change so much. It's not an Ed Wood movie :)

"And what's behind the wall?"

It's hole in a wall!

It doesn't matter at all, what's maybe behind the wall!

(Maybe some of Rossi's invisible add-on-devices, heat exchangers or rare/costly material manipulation/generation?)

Or more simple and certain: the outside world!

What matters is what is coming out of the hose:

Dry steam? NOT!

A steam flow from 7kg/hrs water vaporisation? NOT!

So, you can ask, what's inside the "E-CAT" producing this tiny amount of WET steam.

A simple some several 100 watts electric heater, COP<1.

And simply even on the Matt's video: DRY steam? Really?