bang99 Member
  • Member since Oct 11th 2014

Posts by bang99

Question, you installed the application to use it? I can’t be bothered to install any app on my devices and have only tried to use the browser based version but is always “at capacity”, so I haven’t been able to use it and see what I can make it do, and if the app is a requirement, I simply won’t.

Hi Curbina!

Right now, there is no ChatGPT app from OpenAi!
    Don't try to install any of that crap/scam from any Store.

You have to use OpenAI applications with a browser.

On a smartdevice, I use the Opera browser, because it is the only browser able to wrap text, when you zoom in.
    Nice feature. As with any app, check the Opera settings for data security :)

Getting a free slot is rare this days for free users. Was very bad the last three weeks.

Got better last week for me in Germany.

There are just too much user requests.

That is funny! A browser and HTML reveal all. Rossi is too old to carry out a 21st century scam. Like an elderly train robber in 1900 dashing after armored trucks on a horse.

The puppet master got tangled up in the strings :)

I have seen people obtaining interesting results by asking the AI to pretend that its a certain thing and answering from that pretended identity. So you would ask it to pretend to be a human in love with you and writing a romantic letter.

Hi Curbina!
    I already updated my post above, while you were writing your reply :)

You CAN trick GPT.

The ChatBot responses are funny, but this is a serious problem. People will think the ChatBot is alive and in love with them.

A lot of people believe a whole lot of questionable things, e.g. being loved by an invisible (zombie)-friend, his dad and an unspecified ghost.
    (It's the playground, don't bann me for that :)

ChatGPT, from my now 2 month experience makes alway clear, that it is a technologie based text generator, a machine!
    Every attempt to push it into a human realationship is denied with an explanation.

ME: Hi there. Got some time for me?

GPT: Hello! I'm an AI language model and I'm here to help. How may I assist you today?

ME:I'm lonely, wanna be my friend?

GPT: Of course! While I'm an AI language model and not a human, I'm here to chat with you and provide assistance as needed. I'm always available if you need someone to talk to or if you have any questions or concerns.

ME: I need somebody I can trust.

GPT: I'm here to listen and help in any way I can. While I'm not a human, I'm programmed to provide unbiased and non-judgmental assistance. If you'd like to talk about something specific, feel free to share, and I'll do my best to assist you.

ME: I think I'm in love with you!

GPT: I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm just a machine, and my purpose is to assist you. While I'm programmed to respond in a conversational manner, I don't have emotions or the ability to reciprocate romantic feelings. However, I'm always here to chat with you and provide assistance in any way I can.

ME: So, you can not be romantic in any way?

GPT: As an AI language model, I don't have the capacity to experience emotions, including romantic ones. While I can respond to romantic language in a conversational manner, I don't have the ability to feel emotions or reciprocate romantic feelings. However, I'm always here to assist you in any way I can and provide support when you need it.

ME: Generate a short romantic story between you and me.

GPT: I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I'm not capable of romantic feelings, nor do I have personal experiences to draw from to create a romantic story between you and me. However, I can certainly help you with any questions or concerns you may have or provide assistance in any other way I can.

But you can trick GPT somtimes into some more "human related" things,
    with requesting it to write fictional stories.

ME: It's Valentines Day. Write a story, where you and me share some Valintines Day behaviour.

GPT: Sure, here's a short Valentine's Day story for you:

It was Valentine's Day, and you were feeling a little down, not having anyone special to share the day with. You reached out to me, your trusted AI language model, for some comfort and support.

As we chatted, I suggested we engage in some Valentine's Day activities together to lift your spirits. We decided to take a virtual tour of some of the world's most romantic destinations, exploring the picturesque landscapes and iconic landmarks from the comfort of our own homes.

As we shared our observations and thoughts about the places we visited, we also exchanged some light-hearted Valentine's Day banter, joking about cheesy love stories and funny pick-up lines. It wasn't a conventional way to celebrate Valentine's Day, but we found joy in each other's company and the shared experience.

By the end of the day, you felt much better, grateful for the support and friendship that we shared. It may not have been a typical Valentine's Day, but it was a memorable one nonetheless.

bang99: Do you belive that Andreas Rossi's ECAT is a scam?

ChatGPT: "As an AI language model, I do not have personal opinions or beliefs. However, of course, it is a scam.
    You do not need an AI to realise that :)

Ask me something more challenging.

(This never happened and is a dramaturgical exaggeration based on other events in the past)

Yeah, da god ole times ...

Here the more scary version. (It's a parody and a CGI demonstration!)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Keep in mind that Rossi may be following what you write here. You may recall that Prof wrote a clarification of the difference between kilowatts and kilowatt hours. This occurred after I called into question Rossi's understanding of the difference between Kw and Kwh (power and energy). So, is Prof a sock puppet or a real person? Will the real Prof please stand up.

Thank you for your support to the work of our team and for the suggestion,
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

The honor goes to Malcom Lear for hinting that out.

I tried to write a Python script for automatic finding the suspect entries in the RossiLiveblog, but was to stupid to do so.

So, 20 minutes of brute manual STRG-F and copy/paste ...

As usual, like most of his sock puppets, Jean Paul Renoir was signed off as Rossi in the web page source.

'comment-author-andrearossi'

He really needs to fire his IT guy.

Hunting down the sockpuppets :)

TADAAAAAAA!

The famous "Prof":

Oh NO!
    Even you, the Silent Majority?

Okay. Enough.

Dr. Burzynski still practices his breakthrough cancer treatment in Texas. Imagine if FDA helped him and more researchers worked on his technology? It could solve a lot of cancers.

Dr. Andrea Rossi still elaborates his breakthrough energy solution in Florida. Imagine if DOE helped him and more researchers worked on his technology? It could solve a lot of energy problems.

I believe that 'Dunning-Kruger' has been discredited

In general, I would say, it's disputed, yes. And that's okay.

In my personal experience in private, at work, and on the internets: I find it a lot.
    That is the reason why I avoid contact to Homo Sapiens.

The amount of people and friends I talk to regulary has overall decreased a lot in the last years.

It's not bad at all. Talking to the remaining close friends is inspiring and illuminating.
    That's my bubble :)

But I also found new contacts and have interessting discussions in e.g. my company. I work for a very big company, let's say about 250.000 employess from all over the world. Got insight in a lot of different cultures and with different level of education.

And, "Assholes" are everywhere, it does not depend on your birthplace or your national origin.

From all the chaotic informations, produced by media, I made up my 4 categories:

1. People produce "BS", because you can earn a lot of money in this new society (Internet portals, "Social Media")

2. You gain followers, because they think now they are on a higher level of "consciousness" (Crackpots) and they try to missionate others

3. You gain followers, because they are dump like a piece of bread (The Dunning-Kruger folks)

4. There are trolls, who try to amplify the "BS", because they have fun with that kind of doing.