bang99 Member
  • Member since Oct 11th 2014

Posts by bang99

@The Barker

Challange: Try to make a conversation with 5 postings in a row with usefull and informative LENR contents and more than 20 words each, but without the words "Mary", "Yugo", "MY" and <Realname of MY>.

And don't cheat with something like "Merry", "Marry", "Marie", "Hugo" or similar things .-)

The Rossi Saga continues:

After the successful first season

"Rossi and IH joined forces and will proof the incredible E-Cat as a world saving power source"

we got the second season

"Rossi sues IH and the E-Cat is nothing but a fake (watch out for the heat exchanger!), and the much more incredible X-Factor becomes public"

We got the intermediate season "Pacemaker, Jury, Settlement!"

And now:

Presenting "The E-Cat QX, the DEVICE, so simple, but SOOOO powerfull, you can't imagine!"

Better than the second season of "Preacher" (Not!) and more complex and surreal than "Twin Peaks" (Not!)

:)

SCNR!

randombit0 : THX for the quick clarification.

Another question:

The first picture of the early E-Cat QuarkX showed mostly bright blue light and paler blue light in the centre.

From the paper I read: integrated spectrum emission wavelength is 1100nm -> that's invisible infra red.

How can the bright blue light be explained?

(Black body emission about 2700k isn't infra red, from all I know)

From the paper:

W=5,67×10^12×0.9×4.8×10^13=244.9

I'm only a cable guy, used to use volts, amps, ohms and watts in kilo or milli...

Is that outcame above really correct?

I mean 244.99 is the correct value, but multiplying something with 10 to the power of 12 and then again with 10 to the power of 13, I get much more zeros added to 244.9 ....

Can someone please enlight me?!

I haven't read Sifferkoll's blog post and don't really plan to read it. Let me know if there's anything I should be aware of.

It's difficult to express it in English for me:

It's everything he wrote here, but to a absolute under zero maximum ...Sifferkoll³

Der Kerl hat total einen an der Waffel, das ist mit seinem letzen Blog-Eintrag für mich völlig klar.

Und er ist ein schlechter Verlierer und nachtragend.

Sorry for the German writing/wording, whatever...

Nigel Appleton wrote:
    IIRC, he admitted in deposition that he had no clients or customers for the ecat.

No customers, except IH.

SSC wrote:

It depends on what you mean by client or customer. For me (and obviously for Rossi) a client is someone who bought a product from you. Rossi has not yet sold anything, so he can not have any customers.

IH bought that 1MW E-Cat plant.

They paid for it, they own it.

They can not be defined as a customer?

Rossi never EVER sold one magnificent masterpiece E-Cat?

Alfonso Troisi

June 20, 2016 at 2:23 AM

Dear Andrea,

Congratulations on the important result of the Quark-X cat. If I may, I would like to ask some questions:

1. When are you going to deliver the next industrial e-cats that have been ordered?

2. Has the construction of the robotized lines started yet?

3. When will they be ready?

4. Will the robotized lines be able to build all e-cat models?

[...]

Andrea Rossi
    June 20, 2016 at 5:07 PM

Alfonso Troisi:

1,2,3: I will answer in due time.

4- will produce the modules, that will be the components of all our product

Frank Acland August 1, 2016 at 6:50 PM
    Dear Andrea,
    You say that ‘production has started’ on the 1 MW E-Cat Plants. Congratulations! Some questions if you don’t mind.

1. These are low-temperature E-Cat plants?
    2. The design has been finalized for these plants?
    3. How many plants are currently ordered?
    4. Can you build more than one at a time?
    5. When do you expect the first of these plants will be completed?
    6. When do you expect the frist of these plants will be installed?
    7. How many workers are involved in building these plants?
    8. Are you personally involved in production process, or have you delegated this task to others?
    Thank you,
    Frank Acland

Andrea Rossi August 1, 2016 at 7:42 PM

Frank Acland:

1- yes, so far
    2- not exclusively
    3- confidential
    4- yes
    5- I prefer to reserve the answer
    6- I will give information of it when it will be working
    7- enough
    8- I am personally involved
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

Frank Acland August 3, 2016 at 2:01 PM

Dear Andrea,

Has your production started in one country only, or in more than one location? (you have mentioned you would have production in the USA and Sweden)

Thank you,

Frank Acland

Andrea Rossi August 3, 2016 at 2:04 PM

Frank Acland:

Now is started in the USA. Soon will start also in Sweden.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

(bold text from me)

No customers, but start of production of E-Cats (Low Temp)?

For whom?

Was für ein Käse!

This is all nonsense! :)

(or simply lying, even to his supporters!)

• Joanne June 16, 2017 at 8:32 PM

Dr Andrea Rossi:

Let me inform the readers of the JONP of what is happening in the blog paid by IH ( Lenr Forum): a guy presented himself as an attorney of the USA, expert of litigations like yours with IH. He wrote a lot of stupidities, like you will lose the case because of a lot of issues that still have to be discussed in court. Since no serious attorney would ever discuss publicly about a litigation on course of which he is not part, I asked an attorney my friend if he could check if this guy is really an attorney. My attorney, after one hour, informed me that:

1- in the USA does not exist any person with that name that has ever participated to a case in a court

2- this fake attorney has stolen the identity of a person that never appeared in any court (this is why I prefer not to name him)

3- at the address indicated on Lenr Forum of this “attorney”, there is a post office!

This having been said, since he cites particulars that only the gang of the ventriloquist of Raleigh can know, it is clear that this clownerie has been organized by IH in their home-blog.

Certainly IH must be scratching the bottom of their barrel… The comic aspect of this squalid thing is that a puppet of the ventriloquist -obviously on Lenr Forum- has commented that a NEUTRAL (!!!) attorney, at last, has explained to us the truth about the litigation.

Comments?

Ad majora,

Leanne

• Andrea Rossi June 16, 2017 at 9:22 PM Joanne:
      No comment.
      By the way, I do not read LENR Forum.
      Warm Regards,
      A.R.

@woodworker: Now, you are on the screen and observed :)
    And what "Joanne" makes up in point 1 and 2 can't IMHO work together, but that's the usual Planet Rossi logic ...

BTW: Many thanks for your contributions to the LENR forum!

Edit: Typos and "Thank you"

File:Electromagnetic-Spectrum.svgFile:Electromagnetic-Spectrum.svg

And Rossi's blue wonder is emitting light with a wavelenght of 700nm to 1000nm (which is not blue but infrared)

• Steven N. Karels June 4, 2017 at 8:17 PM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

You were asked a question about the QuarkX visible spectrum and posted. “Yes, we measure the wavelength specter and it is between 700 and 1000 nm.”

This spectral area is in the near-infrared portion and not in the visible spectrum. Yet I recall pictures showing a bluish-white emission from the QuarkX device in operation.

Can you please clarify this discrepancy?

1. The limits you posted, is this the half-max, full width spectral width?

2. How far does the spectrum spread into the visible?

3. How far does the spectrum spread into the infrared?

____________________________________________________________________________________

• Andrea Rossi June 4, 2017 at 10:43 PM

Steven N. Karels:

The area includes visible spectrum, whose max is around 750 nm.

Further information is not available.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Damn, that's puzzling ....

• Andrea Rossi June 2, 2017 at 2:01 PM

Koen Vandewalle:

Thank you for your insight.

My birthday is actually today, but erroneously the administration marked my birthdate on June 3rd and this remained my anagraphic date of birth: it has been like a premonition since the day I was born: “…behold, thou will have troubles …”

Warm Regards

A.R.

Happy Birthday Dott. Rossi!

May the force be with you :)