Posts by bang99

Why are posts of that kind (bullets to someones head), yet reported by user`s , just are not simply deleted ?

No, they are still to be found and can be screen captured...

Example:

I can not understand that! Really!

The important thing I`ve been thinking about in the last days:

How to deal with herectic, conceited, arrogant, pretentious, bigheaded, sometime religious postings from user`s here on LF?

My outcome: Ignore them completly, even if somebody is quoting them and I get a look on what they are posting.

Those people do not deserve attention.

...and there is always the troll box :-)

A reminder: LF has become very successful, and one the many reasons for that is we avoid politics, and religion.

So you say...

Member since Oct 11th 2014:

Signed out, byebye!

Please delete my account!

Leave my messages readable or delete them, I do not care.

Won't login anymore...

I find this posts from this RobertBryant since several weeks really inappropriate.

Because English is not my native language, barty and Rends can help to translate to the English tongue staff:

"Das geht mir echt mächtig auf den Sack! Der Typ hat keine Manieren!"

By the way, did anybody else receive private messages from a "monica" something ?

Yes!

Denied the conversation!

Reason: It's Dott. Rossi, activated one of his "single-named-female-sockpuppet's", to get me into something somehow :-)

The real LdC and his lawyers do not play games!

You'll might get sued! You might win..

But, take care!

"Im Jahr 1999 führte Leonardo DiCaprio einen Rechtsstreit gegen einen Eisdielen-Inhaber in Bad Salzuflen, der beabsichtigte, sein Geschäft Di Caprio zu nennen. Der Richter vertrat die Ansicht, der Eigentümer verletze mit der Nutzung die Markenrechte des Schauspielers an seinem Namen. Zudem bestehe eine Verwechslungsgefahr, auch wenn niemand den Schauspieler hinter der Eistheke vermute. Der Besitzer hingegen argumentierte, DiCaprio sei ein häufiger Name. Der Forderung des Schauspielers, den Gebrauch seines Nachnamens für alle gewerblichen Zwecke zu verbieten, kam der Richter allerdings nicht nach."

"In 1999, Leonardo DiCaprio filed a lawsuit against an ice cream parlor owner in Bad Salzuflen (Germany), who intended to name his business Di Caprio, and the judge contended that the owner was violating the actor's trademark rights by his name The owner, however, argued that DiCaprio was a common name, but the judge did not comply with the actor's demand that the use of his surname should be banned for all commercial purposes.

• Andrea Rossi July 25, 2019 at 8:45 AM

Rick 57:

The Ecat SK-Leonardo is designed to be easily industrialized. The big problem of the Seebeck Effect is the directional fusion of the semiconductors impossible to be performed with massive quantities and consequently very expensive ( I had to work for a month to make several grams to reach a 20% of efficiency and this made a kW of power cost thousands of dollars- the failure came when we tried to industrialize the directional fusion, at which point the efficiency lost an order of magnitude ), nothing to do with the Ecat.

Warm Regards,

A.r.

• The Ecat SK-Leonardo is designed to be easily industrialized.

"The Ecat SK-Leonardo is designed to be easily industrialized."

-> Good choice! Robots will make this great gadgets! ABB is a good choice! Like forever!

"The big problem of the Seebeck Effect is the directional fusion of the semiconductors impossible to be performed with massive quantities and consequently very expensive ( I had to work for a month to make several grams to reach a 20% of efficiency and this made a kW of power cost thousands of dollars- the failure came when we tried to industrialize the directional fusion, at which point the efficiency lost an order of magnitude ), nothing to do with the Ecat."

-> What?!

You can not do this?!

Invent new materials! Invent new electrical devices!

You've done that before!

Why not now!

No, no, no!

@wecatglobal: Why should that all fail now?!

"nothing to do with the Ecat."

Ah, that's better! The new E-Cat Leonardo will provide heat, electricity and PIZZA and more CONDOS!

That's fine! Puh!

Demo will be when, where?