bang99 Member
  • Member since Oct 11th 2014

Posts by bang99

See what Mr. M. Levan wrote:

Mats Lewan greggoble3 hours ago on (http://ecatworld.org)

[...]

The Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences (IVA) had no connection with this demo, apart from owning the conference center, but it's a normal commercially based conference center where Rossi basically rented a conference room on normal conditions. Very nice and professionally managed place.

It's Dott. Rossi inducing some noble stuff to his demo ...

Some as back in time with Unv. Bologna. But Unv. Bologna was NOT involved, as they stated. No, I'll not provide a link.
    Search for your own.

If the CERN-Institution in Switzerland has a conference room, open for everybody to rent for some hours, in Rossi speak:

"The demo was held at CERN".

He is adding "glamour".

Was this demo hosted by the IAV?

Was this demo announced on the IAV web site?

Do you understand now what I mean?

Dott. Rossi is back online on the JONP and continuously, he is "twisting reality".

• Andrea Rossi November 24, 2017 at 6:38 PM

Ecat Fan:

The official streaming of the event of November 24th, made at the Swedish Royal Academy of Engineering Sciences of Stockolm, will be put in the internet witin hours.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

P.S. It has been already put on youtube by other sources, albeit in incomplete versions

Mats Lewan greggoble3 hours ago on (http://ecatworld.org)

[...]

The Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences (IVA) had no connection with this demo, apart from owning the conference center, but it's a normal commercially based conference center where Rossi basically rented a conference room on normal conditions. Very nice and professionally managed place.

I don't think anyone outside Rossi's group knows. That the design has shrunk in size and power from the early versions (used to be 100W) suggests that it will be difficult to scale up.

Rossi seems happy with the present design and it would do well for many applications. I hope he finalizes it and start mass production. I'm sure he won't stop working on new designs.

He's very good at "working on new designs".

Not really good on "start mass production",yet.

According to his several web sites, you can order/buy an "old-tech" E-Cat-"1MW- wonder" since years.

I've checked the "buy a 1-MW E-Cat-option" on Hydrofusion, on Leonardo site and ecat-site today.

Don't wanna confuse. The argument is still, what was in the past of Dott. Rossis history, what's up in the future.

Adrian, believe me.

I wanna see LENR/CF as real, a change in human tech. But Rossi doesn't deliver ... He never did in the past.

Let's wait for another year ... Meet me again at LENR forum at the end of 2018.

I showed it to my 8 years old daughter and asked her, what she sees there.

She said: It's a window! Shure? Yes, daddy!

Should I also show her a picture of pipe?

Shane D.

"bang,

In pitching Doral to IH, Rossi said one of the benefits would be that it would allow him to get the necessary certifications for the 1MW. That never happened. Only government official who visited AFAIK, was the radiation inspector, so I do not know what he means. Just another lie probably. Maybe someone can ask him at the demo?"

Can't answer that.

Alan?

What comes up in my mind:

- the difficulties and saga about the Ferrara "test" (kilo watts)
    -> Dott. Rossi asking the neighbours "Is it okay, don't wanna disturb your sleep .."

- the authorities "alarmed by some worried citizens" regarding the 1MW Doral mockup.
    -> 1MWs of power from an unkwown nuclear (LENR) ...

Now, we are informed about a demo, presenting only a tiny amount of watts from E-Cat QX (20 watts), but only running at 30% power, as I can read on the JONP.

New strategy?

Hi guys, sorry to interrupt with an on topic post :)

(Bold text added by me)

Alfonso Troisi Lopez November 20, 2017 at 1:15 PM

• Hello Mr. Rossi,

Congratulations to you for reaching 5 Sigma and in bocca al lupo for the presentation on friday.

I’ve been following your progress through this blog and I hope soon you can see your golden baby at work in many places. Hopefully the home units will follow soon.

I am curious to know about the factories where the e-cat QXs are going to be built.

a. the factories are ready

b. the robotized lines are under construction

c. the robots are being built

d. the robots are being ordered

May God bless you, your crew and your family. Your gift to humanity is precious.

Best Regards,

Alfonso Troisi Lopez

• Andrea Rossi November 20, 2017 at 2:48 PM

Alfonso Troisi Lopez:

a- not yet

b- not yet

c- not yet

d- confidential

Thank you for your sustain,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

And interesting also:

• Andrea Rossi November 20, 2017 at 1:05 PM

Daniel De Caluwe’:

i- thank you for your sustain

ii- information about the link to the streaming will be given here and on http://www.ecat.com on the 24th around noon Miami time

1- so far we got the certifications only for industrial applications

2- we are making R&D for such applications

Warm Regards,

A.R.

We had already some news from Dott. Rossi about robots manufactoring, start of production, sold 1MW reactors, plants in the USA and in Sweden. All well known. And repeated several times on the JONP.

All the JONP messages from Dott. Rossi concerning manufacturing of reactors and plants, are now resetted to "Not Jet" :(

And where he's got the "CERTIFICATION for industrial apps" from. The old SGS cert? Really?! Or something brandnew :)

Is he even allwoed to "demonstrate" a reactor with an unknown nuclear reaction to an audience? Is that the reason why, he keeps the location secret? Fear of authorities?

@Alan: Did you have to sign a paper, called "Will do no harm to you, in other case, don't sue me?" :)

BLP, Inc. (Brilliant Light Power, Inc.) has invented a new nonpolluting and economical primary energy source based on novel hydrogen chemistry. This energy source is based on a new chemical process that releases the latent energy of the hydrogen atom resulting in the formation of a previously undiscovered more stable form of hydrogen called hydrino, identified as the dark matter of the universe.

Dark Matter: marked as SOLVED

What's next on the agenda? Dark Energy? Easy! :) Rossi? Axil?

@MY

"Same lame trick Rossi pulled on his 2011 visitors where the tube for the exhaust of steam was stuck in a hole in the wall (really!) and Rossi tweaked the heaters by hand when he wanted the water in the ecat to make noise and more steam to come out."

Let's wait for the DEMO and what it will show (or not show)

(btw: Rossi calls it also "test" sometimes on JONP, but who cares....)

The videos taken by S. Krivit and the other one by M. Lewan are very special, 'cause you can see Rossi and his "tech" acting.

On the other hand, there are only posts in fora and insulting, ranting and desinformation.

From these two videos, everybody with a basic education in electric/electronics and HVAC, can make his own mind up.

The "pacemaker"-docs are also interesting, but the videos give a real good impression -> the master in action.

So, I'm eager to see him again, in the DPS :)

Show must go on ...

Nice try.

But I wanna check if you are:

A: taking the challenge

B: reflecting your behaviour

-> alter your postings

... and of course, you can do the first step and block me.